[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol! Glad you tried though - everything starts with trying, haha. I mostly end up in a disaster when I paint too...if I ever try :facepalm::rolleyes: LOL

I would like to believe that it is canon that they could perpetually contact each other through their phones. ;__;
Haha. It's not as easy as it seems.

Me too.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Btw I found another cover I really like. It's a lady this time.
She also changed the lyric to "nong." See I was expecting some twist to the original lyric so it's as though she's responding to him.
She's pretty. And she looks young. Maybe 17?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hold up @phatman omg you changed your display pic, istg you have had jo insung for the longest time (for me tho)

Spin off of karakade and luang sorasak being raengz together pls!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
@jeanie1 Is Pope’s sister his manager? I’ve seen her with him a lot these days https://instagram.com/p/BhPG5x2lu8Y/

His IG doesn’t have any manager info so can’t tell who is managing him. Not stalking just asking for a friend. LoL
Lol it's all good. There's no shame in stalking for BPS. We're just taking our cue from Date's book!

Yes his sister is his manager. He didn't start out with her. I'm not sure who his old one is and when the switch happened. Maybe a few years back.

That 7-eleven commercial. I’m waiting for days now.

Anyone knows what the director were saying in this video?
https://instagram.com/p/BhrNdJwn2Zr/
That's a comedian Diew, not the director but when I first saw the clip I thought the same too. Full clip on his facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/thaistandupcomedy/

He was asked if he watched BPS by audience member and he started an entire monologue about it lol. Said yes and fell in love when he normally never watches lakorn. But everyone was talking about it so he checked out the first few episodes and got obsessed. He thought Bella was adorable with all her facial expressions and love Pope when Date tries to hide his smiles. Made fun of all the falling on one another scenes and said they have bad knees lol. He was dying with the "Go look in the mirror" scenes. Loves both of them. He talked about how he just met Bella recently when she went to do the charity run with Weir and P'Toon and then said he's practicing riding a Harley and waiting for when she breakups with Weir. :risas3:

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
LOL. Thank you Rosi, yes I couldn't stop myself from coming back hahaha. The struggles of letting go of BPS..I just can't and yes then a FF vid happened.

@Calligraphy I can't wait to see your FF girl!!!

Here is the first part to "The Moon Princess". Just a warning ok, it might be super cheesy with the pics and all lol.

Love this :).

Not sure if this was posted already? But it has a few BTS shots I haven't seen. Pope loves to hit Bella lol. Starts at 2:08 when the person started lining up the clips of him hitting her playfully.

I saw it quickly this morning and and will rewatch it later .... thanks for sharing @jeanie1. I miss them more after these FMVs. Please keep sharing because I can't seem to get enough PopeBella.

I was going to post this but I think it's in the clip too.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhrbGOEjG_6/?tagged=popezaap
They are really cute and it makes me laugh with them talking about the CPR scene. lol I like them using P' and Nong when they talk to each other. It's so sweet and makes them seem so close.

Last edited:

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
I’m becoming obsessed with Pope. My Instagram feed has him all over it. I never paid attention to him before this lakorn, but now I’m obsessed! He has features that makes him manly and sexy to me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hold up @phatman omg you changed your display pic, istg you have had jo insung for the longest time (for me tho)

Actually the man in my profile pic was Patson Sarindu not Jo In Sung. Haha. I like JIS too, but not that much. Haha.

Btw. I keep finding better and better covers!

By far my favorite male voice for the song!

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Fanfic anyone?? Haha.

Luang Sorasak is evil himself so when he gets punished to hell he meets Karakade. Together they both test their fate and attempt to break out! In the process they fall in love. Hahahaha.