[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
LMAO, touch her again to know? Just say that you like to touch her lol. Pope is such a silly guy.

I just don't understand why everytime I voice my opinions, people get so offended by it, like chill, I'm not even attacking that person, just disagreeing with it. Freedom of speech anyone?! I mean, you would think people are mature enough to respect other opinion but nope! People are too protective of their idols/singers and think that everything about them is good. I can like someone and still talk about their flaws. Arugh, sorry just really upset with someone on YT and had to vent it here since I have no one to talk with. (and you guys are pretty understanding on these subjects).
Ok hello who's that person? Maybe we can scold her for you! BPS is a BIG GANG hehe

Rosi

Wifey #42
It's not a recent change right? In recent years? Or many years back?
I still frequently see a lot of movie ads and promotion around many places and town like Dhoby MRT - maybe it's less in comparison? Or maybe it's not as much for non-English or Chinese movies!
Been a few years. That's why at times I lost out on a few good ones because it's fleeting. The only one I can see still active is at Lido, that huge screen outside Shaw Theatres. But that's because it's right outside the movie house.
Especially the non English ones @milquety. That's why I worry in case BPS is already up internationally but not publicised in a big way here that I'll know it's on.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hahahaha. She’s all over social media for making Pope nervous :risas3::risas3: I think his reaction was sincere. He was surprised at her move and smiled.... and what a smile. Maybe we should all go to shock him in Thailand.

Actually, he just have to come in here and we’ll shock him with our rates R chats. :naughty2:
Ahh if only he could read us!! And ask him to pull along GOT too!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Same and I'm not feeling those European clothing. Also I just saw a clip of Barry shirtless on the beach and just gotta say, he needs to shave those weird chest hairs. Lol
Yup. Don’t like the European concept. Since LR seems to be based on Manee Yard Fah I am disappointed. Also, with all the obsession with Thai clothes and culture lately I’m afraid for LR’s success.

I will still watch LR since I have nothing to watch right now. That’s kind of a bad reason though....lol

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Been a few years. That's why at times I lost out on a few good ones because it's fleeting. The only one I can see still active is at Lido, that huge screen outside Shaw Theatres. But that's because it's right outside the movie house.
Especially the non English ones @milquety. That's why I worry in case BPS is already up internationally but not publicised in a big way here that I'll know it's on.
Ah. I'm sure you wont miss out if you're still around here haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What about Pope and Mai Davika? Have not seen her since that movie with Mario. Is she Channel 3?
No Mai. Haha.

When Chai Pee (James Ma) in the Khun Chai series was lying injured in hospital, Mint C was his girl. And there in the same room grieving was Chai Ruj (Pope) and Rasa (Mew). Pope was telling her not to worry. Errrr.... yeah .... can be chemistry there. But she's already gone through 2 brothers Jutathep - with Bomb in Cubic. So how can we let her have another?
Next....... !
She actually has been paired with Pope before, they weren't leads though. It was in Tawan Duerd.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Does anyone here know where can I watch full video of the We Will Love You event? The one with soccer game. Thank you.
You should be able to watch it on Ch3. I thought I favourited the video, but I didn't. I'd have to go search for it.

Btw just saw this. Haha.
Which on would you root for?? Haha.