[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hello everyone. I'm a new comer here. Please be nice to me.:):)
I just wanna ask if there is Cambodian fans here.
Hi @Barbie Princess Jasmine ! What are you doing here if not to be bullied by us?? hehe
Welcome to our crazy in love with BPS gang!! Our dear @Chario mintmario is originally from Phnom Penh but you two please don't share secrets without letting us in, ok? She's one of our greatest informer of BPS updates!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Jam Loey Rak is 1500 pages. Somehow I feel we can get above the other one who's 1200 pages.

Nychaa could!! She's hyper active in Cupid series & Nang Ai. She only needs a can of what Popeye has to offer, then she can do a Pope. See? Popeye? Pope? There's something going on there.....
Oh I didn't know that Jam Loey Rak was 1500 pages. I wasn't a member of the forum at that time. So what was the other one that hit 1200 pages? I strongly hope we can reach up to that pages if we still have something about POPE/Bella and other casts to post and share.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I thought Ch 3 had a lot of n'eks lol but since Phatman named like most of the current generation.. there's really not much. I think Wawwa can play the action role well. She was hot in her cupid series lol but idk how i feel about her with Pope..? Maybe I need a side by side pic of them two lol
As @Rachfull says Pope can have chemistry with a rock. Wawa overacts in that story with Top Jaron but maybe with the right guy she'll tone it down. I don't know.....they could be good together? But me, am still hoping to see Pope with that someone else.

Rosi

Wifey #42

Rosi

Wifey #42
I can't say yet. It will be chaotic on that day I already can foresee. It's far from my house and I don't have anyone willing to go with me...I also have works to do during my stay there. :sad6:
You're one of their greatest fans you should be there! I hope you could. Something else to remember by as you visit Cambodia this trip. You've been long time away from home huh....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guess where I found it?

Duang Jai Akkanee
Hahaha. Spoiler?? Y'all are hilarious.

#iswearwearenicepeople

Forgive me if at one time I thought Jam Loey Rak was one! Heheee…. And then Plerng Chimplee, then Roy Lae Sanae Luang…. At my every set of obsessed months they’d be my most beautiful pair in the world! But then Date came along with his Kade and this changes everything; they are by far the most gorgeous romance I’ve ever seen on the screen. (So long Aum! Goodbye Aff!) They have mystery, laughter, pain ….and a love which defy all odds, even tricking time & fates itself. And unlike other constant spooning between the leads we get nothing except soul baring looks between them.

It's Date’s killer stare - shows the stages what’s happening to him - them. Their little body contact glorified the few accidentals in our minds! I love those scenes in her rooms when he holds her by the arms; it’s so tender and so full of his unspoken luscious, sexy promises. I enjoy it too when Date is happy; his subtle shifts in looking at this beautiful fiancee …. he undresses her with his eyes! hhaaha

This story started so badly, hero hating a girl to his being, killing her off with something sacred. And not just any death – but sending her off to hell too. But he starts to waver when he unknowingly meets the one who took over, fighting demons (especially his own) to renegade on that hatred. Date’s struggles against Kade’s presence is the best. He cracks through peeks at her situation, his reluctant glances wanting to gaze on her more. While she’s being herself, he is falling in love; whereas she’s only thinking ways to return to her family. Yet somehow they've planted their souls into each other without realising it. It only breaks Kade how much he truly means to her when Karakade turned up to demand for her Khun P.

“I Love You” is never once said between them, it’s voiced by others, even Rheung. We have to see it other ways. Date had the dagger to his neck; that was a gutted speech he made about not wanting to live without her. While Kade knows of lives of historic figures around her, she couldn’t see his fate and that somewhat stopped her from being happy. Until Arjaan revealed nothing’s going to happen to him, their love destiny is fated in every lifetime.

“I’ll teach you to play the boat” That line brought on goosebumps because like the unsaid love, it brought on wild imaginings of the sexiest kind between this two!

Although I enjoyed their early banter I feel that their love is even more beautiful after being married, the back hugs, the shoulder kiss, telling her the truth when he didn't mean to ..... Date goes along with her suggestions like he’s never cured from being weak at the knees.
Very well said. Very well said. :worship2:

Omg have not seen those yet! Why does it look so wrong when he's simply eating. Hahaha. This thread as tainted me for life.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hello everyone. I'm a new comer here. Please be nice to me.:):)
I just wanna ask if there is Cambodian fans here.
Hello newcomer!! WELCOME!!!
We don't bite! Haha. We are just a bunch of perv's blinded by BPS' greatness!

How about #rachfullfornangek :naughty2: I'll be Thailand's first all-white nang ek :risas3:
Has Pope said if he prefers halfies, fulls, or farangs?
Are you tall? Chinese-looking and pale- skin?? Apparently Susie looks like one so if you look like Susie you might stand a chance. . . wait why am I supporting you??? Uh. No sorry Pope has a gf already. Ha!

#norachfull

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Because people in Cambodia was dubbing left and right and they were pretty fast too. They didn’t care if it sounds nice, makes any sense, or not. The dubbers just wanted quick money so some would be cutting corners, like maybe not paying for rights. Girl, I think they literally had like 2 or 3 people dubbing everyone in a lakorn. :fighting3::facepalm:
Mayura couldn’t keep up the demands so they weren’t making much profits like the used to, and also people were uploading their dubbed lakorns left and right. Since they went out of business, I never even rent lakorns anymore. I watched everything online.
That’s why it’s hard to watch lakorns for me since Mayura stopped dubbing. I have a hard time listening and understanding the people from Cambodia.
Here’s a clip of Mayura dubbed
Oh yeah that sounds better. Lol

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hello newcomer!! WELCOME!!!
We don't bite! Haha. We are just a bunch of perv's blinded by BPS' greatness!

Are you tall? Chinese-looking and pale- skin?? Apparently Susie looks like one so if you look like Susie you might stand a chance. . . wait why am I supporting you??? Uh. No sorry Pope has a gf already. Ha!

#norachfull
He has a girlfriend? Who? Susie? I thought Susie's already got a guy!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh I didn't know that Jam Loey Rak was 1500 pages. I wasn't a member of the forum at that time. So what was the other one that hit 1200 pages? I strongly hope we can reach up to that pages if we still have something about POPE/Bella and other casts to post and share.
The forbidden names to speak of in this thread's
Rising Sun Series
. Hahaha.

Ahhh Jam Leuy Ruk days...lol I remember being extremely active on that thread lol glad it has one of the highest page count on here. Aum and Aff were pretty epic.
You've been here that long?! Wow. That means you are one of the original members. What a honor! Haha.

As @Rachfull says Pope can have chemistry with a rock. Wawa overacts in that story with Top Jaron but maybe with the right guy she'll tone it down. I don't know.....they could be good together? But me, am still hoping to see Pope with that someone else.
. . . that someone else that's not @Rachfull hahaha.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Yeah I don't think it will be a problem especially when we're gonna keep camping here until the end of time :pancarta: at least we'll be here waiting for PL (and WKK??)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha. Spoiler?? Y'all are hilarious.

#iswearwearenicepeople

Very well said. Very well said. :worship2:

Omg have not seen those yet! Why does it look so wrong when he's simply eating. Hahaha. This thread as tainted me for life.
It doesn’t look wrong, but with this your pervy mind it does :risas3: