[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Noon or P'Yam in the drama is soooo funny. Even though she has Louis, here she is being all fan girly with Earthz "Hot Guy"
I think he's a pretty new actor. There's not any information really on the internet, but you can stalk his instagram haha i shared his user id before but i don't remember what it is

**Can I say, I'm so glad this forum exists. In my life, none of my friends are Thai lakorn fans...only korean and taiwanese or japanese. Lol so I'm pretty lonely with having no one to vent or fan girl about thai lakorns with hahaha so glad i have you all on here

My best friend tried watching one, but says the language doesn't sound attractive to her -.- so she gave up. And since she looks at physical appearances in dramas, Thai actors and actresses aren't her style unless they are the really pretty boys or cutesy girls lol
Girl your friend is missing out so bad! I think that Thai actresses have this exotic looks to them and their beauty is something else. I like korean actresses too but they like their skin to be white all the time and I kind of notices that they love having their eyebrows in a straight line (which bother me sometimes). Don't get me wrong, I love watching Korean drama and like their actors but..there's a but.

Thai lang doesn't sound too smooth to the ears at first but it's a beautiful lang no doubt. Esp when the guy sound like Pope, it's freaking sexy hahaha. I'm so sick of pretty/flower boy, they're too girly sometimes and not man enough for me, unless they can play being a flower boy and be manly too.

Your friend need to watch this one! The physical appearances in here no doubt will meet her standard lols.

wannaknowlakorn

sarNie Egg
Guys, why do you think BPS got so much love? Idk why but for me, I really love how the actors and actress portray their character. Ofc the storyline is impressive, the directors are great, but I think Bella, Pope, and all of the cast really do wonders for this lakorn. I cant imagine karakade being portray by another ch3 actress. Bella really do a great job being karakade.

Honestly, I'm glad BPS didn't use another popular actors or actresses that are too mainstream and the fact that this drama being a hit allover thai could be a big slap for ch3. Through BPS, we could see so much potential from Bella and Pope. I've always known that both's acting are great, but ch3 never really push them, esp pope. for bella, some of her works do receive good feedback, but i feel like she always play that same character. I'm glad she choose to be in this lakorn.

Anw, this is just my thoughts. I'm glad that Bella and pope finally see the light. Esp for Bella, my heart goes to her. when the news of her going out w/ weir brouk out for the first time, there are many bad rumors about her. same when she was in plreng chimplee w/ aum, there's a rumor too. I just feel bad for her, she was treated like a scandalous girl when all this time she was loyal to one man only.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
What I would do to get to see all the artists come together and sing all the OST!!! Ice was soooo happy that the song was viewed Ten Millions time. I wonder what the other two think too, esp Pete since his was #1 for a week or two.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Got is playing one of the future kings of Ayuthaya. The one with the nickname Tiger. There's the current one in the lakorn, another one, and then Got's character.
Yes. Date's brother will make a brief appearance toward the end. We don't see him as of now since he is not living in Ayuthya.

Some of u are worried again about the ending..:risas3: the ending is superb that no other lakorns will top this one. I can say from my experience of watching lakorns :naughty2:

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
NO FREAKING REGRETS LISTENING TO THE SUMMARY. :love::love::love::love::love::love::nut:
I can't wait to see how the sweet scenes play out on screen.
:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::thumbup:

Goodnight.

Dearest

恋の予感
Who is the pretty girl or maid of Susie's character everyone is talking about...I don't think I even saw her lol I was just watching Por Date and Kade's scenes. :p Does she have an IG? What's her name so I can google how pretty she is?

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Guys, why do you think BPS got so much love? Idk why but for me, I really love how the actors and actress portray their character. Ofc the storyline is impressive, the directors are great, but I think Bella, Pope, and all of the cast really do wonders for this lakorn. I cant imagine karakade being portray by another ch3 actress. Bella really do a great job being karakade.

Honestly, I'm glad BPS didn't use another popular actors or actresses that are too mainstream and the fact that this drama being a hit allover thai could be a big slap for ch3. Through BPS, we could see so much potential from Bella and Pope. I've always known that both's acting are great, but ch3 never really push them, esp pope. for bella, some of her works do receive good feedback, but i feel like she always play that same character. I'm glad she choose to be in this lakorn.

Anw, this is just my thoughts. I'm glad that Bella and pope finally see the light. Esp for Bella, my heart goes to her. when the news of her going out w/ weir brouk out for the first time, there are many bad rumors about her. same when she was in plreng chimplee w/ aum, there's a rumor too. I just feel bad for her, she was treated like a scandalous girl when all this time she was loyal to one man only.
Couldn't said it better myself. I agreed that BPS have good plot, OST and production but that alone does not help much in the bigger picture. It's the acting and chemistry between the casts/ leads. I think that, that is the important thing first than the other stuffs.

I still couldn't believe that they were going to cast Chompoo as I can see that she'll have zero chemistry with Pope. She's pretty but her eyes doesn't have that longing and spark looks that Bella as Kade is doing so well when she look at Por Date. I can't explain that well but I'm glad it's Bella. I'm so glad that Ch3 did not put anyone so popular in here because then it's not base on acting but looks/ status.

You can say that Popella is a GREAT EXAMPLE that one doesn't need to be the top koojin for a lakorn to be successful. It's not base on looks but your ability to bring your character to life and that is exactly what Pope and Bella did here. They were two actor/actress that were known but not the top and they worked hard. They weren't expecting it to be a big hit so they went into it putting 100% into their acting and what do you know, the rest is history.

Just b/c Bella have a mature look, many people think that she is stuck up or too full of herself but she is very much a down to earth girl. When she first came out with the news that she and Weir is a couple, some of his fans are like "if she break his heart, I'll cut her face up" etc. And I'm like how the hell would you know that already? unless you are the one to break them up, crazy fan girls! lols.

Anyway, I'm very proud and happy for Pope and Bella. Although she is not single, I still ship Popella in the acting entertainment/lakorn only. We can still ship them together but respect their personal life and that I think is what a true fan should do.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult

Agreed. At the end of the day, it really depends on the cast members' chemistry with one another and how well they portray their characters. You could have an amazing story, with an amazing production them, but at the end of the day if the cast can't bring to story and characters to life then it will not work. For this lakorn, they hit gold in all aspects from cast chemistry and production team.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Who is the pretty girl or maid of Susie's character everyone is talking about...I don't think I even saw her lol I was just watching Por Date and Kade's scenes. :p Does she have an IG? What's her name so I can google how pretty she is?
Sorry I don't know her name too. Her character name is Clara. Her role is not just a maid but quite important. She is so beautiful. Look so farang farang.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
26 is too long, but 18-20 would be fine. The pace they've been moving at calls for more than 15. If they'd incorporated the political stuff more into the first 8 episodes then 15 would be fine, but everything was just about Kade adjusting to life in Ayutthaya. We have been getting about 5 mins max each episode on politics. So I'd appreciate if they gave us more than 15 eps. I'm not being greedy at all. . . :rolleyes:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
We still got a month to go basically, but I'm curious. Is there any lakorn after this one finishes airing, that you guys will be watching?
Would love a recommendation :)

Lately, I've been going back to watch old Pope, Matt, Bella, etc lakorns but english subbed ones are basically minimizing in numbers lol so i need new ones to follow eventually

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Couldn't said it better myself. I agreed that BPS have good plot, OST and production but that alone does not help much in the bigger picture. It's the acting and chemistry between the casts/ leads. I think that, that is the important thing first than the other stuffs.

I still couldn't believe that they were going to cast Chompoo as I can see that she'll have zero chemistry with Pope. She's pretty but her eyes doesn't have that longing and spark looks that Bella as Kade is doing so well when she look at Por Date. I can't explain that well but I'm glad it's Bella. I'm so glad that Ch3 did not put anyone so popular in here because then it's not base on acting but looks/ status.

You can say that Popella is a GREAT EXAMPLE that one doesn't need to be the top koojin for a lakorn to be successful. It's not base on looks but your ability to bring your character to life and that is exactly what Pope and Bella did here. They were two actor/actress that were known but not the top and they worked hard. They weren't expecting it to be a big hit so they went into it putting 100% into their acting and what do you know, the rest is history.

Just b/c Bella have a mature look, many people think that she is stuck up or too full of herself but she is very much a down to earth girl. When she first came out with the news that she and Weir is a couple, some of his fans are like "if she break his heart, I'll cut her face up" etc. And I'm like how the hell would you know that already? unless you are the one to break them up, crazy fan girls! lols.

Anyway, I'm very proud and happy for Pope and Bella. Although she is not single, I still ship Popella in the acting entertainment/lakorn only. We can still ship them together but respect their personal life and that I think is what a true fan should do.
This....This is exactly why I've dropped a lot of Chompoo's dramas.....her eyes look flat...they don't convey the feelings her character is supposed to show...love, longing, etc.
I would love to see Pope and Bella in a modern romcom drama....and most likely it will happen as they are both on fire right now. The people in power will surely capitalize on their popularity.
Have Weir and Bella worked together in anything...I would like to see if their chemistry can top the chemistry Pope and Bella have...

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
We still got a month to go basically, but I'm curious. Is there any lakorn after this one finishes airing, that you guys will be watching?
Would love a recommendation :)

Lately, I've been going back to watch old Pope, Matt, Bella, etc lakorns but english subbed ones are basically minimizing in numbers lol so i need new ones to follow eventually
Besides this one, I am watching Khun Mae Suam Roy. I am waiting for Kom Feak with Mark and Kim.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hello.... I'm still up. There's so many scenes before Por Date leaves and after he returns.
For Por Date and Mae Kade.... It's the usual flirty things Por Date does when he's near Mae Kade.
How Kade gets involved with everything and the after result. But tries not to change history.
How she was able to make everyone accept and love her because of her goodness.
How she helps her friends, Kun Reung, Mae Junward and Mae Mali

Punjan shared these clips. Kun Reung and Por Date love story....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgY7lgYlPgD/
Part 1
How should we tell Mae karakade about our meeting tonight?
Just say I'm going to drink like always
If you continue to use the same excuse often it isn't good. What if she finds out one day, what would happen?
What would you like me to do then?
Just tell her the truth, what could happen? You know that our feelings are clear. Just tell her that you're my wife
Oh I only say this, and you're acting shy.
I heard it clear with both my ears.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgY9qpGFPR5/
Part 2
That woman with that hair style can't compare with my daughter for sure
It isn't Mae Karakade..
Mae Junward why are you turning your head like that at me, this isn't like you.
Mother you don't know anything, so you shouldnt say anything that would be better.
And what thing is that I dont know?
Both Khun Pee they love each other, I heard it with both my ears. And what could I compete with? Even if my hair is a big bun. He likes six pack but I don't have, I don't have, i dont have. Khun Pee is gay, you should know.
I'm speechless and don't know what to do. I'm upset for my daughter

Last edited:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Besides this one, I am watching Khun Mae Suam Roy. I am waiting for Kom Feak with Mark and Kim.
I haven't liked any of the work Mark and Kim did together because I didn't think that their offscreen chemistry translated to onscreen but still watched anyways bc i hate leaving things unfinished. Off topic, but can you tell me what Kim Feak is about? I didn't want to scroll through all the pages in their forum bc i was too lazy.

You made very good points here. Idk why, but I was never a fan of Chompoo's work except for the wife one with Rome. Tried to watch the recent one again with Ken but couldn't bring myself to finish it even though I loved Ken.

For Pope and Bella's case, their talent in acting shown through with this lakorn and their chemistry. Still love the previous clips shown of her fanning Pope's sweaty armpits. Lol if you didn't love your co-star enough to do that for him, it won't work lol

LOLOL Punjan is such a funny man, such a dork
Definitely loving that we as fan loves the bromance and milking it haha