[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I think it’s safe to say, a lot of Thai celebrities stay grounded even though they have become very famous. To me, Pope and Nadech are most down to earth actors. In some ways, they are very similar in nature and they are pretty private with their lives.

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all!

Another 15min to the rerun!

A little snack for now...

Not sure if shared b4.. I happened to watch this short video on weibo just now on Pope's event on the Launch of the Gastronomy Year in late April. Thought he was so cute and funny and decided to do a quick translation (pardon me if the trans are not so accurate :p). Not sure how to embed the video I saved ... so I searched for one on youtube and this is my first time trying to do this... hope this works... Gosh, the things BPS made me do.... Haa~

Start from 3:05 to 4:50

Credit for Chinese subs: from Dong Dong Tai Yu Zhan page, weibo

Pope doing finger hearts to his fans…

MC: This is Pope’s way of saying thanks without words…

Pope: Say something… Let me say something...

MC: Ya, ok to say something…

Pope: Really… I never thought… that such a day will come where so many people like my dramas… And… it’s like… I never thought there’ll be such a day in my life.. (looking a little overwhelmed)

MC: Don’t cry… (jokingly)

Pope: Thanks… Thanks everyone for watching the drama. I didn’t manage to watch episode 12 then… When I rewatched, I’ll also smile along… the going abroad scene… When the female lead sang the moon song (?)… the whole atmosphere, father, mother, servants, and the one I love under the same roof, each busy with their own tasks… it’s so typical of the Thai society when I watched. And I thought, maybe these are the things that made the audience feel blissful… You can laugh while watching… and the male lead is super handsome!!

<Crowd roaarred and MC moved away laughing…. Haaa. Pope pulled him back>

MC: Sometimes I guess (not sure if I get this right?)

Pope: Who’s the male lead? I dunno…? I don’t know him… (trying to feign ignorance)

MC: Is a good man…

Pope: That guy… I don’t know him… (still acting! ha)

MC: Heard that he’s a good man... I know him briefly, but not on familiar terms… He goes to perform merits, and he will share the merits… (not sure what is meant by this though)

Pope: Did he say that?

MC: Ya, he’s a good man. Ya, guess so… it’s so then!

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi all!

I happened to watch this short video on weibo just now on Pope's event on the Launch of the Gastronomy Year in late April. Thought he was so cute and funny and decided to do a quick translation (pardon me if the trans are not so accurate :p). Not sure how to embed the video I saved ... so I searched for one on youtube and this is my first time trying to do this... hope this works... Gosh, the things BPS made me do.... Haa~

Pope: Really… I never thought… that such a day will come where so many people like my dramas… And… it’s like… I never thought there’ll be such a day in my life.. (looking a little overwhelmed)

Pope: Thanks… Thanks everyone for watching the drama. I didn’t manage to watch episode 12 then… When I rewatched, I’ll also smile along… the going abroad scene… When the female lead sang the moon song (?)… the whole atmosphere, father, mother, servants, and the one I love under the same roof, each busy with their own tasks… it’s so typical of the Thai society when I watched. And I thought, maybe these are the things that made the audience feel blissful… You can laugh while watching… and the male lead is super handsome!!

Pope: Who’s the male lead? I dunno…? I don’t know him… (trying to feign ignorance)

MC: Heard that he’s a good man... I know him briefly, but not on familiar terms… He goes to perform merits, and he will share the merits… (not sure what is meant by this though)

Watching now girl! The moon mantra is happening!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi all!

I happened to watch this short video on weibo just now on Pope's event on the Launch of the Gastronomy Year in late April. Thought he was so cute and funny and decided to do a quick translation (pardon me if the trans are not so accurate :p). Not sure how to embed the video I saved ... so I searched for one on youtube and this is my first time trying to do this... hope this works... Gosh, the things BPS made me do.... Haa~

The dialogue don't synchronise ...... but never mind that! They're at the ruins and arghhhhhh there's Karadade with the errr errrrr those eyes..... ahhhhhh

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching too!

Oh ya, I'd been wanting to ask everyone what's the purpose of the white string that they hang around themselves when chanting the moon mantra? I suppose it's religious...

Saw that Khun Ying Jumpa had it on as well. I remembered seeing it at the later ep when Karakade was in a "coma" too.

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
The dialogue don't synchronise ...... but never mind that! They're at the ruins and arghhhhhh there's Karadade with the errr errrrr those eyes..... ahhhhhh

Which dialogue? The video I posted? If so, do start from 3:05 onwards... : )

I skipped the Karakade ghost in the car part again!

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
The way the light shone on her face when she came out of her corner to take a view of Khun P.... made me feel that light had overcome darkness. The old dark evil Karakade had passed, and this is the new bright and kind Karakade...

Rosi

Wifey #42
Which dialogue? The video I posted? If so, do start from 3:05 onwards... : )

I skipped the Karakade ghost in the car part again!
No, I haven't watch that yet; was too frantic busy why it's already 8pm and they're still showing a Hindi movie. I meant the dialogue to their acting in BPS. Kade was screaming in the car but no sound!
I'll watch Pope's video in peace after this. Thanks for the translations! You can speak Thai? Wow

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
No, I haven't watch that yet; was too frantic busy why it's already 8pm and they're still showing a Hindi movie. I meant the dialogue to their acting in BPS. Kade was screaming in the car but no sound!
I'll watch Pope's video in peace after this. Thanks for the translations! You can speak Thai? Wow
My Ch3 channel was a black screen throughout... arghhh. I watched on the adintrend link instead.

No la, I can't speak Thai, I speak Singlish haaa. I watched the Chinese subs on weibo video and translated from there.