[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
If it gets dropped I'd be willing to summarize scenes or do translations of short scenes for the people here. But I'm too much of a flake to do real subbing. I also don't get all the phrases/references either so there's that. It is hard to understand, harder than other borans.

Like Kade's poem I can't directly translate but I got the gist of the meaning. Something like finding a moon in the sky is easy. So easy that you'll get bored. But finding the moon in the forest to walk with as your friend/companion is impossible.

Yes she plagiarized a royal from the future I think. :risas3:

I don't think Date was saying he knew she stole it? I thought he was just making it clear to her that he liked the poem, not the writer of the poem aka her. So that she won't start thinking that he likes her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wait!!! I just read on SJDK's FB that they might drop this lakorn!!!!!????? My heart is sinking!!!! Why must this happen?! They've been doing so well. I don't even need accurate translations just rough summaries. I'm literally about to cry. I was just singing happily and now I'm gonna cry. I knew all of this was too good to be true. :facepalm::crybaby2::sad6:

Dearest

恋の予感
If it gets dropped I'd be willing to summarize scenes or do translations of short scenes for the people here. But I'm too much of a flake to do real subbing. I also don't get all the phrases/references either so there's that. It is hard to understand, harder than other borans.

Like Kade's poem I can't directly translate but I got the gist of the meaning. Something like finding a moon in the sky is easy. So easy that you'll get bored. But finding the moon in the forest to walk with as your friend/companion is impossible.

I don't think Date was saying he knew she stole it? I thought he was just making it clear to her that he liked the poem, not the writer of the poem aka her. So that she won't start thinking that he likes her.
If the subbing team drops this--I'll follow this forum like crazy. We'll all be forever grateful for your summaries and translations of scenes :) just like I'm totally happy whenever I read your spoilers. Just so you know we are very thankful!

Dearest

恋の予感
Wait!!! I just read on SJDK's FB that they might drop this lakorn!!!!!????? My heart is sinking!!!! Why must this happen?! They've been doing so well. I don't even need accurate translations just rough summaries. I'm literally about to cry. I was just singing happily and now I'm gonna cry. I knew all of this was too good to be true. :facepalm::crybaby2::sad6:
I know I'm so sad! Any english translation will do for me. As long as I get a little understanding of whay they're saying--especially on the sweet fin scenes! I dont want to miss those!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

If they do drop. . . . . . . I'll really cry.:sad6: Please don't abandon us.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I blame the subbers for getting me addicted. Haha. Therefore they must take responsibility.

You see if I had no idea what was going on in the lakorn I wouldn't be here. I half watched ep1 without subs and decided to just try it out when I found subs. If I hadn't found the subs I wouldn't be watching it. They could've just left this lakorn alone then I wouldn't be so sad. Why?! Why start if you're just gonna drop it. Waaah. It's like growing a tree just to chop it off as it begins to sprout. :sad6:Let it bloom.

P

PrincessKarina

I blame the subbers for getting me addicted. Haha. Therefore they must take responsibility.

You see if I had no idea what was going on in the lakorn I wouldn't be here. I half watched ep1 without subs and decided to just try it out when I found subs. If I hadn't found the subs I wouldn't be watching it. They could've just left this lakorn alone then I wouldn't be so sad. Why?! Why start if you're just gonna drop it. Waaah. It's like growing a tree just to chop it off as it begins to sprout. :sad6:Let it bloom.
Why? What’s the reason to possibly drop the lakorn from getting subbed?