[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ok, I said I wasn't coming back but darn it, I gotta say something about this story. REALLY?! that is a load of messed up BS hahahaha.

Literally my reaction,

Your description of the relationships reminds me of this movie lol

But yeah, please no Bella in here. It'll ruin my image of them as Kade and Date. And is this the best freaking script that they can find for Pope? OMG, this plot is so overused. Like past/present where pra'ek made a mistake, they all die and modern time they remember but one character is a ghost. SMH. So I guess he did slept with the 2nd lead girl then? since he was killed by hahaha lighting. Well if Pope really accepted, good luck and to whoever the nang'ek is.
That's Shakespeare's 12th Night!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Latest update: there are 5 big Chinese companies bidding for the rights to remake. BPS will be made into a musical.

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
EPISODE 12

I love the start of it very much, it's the scene of Por Duer & Petracha about Kosa Ban having to go to France. The lighting is so beautiful & a strong set up of their subdued but fiery discussion. Mr. BIG is such a stunning personality & it's great to see him & Got - can't stop staring at them together, especially the dad!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
We weren't the only dirty ones. The crowd got loud and that guy interviewing them hahaahhaa but omg, he realized what he did and put his arm around her shoulder fast LOL hahahahah
Oh please please....... Can someone help to translate that entire part? Or at least let us understand what's happening? Thanks!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Anyway. I just read lovefia's bio on Pope. Can I love him anymore than I already do?? Most definitely! I love him a million times more now! Like I actually have a crush on him. Hahaha. I don't think I've ever crushed on a Thai star like this. It's no ordinary celeb crush. I think I've gone. . . how do they say it. . . "palard." Hahah .
Oh? Lovefia? Ok I go look!! Thanks.