[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I know. During their appearance on @Ten, the hosts asked if Punjan had a gf and he went, "Of course I do, I'm at this age already!" I immediately thought of Pope because Pope is 4 yrs older and is still single. Hahaha. PJ needs to hook Pope up with one of his hi-so gf's friends. Hahah.
I suppose I can take one for the team and be Pope's girlfriend, even if he's almost old enough to be my father. Age is just a number. And besides, Por Date was 330+ years older than Kadesurang...

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow that sounds intense. Has it ever occurred to anyone that a lot of these celebrities are pretty ordinary people overall, and that only a few of them do anything really crazy like that?
Also, if Pope really is sleeping with random girls on social media...:naughty2:
Hahahhaha how did I know one of my girls here would zero in on the "sleeping with random girls on social media" :rolleyes:. Lol girl where were you all this time? You fit right in with all these pervy ladies here :risas3:

I too just want him to have a gf

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I suppose I can take one for the team and be Pope's girlfriend, even if he's almost old enough to be my father. Age is just a number. And besides, Por Date was 330+ years older than Kadesurang...
I'll let you be his gf for one day. Hehe.

Hahahhaha how did I know one of my girls here would zero in on the "sleeping with random girls on social media" :rolleyes:. Lol girl where were you all this time? You fit right in with all these pervy ladies here :risas3:

I too just want him to have a gf
Haha. It's no surprise anymore.

Dayum. Looks like a photoshoot of some CEO. :confused: He make me go cray!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Me too lol there were a few of us that are neutral with everyone and enjoyed every couple so we got attacked from all side while they were attacking each other :rolleyes: :pancarta:. the thread is now locked hahaha cus someone tattled that there were used profanity and threats. It was seriously PopeBella vs BellaWeir vs WeirThissa vs us :facepalm:. Thank goodness there were no PopeMew :rolleyes::pancarta:.
But at last count, which side is winning?

Rosi

Wifey #42
I should have #PopeMewEternity huh? Hahaha I didn't want my Mew Mew attacked. They were already calling Thissa e nah jeud (plain face) that they could tell from her eyes that she wanted to spread for Weir :mad:. That she always looks like that for all her praeks which was why Gun dumped her :mad:. Then another fc attacked back by saying Bella looks at her praeks like she hasn't ever been fed :mad: with the other group saying that Bella should go to Pope cus Weir is sadistic :mad: And closing that circle with people saying yeah like Pope is such a gentleman when he sleeps with random girls on social media, he probably was doing it for money :mad:.Omg it was wild. :pancarta:
Why, this is so different from those Hollywood forums of TV series or movies! Every fan have stars and flowers in their eyes & every pairing is all beautiful!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
But at last count, which side is winning?
I have no clue, it started at like 1am and escalated at like 6am (My time). It went all out ww3 + 4 during the airing of the last episode of Weir and Thissa's lakorn. I was able to get in 2-3 comments protecting everyone lol, especially Thissa. My poor Thissa lol.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I have no clue, it started at like 1am and escalated at like 6am (My time). It went all out ww3 + 4 during the airing of the last episode of Weir and Thissa's lakorn. I was able to get in 2-3 comments protecting everyone lol, especially Thissa. My poor Thissa lol.
You did your best. Let's hope she doesn't speak much English, I noticed quite a few of the stars isn't that fluent, what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi guys, is there any info on the home they used as Khun Loong's? Is that a private residence or part of a property like a motel or BB or something. I like the pier & the part of the river where they have the landing; is it let out as tourist attraction for BPS. Thanks

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You did your best. Let's hope she doesn't speak much English, I noticed quite a few of the stars isn't that fluent, what she doesn't know won't hurt her.
Lol the stars themselves know there's arguments between fcs. Even Pope himself said that they shouldn't argue, especially if they are true fans of his since he doesn't like conflict.

As for the house, I think it's a private residence but open for lakorn rental because it's in almost every single period lakorn. Also I know that Exact created like a whole village (like Universal Studio) specially for lakorn rentals. Tanya also created a whole studio too but I don't know if it's complete yet.