[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I approve!! Haha, Matt can still pair up with Pope next! We can’t drop the talented Matty. Hahhaa
Sweet!!!! Double sweet!!!!!! Hehe. Now if only we can make our voices heard. I need to find a program and start updating my wishful thinking ig with Popeja and Gotbelle posters before Ja starts making babies haha .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Sweet!!!! Double sweet!!!!!! Hehe. Now if only we can make our voices heard. I need to find a program and start updating my wishful thinking ig with Popeja and Gotbelle posters before Ja starts making babies haha .
Lol, you do that! #makeourdreampairhappen

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I somewhat agree about Matt. It is her acting that makes me follow her work around even though she doesn’t have ooozing chemistry with some of her costars. I can watch Matt act all by herself. Lol

But for Teaw and Bella, I can’t seem to finish most of their lakorns. Well, I’ve finished two of Bella and Teaw’s lakorns. Haha
I concur. It was only Matt who I followed and would watch a lakorn just for. She is the new version of Anne to me. I can watch her with anyone. Bella has added herself to that list now too. As for Taew I love her, but not to the extent of Matt and Bella yet.

PJ and Mai look really good together. They need to be pair up as leads!
Except I don't like Mai. Haha.

WHAT????? Pope in SG?

You guys!!!!!!! You have to go see him!!!!!!

Make sure you rep the
“BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants and many other things you added over the weekend crew” LOL

@KitKat516 will make sure you have the right words in! Maybe a tee shirt (but then I wont wear anything with 50 shades so if you are like me, you might need to be creative!)

This is so exciting for the SG BPS crew. GO TASTE THAT LITTLE FRESH MEAT!!! :p:naughty2::risas3:
I know. Excited and jealous!!

Popella going to Taiwan next month
https://instagram.com/p/BjC0CK8jb10/

Date is not confirm yet.
Wow. They're going everywhere. Seriously his sister should consider going to LA!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I hope that will get me to watching Teaw lakorn again. I just didn’t like that JJ has already started with her. They should’ve cast a different male lead. Don’t like the same leading back to back.
The only lakorn of Taew that I really really like was Hua Jai 2 Pak with Por T oh and the rising sun. She was great in all her lakorns but those two are the only one I enjoyed from start to finished. Nakee was good too but there were boring moments and like everyone else, I was wishing she would just tsunami the whole dang village :BangHead:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Preaw Mag cover.

Love that facial hair :love:
But why is his belt so long? Makes me zoom in to that spot :facepalm:
View attachment 15495
Omg They did it on purpose! Haha. Knowing how thirsty we are!

I'm the same way. I think it's the lakorn itself. Sometime great acting can't save a lakorn. Example is Wimarn Mekala. Oh Em Gee, it was sooooo HORRIBLE!!! We know Bella and Andrew are both talented but the execution of that lakorn was horrible. Matt on the other hand had a lot of good story itself and it played well to her personality.

I worked so hard to string words together and you use this "and many other things you added over the weekend"?! :sad6::sad6: Lol jk

How about just the Asianfuse BPS crew? :pancarta:
That's boring! Haha. We want excitement!

BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Long Belt Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce Crew

*out of breath*
Lol New update for @phatman :pancarta:

So I just realized that Bella wore red to the award show, that's Karakade right there since she loves red.
Again?! Ok. Updating. Hahaha.
Yes!! I’m from Cali as well ! Which city are you from ?
Sacramento!

Gosh it was. I was so excited that it was remade since I love the older version. Then I saw it was Andrew and Bella which got me even more excited, it practically was an automatic watch for me. Swear I couldn't get passed the first epi without crying. I draggef myself to 3rd and waved a white flag. What a waste of good talent.

I hope from now on Bells and Taew will get offered good lakorns like Matt. The only Matt lakorns I didn't like was Chompoo Gam Man.
I was excited because of the pairing then watched the original then lost interest before it aired. Hahaha .

Same, I was excited for the remake too.
Bella is getting some challenging roles, but still stuck in period lakorns. I’m not looking to any of Teaw’s lakorns. She seems to be stuck in period lakorns too. I’m tired of period lakorns atm. Lol
Haha. They're currently Ch3's period lakorn queens.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Matt and Pope could work. I was worried that she'll be taller, among other things but if she can be shorter than Nadech, Pope might be ok. They would be better with an adult drama theme though. Pope will make sure there are chemistry. ok I'm sold too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Matt and Pope could work. I was worried that she'll be taller, among other things but if she can be shorter than Nadech, Pope might be ok. They would be better with an adult drama theme though. Pope will make sure there are chemistry. ok I'm sold too.
You good with Matt too then?! Heheeh. So Matt is safe and doesn't need to be booted?? Okay so we have all come to agree on his next nang'eks?

1. Taew
2. Matt
3. Ja
4. Nychaa

As for Bella we agreed on:

1. Got
2. Panjan

So far these are the only ones we mostly agree on. Haha. Except for me personally I would want Ja and Pope like right now because she's not getting younger. Hahaha. Especially now that she's married! Time is ticking even more!

Have y'all seen this post by Most?! Mmm mmm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjC_BXygXi5/

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You good with Matt too then?! Heheeh. So Matt is safe and doesn't need to be booted?? Okay so we have all come to agree on his next nang'eks?

1. Taew
2. Matt
3. Ja
4. Nychaa

1. Got
2. Panjan

So far these are the only ones we mostly agree on. Haha. Except for me personally I would want Ja and Pope like right now because she's not getting younger. Hahaha. Especially now that she's married! Time is ticking even more!

I go through my moments :risas3:. If a fan annoys me with over praising then I boot :pancarta:.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The only lakorn of Taew that I really really like was Hua Jai 2 Pak with Por T oh and the rising sun. She was great in all her lakorns but those two are the only one I enjoyed from start to finished. Nakee was good too but there were boring moments and like everyone else, I was wishing she would just tsunami the whole dang village :BangHead:
I haven’t finished any of Teaw’s lakorns you’ve mentioned. I’ve only finished the first one w Mario and Nadech. She do well in a bitchy character though, she comes off not likeable. Like you said, going back to watch some the older lakorns, might have enjoyed it more. If only I have the time to watch the old lakorns. I need a year of vacation! Haha

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I go through my moments :risas3:. If a fan annoys me with over praising then I boot :pancarta:.
Hahaha, I do the same!

1. Taew
2. Matt
3. Ja
4. Nychaa

1. Got
2. Panjan

Agreed, agreed with your list!! Omg, can Joi get any cuter!! He’s becoming more handsome!!! I see our future p’ek in Joi!! :love::love::aaaaa:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
WHAT????? Pope in SG?

You guys!!!!!!! You have to go see him!!!!!!

Make sure you rep the
“BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants and many other things you added over the weekend crew” LOL

@KitKat516 will make sure you have the right words in! Maybe a tee shirt (but then I wont wear anything with 50 shades so if you are like me, you might need to be creative!)

This is so exciting for the SG BPS crew. GO TASTE THAT LITTLE FRESH MEAT!!! :p:naughty2::risas3:
Take loads of pictures please.

Oh, is there a Pope FC in SG?

You should DM his sister!!! Tell her you want to welcome him at the airport. They’d like that and might give you flight info.

I’d say airport is often a good chance of getting a selfie with Pope.
The event is a closed event as much as I know. Chris Hemsworth will be there but he have an additional meet and greet with the public. Unlikely for Pope.

I still have to confirm whether he is going for the same event as the one I'm going with my company to………crosses fingers

So airport does seem the more likely! Shall we do it? @Rosi @Starsapphire

No there's no SGFC sadly hahahahah it's just us
Maybe there will be Thai community here who are fans but we have no idea how to possibly locate them, you know haha

CPY

GotomySin
The event is a closed event as much as I know. Chris Hemsworth will be there but they have an additional meet and greet. Unlikely for Pope.

I still have to confirm whether he is going for the same event as the one I'm going with my company to………crosses fingers

So airport does seem the more likely! Shall we do it? @Rosi @Starsapphire

No there's no SGFC sadly hahahahah it's just us
Maybe there will be Thai community here who are fans but we have no idea how to possibly locate them, you know haha

Too bad Pope time was limited!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Pity. Ch3 and Ch7 can’t swap couples, can you imagine how many hot couples would become!?

Anyways, I stand by what I want...Taew and Aff for Pope’s nang ek’s. I want him to act with Aff because she’s one of my favorites. She left the industry too soon! I think they both look mature and I would love what they bring to the screen. I’m anticipating him with Aff more then with Taew lol. After these two...dang..idk any other Ch3 actresses I like...Pope needs a nang ek who doesn’t look too old and too young. I think Nychaa, Ja, Diana they look too young for him

Wooo!!! I know! I love Yoghurt! She’s hot! I think Pope and her in a Boran would be so hot!!