[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I just find out about this lakorn. Man I love it! I love everything about it, especially the lead actress.
Could someone please tell me the name of the lead actress. Thank you. I am a fan of her now, especially her acting. This is my first time watching her lakorn.
This lakorn is just beautiful as a whole.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I just find out about this lakorn. Man I love it! I love everything about it, especially the lead actress.
Could someone please tell me the name of the lead actress. Thank you. I am a fan of her now, especially her acting. This is my first time watching her lakorn.
This lakorn is just beautiful as a whole.
Her name is Bella Ranee Campen

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Im almost done with ep 4 and I realized it doesnt even air again until wednesday! Im sadd

Was the older version of PB popular? If it was thats impressive considering remakes of popular lakorns dont usually get much hype.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't care for KC too. Too much repeated drama and abusive praek are not my cup of tea! It got an upstart rating because its a remake but in my opinion its just an ok drama, its a typical thai lakorn. This lakorn started below that but jumped really high in just a few eps. Rating is always a plus but if the plot and characters arent interesting I wouldn't even bother to watch it.
I think now that I've gotten more mature I'm much more into storylines where N'ek and P'ek understands each other, I don't mind bickering though and r-scenes are getting too much. I want a willing scene only lol and time for n'ek and p'ek to express their love. i can't wait till Pope and Bella start falling for each other!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Im almost done with ep 4 and I realized it doesnt even air again until wednesday! Im sadd

Was the older version of PB popular? If it was thats impressive considering remakes of popular lakorns dont usually get much hype.

Haha. At least you only get to wait two days. I've been waiting since Thursday.

I've never seen the old version, only bits and pieces, but I'm sure it was popular back then considering Nok was pra'ek. Y'all know how much them ladies adore that guy. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think now that I've gotten more mature I'm much more into storylines where N'ek and P'ek understands each other, I don't mind bickering though and r-scenes are getting too much. I want a willing scene only lol and time for n'ek and p'ek to express their love. i can't wait till Pope and Bella start falling for each other!
Yup. I'm not a fan of R scenes, never was so I'm glad it's slowly fading. I like mature romance. Hehe. You know what I mean . . .mature. :naughty2:
I'm not a fan of bickering anymore either. They can bicker, but must be in a flirty manner. Hehe. I.e Panjan and Cris. Mm mm.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
I'm finish Ep 4 with Engsub and so many many things to share with you. But 1st thing I want to talk about is ReungRit eyes for Kadesurad (in mordern life) - kade flashback. So so sweet, I love that moment, my herart melting, all the love is in the air, how sweetie, smoothie, lovely he is. He love her with all his heart, time stop at that moment she talk, moment she beside him. Oh my! I love that so so much.

Pan is so handsome, I meant, look at his naughty face, his charming muscles shining in sunshine, hehehe. the way he moves eyebrow, the way he pronouns to protect her, the way he flirting her, So cute! Ohh my heart is bumping and jumping out of my chest, lol

Maybe the realationship btw Reung and Kade (Boran life) just friend. He like her personality and want to poke his friend (Date),he likes the cool way she think and act. about Kade, I can understand her feeling, In strange world, how good to see face that you get accquanted with, the person you have feeling for a long time but not say out loud yet. he (Reung) like the only buoy to connect her with the life she belong to. I read that in modern life after the car accident, he become a monk, so paintful, i feel pity for them!

Cant wait to have more scenes btw them.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm finish Ep 4 with Engsub and so many many things to share with you. But 1st thing I want to talk about is ReungRit eyes for Kadesurad (in mordern life) - kade flashback. So so sweet, I love that moment, my herart melting, all the love is in the air, how sweetie, smoothie, lovely he is. He love her with all his heart, time stop at that moment she talk, moment she beside him. Oh my! I love that so so much.

Pan is so handsome, I meant, look at his naughty face, his charming muscles shining in sunshine, hehehe. the way he moves eyebrow, the way he pronouns to protect her, the way he flirting her, So cute! Ohh my heart is bumping and jumping out of my chest, lol

Maybe the realationship btw Reung and Kade (Boran life) just friend. He like her personality and want to poke his friend (Date),he likes the cool way she think and act. about Kade, I can understand her feeling, In strange world, how good to see face that you get accquanted with, the person you have feeling for a long time but not say out loud yet. he (Reung) like the only buoy to connect her with the life she belong to. I read that in modern life after the car accident, he become a monk, so paintful, i feel pity for them!

Cant wait to have more scenes btw them.
I know. He flirts with her, but not in a romantic way. I actually like the way he developed his relationship with Kade. He most definitely want to be friends with her because she's fun to talk with and because he just wants to mess with Por Date.

I also noticed how modern Reung had romantic eyes for Kadesurang. I feel so bad for him. I hope that what you read isn't true! Haha. Nooo. I hope we get a good satisfying ending. Sigh.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Haha. At least you only get to wait two days. I've been waiting since Thursday.

I've never seen the old version, only bits and pieces, but I'm sure it was popular back then considering Nok was pra'ek. Y'all know how much them ladies adore that guy. Haha.
Whattt was Nok really big back then lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok P'Mai the director is feeding the fans so well. Another clip. This one literally has no dialog. It's just Date staring at Kade so hard he's about to burn a hole through her head. What did I tell you guys. When this guy falls he falls hard lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf9zPDnlh6x/
What a creep!!! Hahahahah. That scene is seriously swoon-worthy, but I can't help but giggle at how curious Por Date looked. Haha. It's as if he's questioning himself, "why am I drawn to this devil?" :love:

But. Why is the director doing this to us!?! Why torment us?! Why?! :BangHead:

Ok, from now on I'm not gonna watch anymore of his spoilers. Hahha.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
What a creep!!! Hahahahah. That scene is seriously swoon-worthy, but I can't help but giggle at how curious Por Date looked. Haha. It's as if he's questioning himself, "why am I drawn to this devil?" :love:

But. Why is the director doing this to us!?! Why torment us?! Why?! :BangHead:

Ok, from now on I'm not gonna watch anymore of his spoilers. Hahha.
For reals. In real life Date would be a real creeper if you add in all the times he spied on her through his window. But in a lakorn, it's dreamy.

I thought about hiding it under spoilers for those that want to remain unspoiled but I thought nah the guy is just literally staring at her! Lol

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Otherwise he wouldn't have been pedofiling with them young nang'eks. Haha.
LOL! This reminds me when I was watching a lakorn with him and this other girl (I don't even know the lakorn's name),and I thought the younger dude was the p'ek. HA! It got me when he r the n'ek, that's when I was like "what did I just watch? " lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For reals. In real life Date would be a real creeper if you add in all the times he spied on her through his window. But in a lakorn, it's dreamy.

I thought about hiding it under spoilers for those that want to remain unspoiled but I thought nah the guy is just literally staring at her! Lol
Haha. Yes. He is dreamy.

It's not your fault I clicked on it on my own will. Haha.