[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Sh!t...I’ve missed so much! I was planning to catch up on all the episodes I missed once I return from my vacation (currently in Chiang Mai, Thailand)....sadly I don’t know when the sub will be back up!

I’m so proud for the teams for all of theirs hard work. Happy to see the rating up so high! Never been so into a lakorn for the longest time...hope everything works out and things get better .

lani

sarNie Hatchling
ok from the event today Pope said himself that about 5 or 6 eps BPS will end i know it already but still :(:sad6::crybaby2::BangHead:

Anyway on 21st there will be an event that Pope and Bella are together so everyone is afraid what will happen since Pope alone is already in chaos ...but however i cant wait :love::icon12:

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
ok from the event today Pope said himself that about 5 or 6 eps BPS will end i know it already but still :(:sad6::crybaby2::BangHead:

Anyway on 21st there will be an event that Pope and Bella are together so everyone is afraid what will happen since Pope alone is already in chaos ...but however i cant wait :love::icon12:
I bet that it will be more crowded than ever. They’re putting both Bella and Pope which are the hot tthing rn so I bet there will be a lot of crowd that are going to see them :cheer:

rachelb11

sarNie Egg
That sucks for SDJK! They were doing such a good job and I was really appreciative. I barely know any Thai, so trying to get through raws will be a struggle.

By the way, is Kade's invisibility spell thing going to come back into play? It just kind of....disappeared?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Pope and Prang singing

That sucks for SDJK! They were doing such a good job and I was really appreciative. I barely know any Thai, so trying to get through raws will be a struggle.

By the way, is Kade's invisibility spell thing going to come back into play? It just kind of....disappeared?
She'll use it later but I won't spoil when or why.... :thumbup:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
@petraSA Thank you so much to you and the team for such great work, we all appreciate the dedication you all have put into bringing us English subbed Thai dramas. You introduced Thai dramas to the English speaking audience and now we can't get enough of it. None of this is your fault, this is clearly a CH3 problem and we need to all push for CH3 to do something about it. Thai lakorns are only going to get better feedback, audience and viewers if Ch3 is allowing this to happen. Boycotting will not do anything, we need to bring it to their attention that China and Thailand are not only the markets they should cater to but the world.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
More fancam Pope and Prang singing. This is might probably going air on tv I'm not sure if they still upload the concert on their yt channel.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yea you don’t havta donate to get access to the content but there were people who did for the Vimeo so we do have to give ‘em what they donated for. Obviously we can’t post public on Facebook, Vimeo or nothing with the whole copyright ordeal. They even banned and took down one of the Vimeo account. It seems we may be able to return and public as usual after it done air?? Like with Plerng Boon and such but who knows...
And plus our admin got angry at the people angry at us that we can’t post Facebook public for ‘em anymore like it’s our fault or something that Ch3 doesn’t cater to ‘em so we give donors what they donated for.
It’s sad for fans of course :( it sucks for us too, we were always posting nicely publicly on Facebook
We still can’t post public for everyone else so.... I don’t even have a good answer I’m sorry
I feel for you guys! All that hardwork and they don't even appreciate it! Urgh.

Time to start tweeting that #ALLOWFANSUBS again. Hahah.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
I know this is out of nowhere, but let me.. rave a little about the scene when Por Date intervened with the whipping. (episode 7 part 6 in youtube)

He is "It is all my fault, that I couldn't protect her." And when he said her, he said "Nong." (a term of endearment for younger female, indicate close relationship, and the softer feelings..like...imdgfigowhfu) All the Thais went nuts because of this word lololol It's really...damnnn it's similar to when Korean girls called their older lover "oppa."

I just..
I can't..
Excuse me!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I know this is out of nowhere, but let me.. rave a little about the scene when Por Date intervened with the whipping. (episode 7 part 6 in youtube)

He is "It is all my fault, that I couldn't protect her." And when he said her, he said "Nong." (a term of endearment for younger female, indicate close relationship, and the softer feelings..like...imdgfigowhfu) All the Thais went nuts because of this word lololol It's really...damnnn it's similar to when Korean girls called their older lover "oppa."

I just..
I can't..
Excuse me!
WATCH WHEN HE SAY I LOVE YOU. Everyone will probably die from screaming lols

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Pretty much!! I'm glad for him! Like someone said people are going to remember him as Por Date.
Yes but It is more like P'Meun for Thai fans...

Is it just me or Pope got really famous because of this lakorn? LOL i always thought he was cute, watched some of his dramas but I feel like he got more recognition w this show because duhhhh its pretty good, not gonna lie, Im shook w all the ratings, proud of all the cast of this show and the production too :))))
I think so he is everywhere now and i hope this hype can last long and ch3 treats him better especially give him more good dramas that he deserves .

Plus not only Pope but almost all the casts in this drama got famous immediately as soon as each ep aired ....and like Thai fans said "All people in the drama got famous even joy's chicken " the chicken also became hot topic among the fans LOL.... even ch3 stocks keeps increasing the value till now....

I bet that it will be more crowded than ever. They’re putting both Bella and Pope which are the hot tthing rn so I bet there will be a lot of crowd that are going to see them :cheer:
yes but i 'm a bit worried about the safety though...

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I will have to just watch raw for right now. I don't know how to donate, But thanks so much SJDK for all your hard work :).

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Right. Just an "I love You." He doesn't even have to kiss her anymore at this point. Everything he has done to her so far already has us falling to the feet. Haha. That's how romantic this show is and I thank the writers.
Thank you writers! By now as long as he and Kade is in the same scene its already enough to make us go crazy. Lol

Yes but It is more like P'Meun for Thai fans...

I think so he is everywhere now and i hope this hype can last long and ch3 treats him better especially give him more good dramas that he deserves .

Plus not only Pope but almost all the casts in this drama got famous immediately as soon as each ep aired ....and like Thai fans said "All people in the drama got famous even joy's chicken " the chicken also became hot topic among the fans LOL.... even ch3 stocks keeps increasing the value till now....

yes but i 'm a bit worried about the safety though...
Bella and Pope deserve all the hype and attention now!

POPE AND BELLA EVERYWHERE!
download (1).jpeg

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
They really hit it big for this lakorn. Basically every character here got recognized. I cracked up whenver people mentioned about Joi's chicken got popular. But It's true. :pancarta:

By the way I really love the fight between Kade and Prik. Their exchange of words always made me laugh. Evil Karakade is badass that everyone loves her when she hits Prik..lmao...

Just saw this video about the casts top super poll in Thailand. Bella got the most votes.