[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ok so I went back to watch the part about the joke lol. So the reporter started off with asking Bella about how she felt about some fcs wanting W3ir to break up with her and go court Thissa. She threw it at Pope (poor guy was caught off guard lol). He played along with her and said ok break up and be with me, and he said Weir I'm kidding lol. So the reporter asked if she teased Weir about it and she said she can't because her's is pretty intense too (meaning the drama of fc wanting her to date Pope). They (bothPope and Bella) got serious because the reporter mention the fight between fc and she said she doesn't want this to happen. Reporter also mention to Pope that the fcs are creating another drama because they heard that he and Yam will have a lakorn together which they refuse to accept, they only want Pope Bella (I swear do these fc not have a life? Where the heck did all these immature people come from, first NY now PopeBella? Geesh :rolleyes: Pathetic little brats). Anyways they asked Pope but he made Bella answered lol. So in conclusion Bella and Pope said they should have variety, it's good if they reunite but as an actress or actor they just want good scripts and for the viewers to like how they protray the characters.

So YES!!!! Pope and Yam!! :aaaaa::cheer: well no one confirmed if the pairing is true yet but I'm already EXCITED!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
Pope and Yam!!! Omg too good to be true!!! Hahahahaha I mean it’s time Yam gets a legit n’ek role!! I always see ch3 throwing her around... she’s so suitable for n’ek!!!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah Nang Tard was horrible, they all were horrible. That role was too big for her. I really like her in the lakorn with Smart and her very first one with Patricia. Ch3 haven't been promoting her right. They kept putting her in roles that didn't fit her. Hopefully this one with Pope will be good. Funny how she was supposed to be in My Hero with Pope but he bailed out because of his surgery. Someone up there must really want them to star together.
Probably. . . maybe this upcoming one will be better. I wonder what it is. Comedy? Drama? Romance? What would you want? I personally would want some deep romantic drama. Pope already has three romcom's and some romantic lakorns, time for some angsty/raeng romance. No KCP don't count, neither does STT. Don't know how LRT is so can't comment. Haha.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Probably. . . maybe this upcoming one will be better. I wonder what it is. Comedy? Drama? Romance? What would you want? I personally would want some deep romantic drama. Pope already has three romcom's and some romantic lakorns, time for some angsty/raeng romance. No KCP don't count, neither does STT. Don't know how LRT is so can't comment. Haha.
LRT is a little angsty, but not as angsty as some I've seen (*cough cough Kluen Cheewit*). It's mostly sweet, definitely not a rom com.

Personally, I want to see Pope play raeng and turn good. Love me some angsty Pope action.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Nang Tard was horrible, they all were horrible. That role was too big for her. I really like her in the lakorn with Smart and her very first one with Patricia. Ch3 haven't been promoting her right. They kept putting her in roles that didn't fit her. Hopefully this one with Pope will be good. Funny how she was supposed to be in My Hero with Pope but he bailed out because of his surgery. Someone up there must really want them to star together.
Might be because Pope could have chemistry with a rock :risas3: All the other channel 3 actors would struggle with actresses 14 years younger

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think Yam does well in drama like the one with Smart or like her MV. What I like about her is that she looks mature but she stayed steady. I haven't seen her aged since she came into the industry.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LRT is a little angsty, but not as angsty as some I've seen (*cough cough Kluen Cheewit*). It's mostly sweet, definitely not a rom com.

Personally, I want to see Pope play raeng and turn good. Love me some angsty Pope action.
Agree. Time to petition for some raeng Pope.
Btw. . .
I love your profile pic!!!! Hahha. Where the heck is that from???

Dude I LOVE her! She’s the BEST!!! She’s all over everyone, like Mr. Handsome Mark too!!! Ahahhha don’t make me dig out those pics and videos lmaooo!!!! She’s pratically all over the hotties at ch3! Lol :risas3::risas3:
Mark. Mark who? Who's Mark? I don't know a Mark? Hahahaha. Jk. Jk. Yeah she pretty cute around them. Anyway she's my other favorite Pope off-cam nang'ek. Hahah.

Might be because Pope could have chemistry with a rock :risas3: All the other channel 3 actors would struggle with actresses 14 years younger
Funny thing is 90% of his nang'eks are born '89 or above. Haha. He's getting them young girls, and he's making it work too!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Agree. Time to petition for some raeng Pope.
Btw. . .
I love your profile pic!!!! Hahha. Where the heck is that from???

Mark. Mark who? Who's Mark? I don't know a Mark? Hahahaha. Jk. Jk. Yeah she cute around them. Anyway she's my other favorite Pope off-cam nang'ek. Hahah.

Funny thing is 90% of his nang'eks are born '89 or above. Haha. He's getting them young girls, and he's making it work too!
SHUT UP!!!!! Lol

:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:

Jkjkjk

In fact I only came to know of her because of her sweetness with Mark all over her IG a few years back!!! Lol :celebrate16:

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Gaaaals this is why I was telling @Starsapphire and @Rosi that I didn't wanna put the full website link to this forum on the card to Pope when they suggested it hahahahaha :facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3:
But ofc I still put the name and all so if he finds us here on his own then I can't save all of us - be careful, he might be watching ;)
Oops! I did put our FULL forum address in the short A4 writeup on SG Merlion... Haaaa!!;):naughty2: It'll be a blast if he really peeked into this thread!

Rosi

Wifey #42
A gut wrenching romance, please.