[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Looks are all opinions. There will be those who think so and so are handsome while others don't. I never thought Sonram was hot but others thought so. Thai people think Kong is handsome and charming but people outside of Thailand thinks he is ugly. Pope doesn't have the typical hot boy look but he's so charming.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel look is a whole package....at 1st glance certain physical appearance isn't appealing. . but the total package make them hot...even their appearance start to look good.

Ed Sheran- the more i see him sing... I'm like Damn he's hot....lol

Even "hot" ppl can be ugly to me...they may look good (face wise] and can easily turn ugly when they are ugly inside...so a 10 can be a 7 hahahaha

I wonder about part 2 ...about the kids

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Even "hot" ppl can be ugly to me...they may look good (face wise] and can easily turn ugly when they are ugly inside...so a 10 can be a 7 hahahaha

I wonder about part 2 ...about the kids
I agree. I mean look at Ploy, she's hot but her attitude made her ugly.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
In a vdo you see that she is posing as in a teasing manner as well...events..but ya she pretty girly hahaha... I'm not girly and as soon as we take pix I strike a pose lol...i suck at it...

Prang been single for 2 yrs...she just started talking to him again...she is also a musician...sing and play instrument

Ahhh...i saw that clip of Pj and Por...they were teasing each other....soo cute and PJ help pope cuz his knee hurts awwww
I remember watching like an interview of the Bang Rajan casts and they were making fun of Prang like how she's always so pretty for the camera even when they were running away from bombs and explosions LOL oh Prang.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Lol :celebrate16: it’s okay

~~

KitKat, I was hesitant to ask this but were you ever a Noon fan? Lol the name KitKat just sounds so familiar? I was a Noon fan growing up and remember encountering a Noon fan by the same name. Lol just didn’t know if you guys could be the same person lol or if you were ever a Noon fan 555
Sorry to jump in, but I looooove Noon! Since day one and still until today lol she's still my #1 :)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I remember watching like an interview of the Bang Rajan casts and they were making fun of Prang like how she's always so pretty for the camera even when they were running away from bombs and explosions LOL oh Prang.
They were sooo brutal to the girls about their feet lol. Those guys have a mouth lol.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hm, I’m not crazy about pope lol nor the acting much in here but he’s doing the role justice to many people so perhaps that’s where people are finding his charms lol I agree, look is subjective and so cliche but “beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” Personally, I think Pope could pass as my daddy that’s all lol so I’m not drawn to old men. Lol

But you can’t deny he and Bella do have the most compatible chemistry compared with their own koojin lol :p

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Oh so he’s got plenty of experiences before 55 good for him for finding someone to share a new division with :D
Taya (Prissana ) was one of the list but they were broke up when she went to study abroad.... i just remember Louis long's hair that time :naughty2:

For Punjan if it was Korea he would become one of variety king in Koran Variety shows LOL

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hm, I’m not crazy about pope lol nor the acting much in here but he’s doing the role justice to many people so perhaps that’s where people are finding his charms lol I agree, look is subjective and so cliche but “beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” Personally, I think Pope could pass as my daddy that’s all lol so I’m not drawn to old men. Lol

But you can’t deny he and Bella do have the most compatible chemistry compared with their own koojin lol :p
Oh then you are young lol. Pope is the same age as my bf lol. I hope to see Pope pair up with Teaw and Mint again as pranang.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Oh then you are young lol. Pope is the same age as my bf lol. I hope to see Pope pair up with Teaw and Mint again as pranang.
Omg I'm right with you about Mint. Well if it's Chalida you're referring to. Haha him and his Khun Nu freaking won me over. Only watched their cuts bc the drama was pretty ehhh to me.

Totally random guys...But I wish I could be Payoon. Her and probably Anne are the only two who can get away with hugging and being all touchy in a friendly way and not get pitch forked by fans. Love watching her mini Instagram videos with the guys. Her and pope hahaha so jealous

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol—even Alek said the same thing about Prang on 3Zaap, always worried about looking pretty for the camera BUT Alek is a meanie though! He’s usually so rough and mean, not careful or sensitive to girls. He treats them all like men. Lol 5555 same thing to nycha and namtarn lol I was watching their sapai jao tape on 3zaap, both girls were so disappointed with Alek and his roughness with the ladies. Lol

Sorry to jump in, but I looooove Noon! Since day one and still until today lol she's still my #1 :)
Np! She was my favorite too, but I lost touch with her after like DPD. Her acting just wasn’t the same anymore. Even I couldn’t really watch RRF. Lol

Lol! Yes, I’m a 90s baby lol so that’s why I tend to gravitate towards the 90s kids LOL

Nothing against Pope lol

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I playfully call Pope my husband because he just has the cutest smile ever since Game Rai Game Ruk (even though our age gap is pretty wide). I think Louis is good speaking English, at least in Sixth Sense when him and Great (speaking Chinese gibberish) were trying to diss Film who was a kpop star.

I just watched a teaser that I never seen and I died watching Pope carry Bella and cried (man he's a beautiful crier) when she wouldn't wake up. He was saying how she has one life and to be cautious (or something to that extent).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Alex is adorable and so harmless but yea he does bark a lot Lol. Wasn't he the one that created Thug Life? That gang really is something else . I wonder how he acts with Toey. Does she wear the pants in the relationship? Lol

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
LOL, I was watching this and my mom says to me, "Is he Captain?" LOL Pope does in some ways look like Captain...they kind of have the same jawline. They look most alike if they grew out their mustache. I had this huge crush on Captain as a kid so that's probably the reason why I find Pope to be so good looking. Hate pretty boy looks. I grew up watching the older generation so seeing Pope brings good memories, he has a old charm to him.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I have a question? I will put my question in a spoiler tag just in case.

Does Por Date find out who Kade really is?.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
LOL, I was watching this and my mom says to me, "Is he Captain?" LOL Pope does in some ways look like Captain...they kind of have the same jawline. They look most alike if they grew out their mustache. I had this huge crush on Captain as a kid so that's probably the reason why I find Pope to be so good looking. Hate pretty boy looks. I grew up watching the older generation so see Pope brings good memories.
I can totally see Pope in Fah Pieng Din. Ch3 should buy the copyright and remake it.