[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
This lakorn is my favorite at the moment. Love the great and unique story line and the stars are doing a fantastic job especially Bella. I love her and Pope's acting. They have great chemistry. Can't wait for the next episode!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
S.O pls tell me what time it air tonight? I watch live stream on app, (same time it air in thai) Thank you

P.S: this is my routine now; watch live stream on app, if the connection too bad, the video is lag, i will rewatch it in CH3 channel youtube. And later that is with Engsub, and later later that is in my language. And after all, in period time of waiting to the next week, I rewind, rewatch, review all sweetie, tragedy, highligh, fin scene again, lol, how crazy am i

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
S.O pls tell me what time it air tonight? I watch live stream on app, (same time it air in thai) Thanks you

P.S: this is my routine now; watch live stream on app, if the connection too bad, the video is lag, i will rewatch it in CH3 channel youtube. And later that is with Engsub, and later later that is in my language. And after all, in period time of waiting to the next week, I rewind, rewatch, review all sweetie, tragedy, highligh, fin scene again, lol, how crazy am i
OH NOOOO you're not the only crazy one doing that! Same here hahahha

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Me too. I don't even know why I'm watching this lakorn in the first place. First off I didn't even like Pope, second Bella wasn't even an actress I followed avidly. Haha. I'm totally hooked now. Now I'm loving Bella alot. She can't take my dear Matt's place, but she comes close. Pope too. I know I secretly like him. My mouth says no, but my heart screams yes. Hahaha.
Yes, I start to watch Bella other lakorn, but I couldn't finish them lol. She is a very good actress, but I just can't finish past esp 2. About Pope, I only watch him in this lakorn and the 5 gentlemen series. He's ok, but not my type of pra'ek. I think this lakorn really have some mortra to attract me into the storyline and the scene with all the actress, actors and scenes showed in here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
S.O pls tell me what time it air tonight? I watch live stream on app, (same time it air in thai) Thanks you

Hhahaha. If I had all the time in this universe I would do the same thing!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Hahaha...

You need to try parawada... thar is when I start liking her enough 2 try this 1

This is wha4 a good script can do..
I tried to watch this Parawada, I like the story line (the book), but I can't watch James Ji for some reasons. He look is to0 baby to be pra'ek. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes, I start to watch Bella other lakorn, but I couldn't finish them lol. She is a very good actress, but I just can't finish past esp 2. About Pope, I only watch him in this lakorn and the 5 gentlemen series. He's ok, but not my type of pra'ek. I think this lakorn really have some mortra to attract me into the storyline and the scene with all the actress, actors and scenes showed in here.
Yes. Whatever it is it's making us all fall for both leads. Haha.

Btw why are people hating on Janward??? She has only showed up for 2 seconds so far throughout the series! Haha. How can they judge her already. I, for one, actually really pity her because Karakade hates her for no reason! HHaha I mean look at how scared she looks when she sees Kade. Haha.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Yes. Whatever it is it's making us all fall for both leads. Haha.

Btw why are people hating on Janward??? She has only showed up for 2 seconds so far throughout the series! Haha. How can they judge her already. I, for one, actually really pity her because Karakade hates her for no reason! HHaha I mean look at how scared she looks when she sees Kade. Haha.
I can understand why kade hates her, imagine that, there is a preety perfect girl, all people love - girl and the girl that my fiancé smile a sweet smile with, treat kind way with full of love with. Things that he's never done with Kade. there are something that not your falls but you have to deals with it, lol

I dont hate Junward, just wonder is she evil or not, thats it.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
About Meun Reung aka MR...it seems that the present him have a crush on Kade right? I would like to see them as well but Mr.Creeper won my heart totally .

@Chario mintmario sweetie can you tell me what this news is about? Thank you so much!

Last edited:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw this! Omg! I can't believe Bella hesitated!! Whyyyy??!!! She should've went in for it!!! The screams were so loud too!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfzNR4kha74/
That's why some people called Pope "Jao Choo" LOL

Should we talk about Joy and his chicken too ?? haha jk i saw lots of Thai commented about his cuteness

About the charity event Pope and Bella were asked which character of the drama they want to be instead their own character now ? Pope said he wanted to be evil Kade cos he wanted to be bad and hit everyone like her.... :risas3: while Bella wanted to be Ayutaya cute boy aka Ai Joy :thumbup::love: