[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Deb Dwner

sarNie Egg
I think we're all gonna be single forever. Hahaha.

Awe. I thought we were gonna get to 500 first. Hahaha. I feel like we can. Well goodnight anyway. It's going to be bittersweet tomorrow. Prepare the tissues!
It's more probable for me since I'm ancient and no sign of meeting anyone with half of Date's qualities:celebrate16:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yay! After-party! :cheer:

He's a tease. :')

He already had designs on her so early?? :confused12: Wowww Date PLS MAINTAIN

omg! :risas3:

I agree with having Popella's versions. Like, I have to be honest I wasn't the biggest fan of Pete Pol's version - I love traditional styled songs like that to bits but I actually thought it still lacked this punch of emotions, while the two other OSTs managed to make me feel things.
While Pope and Bella's singing aren't the best or most skillful, I prefer that they're the ones singing - as if it's truly Date and Kade singing the songs to each other because that's what the song was meant for. It's definitely more significant and symbolic in that way.

...I'm gonna listen to Pope's version for the next thousand times...!! ;v; It's like Pope serenading to us - I might die. :risas3:
Yay! After-party! :cheer:

He's a tease. :')

He already had designs on her so early?? :confused12: Wowww Date PLS MAINTAIN

omg! :risas3:

I agree with having Popella's versions. Like, I have to be honest I wasn't the biggest fan of Pete Pol's version - I love traditional styled songs like that to bits but I actually thought it still lacked this punch of emotions, while the two other OSTs managed to make me feel things.
While Pope and Bella's singing aren't the best or most skillful, I prefer that they're the ones singing - as if it's truly Date and Kade singing the songs to each other because that's what the song was meant for. It's definitely more significant and symbolic in that way.

...I'm gonna listen to Pope's version for the next thousand times...!! ;v; It's like Pope serenading to us - I might die. :risas3:
Pope's version is making me cry. I feel he did it so beautifully, it's patient and moving, and rips the soul. You don't always need a professional singer to sing a certain song, they will naturally do it well of course, but may not reach the depths of sorrow, longing ..... Like you I will listen to him from hereon to years to come. It's a lovely piece and he's done it well.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Alright one last post before I'm off too. The BPS team just love this scene or something, they keep releasing pictures. And Kade is seriously naughty lol. She's like us.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhaxYI-FpDd/

Hehe ..... she's really feeding us the morning after fantasy. She looks sexy with Date that way, teasing him!!
Weir must be proud of Bella, she's in a story that's been the talk of the town (world too) for weeks. He's gotten his share of good period movies; this being her turn.

Is that Constantine being beaten up?? Ohh looks violent!! And Por Date & Rheung comparing muscles.....hahaaa