[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So funny we are noticing BPS actors in Broadcast lakorns. PJ was in Sapai Jao. Louis was in the first lakorn of Pope at Broadcast with Champoo. I saw Earthz somewhere too.... LOL. I am loving Broadcast family.
You know what that means we have been destined to love Broadcast!! Haha.

I watched the first 2 episodes and really like it. I do feel like I am watching a continuing of BPS... just much later time with a different family story. So far so good. I feel like I am getting a crash course on Thai History which I never studied in detail.

I find eunuch part of the story really interesting because it's new to me. Today, they talked about castrating manhood and I almost fell off the chair.
Yes, Taew and JJ are cute. I am not that much into them like I am into PopeBell yet.
It's like I am in love with Pope and JJ is his cute younger brother. hahahahaha
As for Bell and Taew.... both are so cute... I can't decide who I like better so I'll take both. :p
I think BPS definitely opened up everyone to Neung Dao. I would've never consider Neung Dao if not for BPS. Haha. I honestly wonder if Neung Dao were to air at a later date, say next year would it have the same impact BPS had. . . it had a good Bangkok opening at 7+.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG DROOL.
I saw them on my IG feed too and saved them. Didn't dare to share the link (esp. the kissing one) here today cuz on't want everyone to think my mind is always in the gutter. :nut::nut: You know, trying to save my reputation here. :risas3::risas3:
Thank you for sharing tho. Now we can all get preggo looking at it. babysw
I think I'm about to birth my tenth child from that vid. Hahahaha.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I miss this lakorn so much, so I try to find Bella's lakorns because I miss her, so I decided to search for her lakorns.
I don't know which one is good, so I just click on one of her lakorn.

Right now I am watching Plerng Boon. I just finish watching ep 1 and oh man, this lakorn make me want to punch the mean lady who play Bella's best friend. She is a bad person. I would like to see a match between evil Karakade vs this mean lady. I wonder who would win?Is this lakorn worth watching?
I hate love triangle lakorn, but since I miss Bella, I want to watch it for her. This is going to be my first love triangle lakorn that I am watching right now.
I hope I'm not going to be depressed by the end of this lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I miss this lakorn so much, so I try to find Bella's lakorns because I miss her, so I decided to search for her lakorns.
I don't know which one is good, so I just click on one of her lakorn.

Right now I am watching Plerng Boon. I just finish watching ep 1 and oh man, this lakorn make me want to punch the mean lady who play Bella's best friend. She is a bad person. I would like to see a match between evil Karakade vs this mean lady. I wonder who would win?Is this lakorn worth watching?
I hate love triangle lakorn, but since I miss Bella, I want to watch it for her. This is going to be my first love triangle lakorn that I am watching right now.
I hope I'm not going to be depressed by the end of this lakorn.
Um you will be depressed. Hahahah. So be forwarned!

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I didn't watch the drama Ten Miles cause I don't like the story. Pillow Book is better imo. When I heard they included parts of Pillow Book in Ten Miles, I checked out some clips and guys the book is so so so much better. There's a full translation in english somewhere. I'll try to see if I can find it.

But yeah the drama completely changed Dong Hua's character. He's supposed to be a man-child, naughty and completely gives no effs about anything or anyone except for his pet fox and then later FJ when he found out the truth. When he heard about the the "not fated" thing between him and FJ, book DH was basically like so? I do what I want lol. In the drama he pushed her away cause of fate no?
I didn't read Pillow Book - and from what I've observed, people seem to be divisive over whether the drama's (re)interpretation of them is good or not.

I'm obsessed with Dong Feng of the drama and didn't think of reading the book because I heard the characters, especially Dong Hua is very different. I loved the mature, responsible touch of Dong Hua in the drama so that sounds like something novel Dong Hua isn't - but ofc novel Dong Hua sounds badass too when it comes to defending their love! Now I look forward to the Pillow Book drama even more!

I think BPS definitely opened up everyone to Neung Dao. I would've never consider Neung Dao if not for BPS. Haha. I honestly wonder if Neung Dao were to air at a later date, say next year would it have the same impact BPS had. . . it had a good Bangkok opening at 7+.
Actually I have Neung Dao on my to watch list because of my love for Taew and I like the look of her and JJ. Neung Dao and Game Sanaeha are my top two for this year and BOOM comes BPS and sweep me off my feet. Never in a million years I'd think I'd be obsessing over Pope. I love tall tall guys and just like BPS, Pope knocked me down with his charm as Por Date . LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Actually I have Neung Dao on my to watch list because of my love for Taew and I like the look of her and JJ. Neung Dao and Game Sanaeha are my top two for this year and BOOM comes BPS and sweep me off my feet. Never in a million years I'd think I'd be obsessing over Pope. I love tall tall guys and just like BPS, Pope knocked me down with his charm as Por Date . LOL
Haha. I'm afraid ND will do the same to me. I've seen many clips and I'm loving the eunuchs too, especially Phet. Gosh that guy is hawt! Haha.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
All the talk about Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossom reminds me how BPS is so close to Three Lives Three Worlds too hahaha. Kadate was shown two lifetimes together. Just another one haha!

There were a few things I didn't expect about Pope - one his age and the other his height hahahah. He always looked young and quite tall to me. Then when he stood next to other actors……perceptions changed hahahaha. Like I started watching Pawornruj last night, and couldn't help but notice. Oh gosh I was crying for his height hahahaha
I mean I like tall guys, but height can be compensated with charisma. :D