[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
It may be Diana Flipo is the girl Pope is talking to right now....hahah just my guess.
if he is talking to Diana then they have been talking for a long time, since their rumor started coming out in 2014
diana is similar to his ideal type too :confused12:

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
if he is talking to Diana then they have been talking for a long time, since their rumor started coming out in 2014
diana is similar to his ideal type too :confused12:
He also went to her graduation :confused12: but i’m happy for him because it seem that he is at that age where people need to get married :sad6:

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhhhh every where is frozen......must had so many people watch live I think.

@Nik yes I know he ready but she is very young not even 24 yet, he may be marry when he is 40 then she 28 kkkk. He did say some thing about this age before someone ask him.

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
I was trying to watch it on the Channel 3 app but it froze one me! Does anyone know if there is another app to watch it live ?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
It may be Diana Flipo is the girl Pope is talking to right now....hahah just my guess.
IF that's the case, there's quite an age gap between them. BUT she's my age basically, so there's hope that there's another Pope like guy out there for me too. hahaha

Did any of you watch their drama together? With no subs, I tend to give up on lakorns haha

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Guys, if you want to watch it without it freezing then try seesantv website, but you have to pay though, but not so much for a month. 15.99 Australian dollars for me.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omgg the scene Kade was folding the flower petal and said moo moo meaning easy peasy or very easy. the servant thought Kade said she would make a pig with the flower. Kade replied does she have a issue with her hearing...:risas3::risas3::risas3:
And the servant commented on Kade's folding then told kade she must have issue with her hearing :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Guys, if you want to watch it without it freezing then try seesantv website, but you have to pay though, but not so much for a month. 15.99 Australian dollars for me.
Omggg where do you live!!!?? I live in Sydney!!

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Omgg the scene Kade was folding the flower petal and said moo moo meaning easy peasy or very easy. the servant thought Kade said she would make a pig with the flower. Kade replied does she have a issue with her hearing...:risas3::risas3::risas3:
And the servant commented on Kade's folding then told kade she must have issue with her hearing :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Omggg where do you live!!!?? I live in Sydney!!
I live in Melbourne. Nice to meet you.