[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I hope what Susie posted about ep 21 turn out to be chapter 21 of the book. I mean scripts could be written based on book chapters, and they can combine to episodes later.

I'm still in denial and confused..:facepalm: it doesn't seem right since we are half way through the book already.

rinrin

sarNie Egg
I kinda pity Maree. Not only that she had to marry Phoulkon, she also has to see her soon-bff (Kade) marrying her crush (Date) and living a happy life. Sob sob for her. TT.TT

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I kinda pity Maree. Not only that she had to marry Phoulkon, she also has to see her soon-bff (Kade) marrying her crush (Date) and living a happy life. Sob sob for her. TT.TT
That's why they say that "Along with beauty, there comes a curse." Hahahaha.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Mmm!! Got!! He's so fine!!! So many good looking people in this lakorn!! Punjun is so good looking! His eyes are so mesmerizing! He is extremely handsome.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Did I read 26 episodes? Omg

And there’s news that there’s gonna be a part 2 :confused0:
https://instagram.com/p/BgLupLaAsE5/

~~

If it gets extended to 26 episodes and ratings continue to rise at the rate that’s it going at, it can be estimated that the ratings will def break the Internet.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hahahaha omg. I was dying when PJ was the only one that chose see-through lingerie and for some reason I had a feeling that was what he's into LOL all 3 guys like the opposite of their skin colors haha. It was fun to watch.. PJ & Pope always teasing each other.
Lol yea, when pj chose show off the top/cleavage and covered the bottom but pope n Louise said revealed bottom/legs and covered the top. Lol hilarious but it was such a brief episode. 3zaap used to be an episode long/the whole show to focus on the casts, now it’s getting shorter. :(

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
@phatman
Watching the 3Zaap show and the 3 men are hilarious. PJ and Louis can't stop teasing Pope about Susie lol. I was cracking up when they had to choose between Bella, Prang and Susie and PJ goes, you can only choose 1 and have to shove the other 2 off the cliff. Pope of course chose Susie and then PJ had to choose and Pope didn't want him to choose Susie too lol.

PJ: Ok If I had to choose, not hard, I'll cut Prang first.
Pope: Ok Susie and Bella left. Don't pick the same person as me!
PJ: I don't want Bell. I don't want Bell. :risas3:
Kalamare: Why not? She's the n'ek!
PJ: Oh because I'm not dark skinned enough. (Referring to Weir lol)
Everyone: Good answer, good answer.
Kalamare: Susie too? (asking Louis)
PJ: Yes we're all the same.

The other part is when Louis and PJ were calling out Pope for drawing in his muscles lol. And PJ goes any day Pope ate a lot and say he doesn't want to take off his shirt, the director goes that's ok and hands PJ that tiny cloth to only cover his private parts. :coleman:

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
LOL, How can they cut out Prang?! She's so beautiful!! her face is very exotic. Those three are hilarious! Pope is always getting teased, clearly he has admiration towards Susie. Punjun is not only extremely handsome, he's so funny. Pope reminds me of an older brother to everyone, plus he does not look his age.

lia_vang89

sarNie Egg
Watching the 3Zaap show and the 3 men are hilarious. PJ and Louis can't stop teasing Pope about Susie lol. I was cracking up when they had to choose between Bella, Prang and Susie and PJ goes, you can only choose 1 and have to shove the other 2 off the cliff. Pope of course chose Susie and then PJ had to choose and Pope didn't want him to choose Susie too lol.

PJ: Ok If I had to choose, not hard, I'll cut Prang first.
Pope: Ok Susie and Bella left. Don't pick the same person as me!
PJ: I don't want Bell. I don't want Bell. :risas3:
Kalamare: Why not? She's the n'ek!
PJ: Oh because I'm not dark skinned enough. (Referring to Weir lol)
Everyone: Good answer, good answer.
Kalamare: Susie too? (asking Louis)
PJ: Yes we're all the same.

The other part is when Louis and PJ were calling out Pope for drawing in his muscles lol. And PJ goes any day Pope ate a lot and say he doesn't want to take off his shirt, the director goes that's ok and hands PJ that tiny cloth to only cover his private parts. :coleman:

omg PJ is so hilarious... he's funny how he's teasing bella with weir like that.... he and pope are so funny offscreen...