[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah, that too! lols.

Did you just said 2 years?! :( so long before they can get marry, :sad6:. Before we can see the bed scene.
Yeah we need to wait a bit. But there are not a lot of events in these two years (if I remember correctly) he was out of the country.

Date didn't even know when Janward and Reung got married. They didn't even wait for him to be back. Lmao:risas3:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Yeah that's when I gave up and stopped reading. I kept getting confused at all the characters because I didn't know who was who anymore. And then all the men were referred to by their titles. The lakorn helps with the visual cause you just keep track of the actor.

I'm loving all the pop culture references Kade is throwing out. Kaew Na Mah, Sapai Rai Sukdina and Pope's Sapai Jao, which is what Kade said she wanted to be. :risas3: We should call Kade "Sapai Or Jao" lol.

That's all I caught from IG clips and the loving stares so far.
Lol omg, I love that! "Sapai Or Jao" :thumbup:

jujunhu

sarNie Egg
2017 seems like a disappointing year for ch3. Thai TV3 Profit fell a lots last year. A lot of dramas got low ratings, a few of lakorns got good ratings such as Plerng Boon (the final episode of 9.7 rating is the highest), Kluen Cheewit with highest rating at 7.8,...

I think Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat's high ratings is beyond expectations of Ch3. Compared to Ok Thorani's rating(Ch7) - the hightest rating thai lakorn in 2017 with finale episode rating at 11.3, Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat helps restore the status of CH3 drama in 2018. hope Ch3 will treat Bella and Pope better after this lakorn.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yeah we need to wait a bit. But there are not a lot of events in these two years (if I remember correctly) he was out of the country.

Date didn't even know when Janward and Reung got married. They didn't even wait for him to be back. Lmao:risas3:
LOLs, really! Dang they were more in a hurry to get together than Por Date. hahaha and I thought he was pretty desperate.

edited: Actual I take that back. Hmm...Por Date is desperate! consider how many babyswthey had at the end :risas3::risas3::risas3:

2017 seems like a disappointing year for ch3. Thai TV3 Profit fell a lots last year. A lot of dramas got low ratings, a few of lakorns got good ratings such as Plerng Boon (the final episode of 9.7 rating is the highest), Kluen Cheewit with highest rating at 7.8,...

I think Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat's high ratings is beyond expectations of Ch3. Compared to Ok Thorani's rating(Ch7) - the hightest rating thai lakorn in 2017 with finale episode rating at 11.3, Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat helps restore the status of CH3 drama in 2018. hope Ch3 will treat Bella and Pope better after this lakorn.
I don't follow rating much so I wasn't aware of how bad rating for Ch3 was. I always thought compare to Ch7, Ch3 quality are much better as they seem to take their time with their production etc. As much as I love many actors/actresses from Ch7, I hate how bad their quality are sometimes. Oh and all of those cheesy action/ superheros lakorns, don't even get me started hahaha.

Yes Ch3 better treat Bella and Pope SUPER GOOD because I don't think another lakorns can beat this one for a while.

In the meantime I found this eng version of the OST by Lydia. Not too bad.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bella doesn't need to be in Yaya's camp. She can stand on her own. Haha. . . :celebrate16:

On a side not. It's hard to believe Pope is in his mid 30's, the man is a late bloomer I see. He looks like he's the same age as Bella. I think Bella is his best match yet. Though Ploy is his ages she looks and sounds so dam old. Hahaha. Mew is still a little too innocent looking despite being Bella's age (they do come second though) Diana is sooo skinny and tall she makes an odd pair with Pope and little miss Namtarn has too strong of facial features for our little Pope. Haha.
I'm not bias.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I'd always been a hardcore Bella fan ever since Suparburoot Jutathep with James. I just don't vid a lot of her lakorns because most of them I don't feel anything for the storyline. Her latest one, I hate the plot so much because it's just too much dramas and stuff going on.
Same here. I started to like her after watching her in Suparburoot Jutathep. Something about her just stuck out. But anyways, I didn't follow a lot of her dramas coz of their storylines =/ like if I'm not feeling it, I'm not gonna watch it lol regardless of who's in it. Same with PB, I mean I got a bit excited because of Bella and Janie in the same drama, but it was just too much to watch. Idk lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright y'alls I really wanna be in :thumbup:here with you guys, but to avoid spoilers I'll be back next week! Until then don't miss me too much!! Haha. ;)

PS.
I may pop in here once in a while.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Same here. I started to like her after watching her in Suparburoot Jutathep. Something about her just stuck out. But anyways, I didn't follow a lot of her dramas coz of their storylines =/ like if I'm not feeling it, I'm not gonna watch it lol regardless of who's in it. Same with PB, I mean I got a bit excited because of Bella and Janie in the same drama, but it was just too much to watch. Idk lol
Tbh I discovered Bella because of that series as well. I saw a fan made mv of her and James and I thought she was very pretty without makeup. But I never became a fan until this lakorn.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Bella doesn't need to be in Yaya's camp. She can stand on her own. Haha. . . :celebrate16:

On a side not. It's hard to believe Pope is in his mid 30's, the man is a late bloomer I see. He looks like he's the same age as Bella. I think Bella is his best match yet. Though Ploy is his ages she looks and sounds so dam old. Hahaha. Mew is still a little too innocent looking despite being Bella's age (they do come second though) Diana is sooo skinny and tall she makes an odd pair with Pope and little miss Namtarn has too strong of facial features for our little Pope. Haha.
I'm not bias.
Sure...sure...sure :p LOLs. I mean I did tried to watch him with Mew but for some reason couldn't finish it. Mew is pretty and I do like her but....but. Then I tried Diana and him and they do look good together but..........I got bored with the story after a while and stop watching it. I didn't fangirl much with them. Him and Ploy, emmh, no thanks. She does look way too old for him and plus the story was not my cup of tea. I tried very very hard to watch the one with him and Namtarn but the characters did not stand out to me at all so I stop watching it too.

LOLs, then there is this one and it was PERFECT! Thank goodness Chompoo back out of this one because I do not think they match at all. Btw way, I better see you phatman!!!

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
19 episodes?? What are they adding? If I remember correctly the CPR/marriage talk was about halfway thru the book. I was expecting the usual 14 which would be sort of on pace with the book with this stuff in Ep.6.

Anyhow besides Date/Kade, I'm loving the friendship with Reung/Kade too. He's just so amused by her. And I like Khun Ban and Kade too and his patience with her.

Oh ok the one flaw I saw. Anyone else pick up that Kade is suppose to go to the missionary w/Khun Ban/Date/Reung to help them learn French for their trip cause they know she speaks French from that fight with Louis? Did I miss a scene while drooling over Date/Kade? When did they ask her? I think they're doing a pretty bad job at setting up Kade's politics side of her story.
Same, i can't recall where they ask her.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Alright y'alls I really wanna be in :thumbup:here with you guys, but to avoid spoilers I'll be back next week! Until then don't miss me too much!! Haha. ;)

PS.
I may pop in here once in a while.
Sorry I posted too many spoilers:facepalm: I can't help sometimes I got so excited. Hahah

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I can't even remember the last thai lakorn I watched and enjoyed this much. It's been so long, and I have been away from the forum for awhile too.

Pope is so dashing and charming in here. Bella has blown me away with her performance and I can't help but adore her more. These two have sizzling chemistry and my ship has sailed too far out that I'm afraid it might not make it back to shore lol. Why is Wednesday so far away? At this point I wished they aired like chinese series where you get multiple episodes a week, but then I also don't want it to be gone too soon too. Going to spend my time rewatching all my favorite scenes until Wednesday gets here again.

rinrin

sarNie Egg
Hi, does anyone here who reads d novel have any idea how louise n susie's loveline have anything to do with kade. I mean i dont see d relevant of having their screen time if its only just:
louise - marry me, susie -no.

Whats up with their drama? I ve been looking for answer but everyone just talk about Date n Kade (which i dont mind actually hihihi)
I dont mind spoiler. Do tell please.
Thanks in advance.