[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Don't underestimate PanjanXCris because their lakorn had the highest average! Muahah. Yo, PC were like sexy hawt together. As much as I adore Mr. Tono I'm not into Nychaa so I haven't seen theirs.

How about you go watch PC and I'll go watch NN and then we'll decide the hottest finnist pair. Hahhaa .
I’ve watched both, but wasn’t into NN part. I dropped NN’s part halfway, just couldn’t get into their storyline.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I love LOVE NoNi! Here is the confirmation https://instagram.com/p/BboU7qkAvXV/

There is a thread already here for Duang Jai Nai Montra. Tono was on a world tour so nothing on this yet.... Then BPS happened and I am sure P'Nong is super busy. She loves NoNi so I can't wait for this to start production soon.
Well anything could happen. I mean look at FFR, it's Mint now. I hope NoNi stay strong but seems like broadcast loves them though taking them to make merit and everything.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
hahahaha I read the book too - you're the rare ones I have come across who doesn't sound impressed at all with the drama.... and I agree!! I don't care for Yang Yang and Zheng Shuang in that drama. The side characters are so much more interesting!! (My dear KO and Mei Ren!)
Yes! I hope they reinterpret the movie - if they really do a remake! And I guess if it's to capture international audience then alright... It's just gonna be hard fitting everything in 2 hours.
KO and Meiran are love...so sad we didn't get to see more of them.....atleast they implied the relationship at the end....and we have the book and their side stories to satisfy us.
I think this book and Silent Separation will always remain my favorite Gu Man works. Though drama versions build up a lot of anticipation but rarely do they fulfill it. Still My Sunshine was pretty good....it might have been better if they hadn't dragged out the ex husband and the annoying sister parts.
I was so excited about Just one smile when it started but pretty soon everything about it started to bother me...starting with how skinny the girl was(almost looked malnourished)...maybe I shouldn't have read the book before watching the drama. That's why I'm kind of thankful now that I didn't get to read the BPS book like I wanted to before it finished airing.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Watch this...

And this...

These are just two of their photoshoots. They look similar and they are so cute together.

Chris and PJ gives just do-star feeling.... and they are sexy People so I guess they are sexy together In lakorn. I already tried to watch but couldn't get through the first episode. They don't have chemistry that NoNi has. Go check NONI out. They are so Narak!
@lakornkiki I like them together, but I think from this video she's more comfortable with Great?