[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
How Jumpa cried when she reunited with Sri!! Props to the acting!! (~still catching up with ep 14 hahaha)

I know I'd adore WeirMin to no end too and then when I think of WeirBella I squeal even more. Haha
I love Popella better but of course the canon pairing triumphs it all. :p

aoiko

sarNie Egg
You guys know, for all evil Karakade's evilness, she never put the blame on her servants for tipping the boat and killing Dang the servant. So she some what had some good 'in her. She forced her servants to just keep quiet about it. I think if she was truly evil, she would of made a scene, like all N'Rai does, and forced P'Pim to take the blame for everything. Make P'Pim cry her eyes out and make her confessed to tipping the boat. She would see it as a favor towards her for housing and feeding P'Pim. I'm just forgiving towards bad characters.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
You guys know, for all evil Karakade's evilness, she never put the blame on her servants for tipping the boat and killing Dang the servant. So she some what had some good 'in her. She forced her servants to just keep quiet about it. I think if she was truly evil, she would of made a scene, like all N'Rai does, and forced P'Pim to take the blame for everything. Make P'Pim cry her eyes out and make her confessed to tipping the boat. She would see it as a favor towards her for housing and feeding P'Pim. I'm just forgiving towards bad characters.
Really wish we'd have a background story for karakade

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I thought nobody FF this show. Hahaha
Evil karakade was too much for me to digest.:rolleyes:...I properly watched after kade and reungrit came on......oh and mantra starting its effect Karakade too.....I really pitied her after this...thats why i could never really hate Karakade....

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
So just a summary?? What kind of special is that. It's just a recap. Grr
I guess I wouldn't have expected them to include new content, unless they heavily cut everything at first. Since they probably only decide to have these special episodes after the unexpected popularity boom?

Really wish we'd have a background story for karakade
Right? I have been saying this since episodes ago... and indeed we never got it. :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@Calligraphy It's fanfic time. Haha. Change the whole finale please. I'd like more focus on Kade's morning sickness. For example Date finding out and being ecstatic! Also change the whole future confession to only Date's presence. Oh and add a piece of Kade telling Date her real name (when they're in bed obviously) and as he quietly leans to her ear and whispers her name he gives her a smooch on her neck and they lo sam pao take5. Hahaha.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
@Calligraphy It's fanfic time. Haha. Change the whole finale please. I'd like more focus on Kade's morning sickness. For example Date finding out and being ecstatic! Also change the whole future confession to only Date's presence. Oh and add a piece of Kade telling Date her real name (when they're in bed obviously) and as he quietly leans to her ear and whispers her name he gives her a smooch on her neck and they lo sam pao take5. Hahaha.
This is exactly how fanfics happened, I bet - because of unsatisfactory endings hahahaha x'D

But seriously, I need the one of Date calling Kade by her real name. I think I might die if that actually happen in the lakorn itself.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh! Bella acting is so good. I want to use the word "amazing" for that scene, the scene when she react to the affect of moon mantra, she frighteness, angry, scare, regret, and she cries, all are perfect. That scene remind me that, why I keep track in this lakorn, I'm pity and angry with her evilness at the same time.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Sigh. Honestly. I'd rather Ep14 be m6 ending. HahHa. I was content all up to Ep14. The more I think about the more upset I am. Haha. My hopes were too high that's why.

Oh. . . hecks...no! That is wrong!!!! So wrong!!! Congrats to your sister for her recognized MV, but who the heck too credi!??
Thanks and yeah it sucks. That person channel was add on to the video but you can clearly see that her logo is on the top left lol. Arugh.. I swear people these days!