[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Saw a instagram clip...did he in a way reject Janward in his own way? I only understand "miss" lol but he left her asap with her looking hurt....

Gun is very good! But I definitely prefer the original because Pete makes it sound so much more heartfelt and make me miss someone who don't even exist in my life. In my language, Pete makes it sound so "kho kho siab" or "literal" translation to lonely...although it's not meant to be but at the same time it is because he's singing about missing someone who hasn't even left yet and how much he'll miss her. Def my favorite OST out of the 3.

Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感
AHHHHHHHH!!!! Kade kicking butt!! yassssss!!!! is that mustache guy interested in Kade? I hope so hahahahahaha! Jealous Por Date is fun to watch! :) Kade has to be one of my favorite n'ek. Lol he recalling what she learned when fighting.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hahah poor Date, he will have one more man to watch out for.....the new man show up and seem very interesting in Kade hahah.
Kekekekkee. And not to mention he look freaking hot as hell! Por Date you better move fast dude. I like this new Guy. What is his name?

AHHHHHHHH!!!! Kade kicking butt!! yassssss!!!! is that mustache guy interested in Kade? I hope so hahahahahaha! Jealous Por Date is fun to watch! :) Kade has to be one of my favorite n'ek. Lol he recalling what she learned when fighting.
Same here!Kade top my list of best Nangek! She is the BEST! She doesn't take crap from anybodu. BELLA did a great job with the fight scene

Dearest

恋の予感
P'Pin and P'Yam are so loyal! :( Love them to bits! Ohhh Joi tried to help too so sad. At least Por Date stepped in, but still...I feel so bad for Kade. But we all know this won't stop her from being awesome.

Dearest

恋の予感
What did he sayy?
From what I'm getting, he said (I think) he'll take punishment instead of Kade and offered to be whipped. Then Ee Prik being all arrogant and gave his mom the whip. His mom wouldn't whip Por Date so she left. Our P'ek can't stand our Kade being in pain and crying. Gosh he's so sweet!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
That scene was so emotional how she was willing to take the blame and receive the punishment alone. Then Por Date said he is to blame too, cause he didn't bring her home himself.:crybaby2:

Dearest

恋の予感
That scene was so emotional how she was willing to take the blame and receive the punishment alone. Then Por Date said he is to blame too, cause he didn't bring her home himself.:crybaby2:
Yes I think I caught that part where he said he's part to blame too

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Okay...seeing whipping scenes always kills me. Again, I get Ee Prik's hatred and the Mom's stance (kinda)....
But it's driving me crazy how they won't listen. And Ee Prik's big mouth is why they get hurt at this point.

Having Por Date and his dad sit there for a bit at first hurts no lie...but i get it also. Glad he stepped in eventually.

Crying at work is not cute tho...the struggles

Dearest

恋の予感
Okay...seeing whipping scenes always kills me. Again, I get Ee Prik's hatred and the Mom's stance (kinda)....
But it's driving me crazy how they won't listen. And Ee Prik's big mouth is why they get hurt at this point.

Having Por Date and his dad sit there for a bit at first hurts no lie...but i get it also. Glad he stepped in eventually.

Crying at work is not cute tho...the struggles
Don't cry at work! LOL I did that before and it was awkward cause my manager came in hahahaha I just told him allergies. Awwwww Por Date made medicine for Kade! What's the box in her hand? I missed that? Did he buy something for her?

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Don't cry at work! LOL I did that before and it was awkward cause my manager came in hahahaha I just told him allergies. Awwwww Por Date made medicine for Kade! What's the box in her hand? I missed that? Did he buy something for her?
Its the red gem stone necklace (the thing that she was holding at the vendor at the marketplace)