[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
:risas3::risas3: this happened.
Haha. I wonder if Pope and Bella have ever impacted Thai audiences this much to the point of being called by their character name.
Pope Khun chai series and Samee Teetra cause he received the national husband title
Bella Khun chai series and Plerng boon?
Most actress and actors will get called by their character names but it usually fades.

<3MY

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is huge in Thailand! I’m currently in Thailand and literally everyone is watching it. People are watching at the night market, BTS, malls, etc. I went to Ch. 3 Anniversary event and the entire stadium went crazy every single time Pope or Bella comes on the screen. The audience kept calling Pope “Thun Muen” and “Khun P”

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I saw a clip of Prang singing "Piang Sob Tah", Lydia's song and she didn't do too bad. I believe this is my first time seeing a lakorn she's in, so so pretty!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This lakorn is huge in Thailand! I’m currently in Thailand and literally everyone is watching it. People are watching at the night market, BTS, malls, etc. I went to Ch. 3 Anniversary event and the entire stadium went crazy every single time Pope or Bella comes on the screen. The audience kept calling Pope “Thun Muen” and “Khun P”
You are sooo lucky!

varda

sarNie Hatchling
It’s sad for fans of course :( it sucks for us too, we were always posting nicely publicly on Facebook
We still can’t post public for everyone else so.... I don’t even have a good answer I’m sorry
Whoaaa... so sad hearing about SJDK. Without SJDK team, how can I understand this lakorn? *sob sob

Btw if I’m not mistaken, a subber named Kat (alwaysmeena) used to upload files to F*l*F*ct*r*. (Hope I didn’t confuse her identity with the identity of SJDK team subbers). Seems like those files are pretty OK and safe. I don’t know if there’s a problem on the uploader side though, because it seems like there’s no more updates. :(:)crybaby2:

My only problem with Vimeo is that it is banned in my country. Haha! Looks like I need to find the backdoor to access Vimeo. :BangHead: But whatever decision SJDK team make, I’ll follow. :worship2: For the love of Khun P’ & Mae Karakade. :cheer:

PS. Is the copyright thing happen only for this lakorn? Looks like Khun Mae Suam Roy is still live and kicking in D**lym*ti*n. (Am watching & following KMSR + BPS at the moment hehehe).

<3MY

sarNie Egg
You are sooo lucky!
I visit Wat Chai and it’s packed! So many people wore traditional Thai outfits even when it was so hot and humid. This lakorn is definitely very influential. I’m just so happy Pope is getting more work now cause he deserves it. I think he’s not used to the attention, he appears so shy whenever the camera pin on him at the anniversary event. I’ll be going to their fan meet n greet on the 21th but it’s going to be so pack so I’m not even sure if I’ll get a good view. :(

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
1. Ministry of Culture, Prime Minister of Thailand (Mr. Prayuth Chanoucha), Deputy prime minister (I don't know his name) all talk about this lakorn. :clap:

2. All foods that Kade cooked become trendy menu.

3. People wearing traditonal dress touring in Ayuthya (people expect the trend will continue until Songkran days)

4. A few weeks ago it was reported that BPS novel got reprint its 39th time...a few days ago it got reprint 73th time because the demand is too high. I don't know how many copies they print each time. But this is crazy.

4. Every Wed-Thu night, roads are clear because everyone rush home to watch ep live.

I don't know what to say anymore about its popularity. It's a smash hit. Imagine people don't have smart phone, have no access to internet and they need to sit in front of TV to follow this lakorn every Wed-Thu, the rating could be compartible to Dao Prasook. :aaaaa:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I visit Wat Chai and it’s packed! So many people wore traditional Thai outfits even when it was so hot and humid. This lakorn is definitely very influential. I’m just so happy Pope is getting more work now cause he deserves it. I think he’s not used to the attention, he appears so shy whenever the camera pin on him at the anniversary event. I’ll be going to their fan meet n greet on the 21th but it’s going to be so pack so I’m not even sure if I’ll get a good view. :(
WOW. Is it free or do you pay?? You're just so darn lucky!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
1. Ministry of Culture, Prime Minister of Thailand (Mr. Prayuth Chanoucha), Deputy prime minister (I don't know his name) all talk about this lakorn. :clap:

2. All foods that Kade cooked become trendy menu.

3. People wearing traditonal dress touring in Ayuthya (people expect the trend will continue until Songkran days)

4. A few weeks ago it was reported that BPS novel got reprint its 39th time...a few days ago it got reprint 73th time because the demand is too high. I don't know how many copies they print each time. But this is crazy.

4. Every Wed-Thu night, roads are clear because everyone rush home to watch ep live.

I don't know what to say anymore about its popularity. It's a smash hit. Imagine people don't have smart phone, have no access to internet and they need to sit in front of TV to follow this lakorn every Wed-Thu, the rating could be compartible to Dao Prasook. :aaaaa:
Seriously. At this point I would say it is comparable if not even bigger because it's a worldwide phenomenon not just in Thailand.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Seriously. At this point I would say it is comparable if not even bigger because it's a worldwide phenomenon not just in Thailand.
Yes indeed. However, Worldwide trend is due to internet too. Dao Prasook was not exposed much to foreign countries. But the popularity in Thailand is surely phenomenal.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Which is why the channel should quit their crappy attitude and let us international audience enjoy it too and allow us to continue making this an even bigger worldwide phenomenon.....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes indeed. However, Worldwide trend is due to internet too. Dao Prasook was not exposed much to foreign countries. But the popularity in Thailand is surely phenomenal.
Exactly. Because of the internet BPS as surpassed DPS in popularity. Its got an overseas fanbase added to its home fanbase. Haha. I saw DPS as a child and loved the show, but never knew it was such a hit. Haha. What were the ratings btw? If I remember reading from somewhere correctly the ratings were over 40% right?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Which is why the channel should quit their crappy attitude and let us international audience enjoy it too and allow us to continue making this an even bigger worldwide phenomenon.....
Ha, if only Thailand was smart enough. Either that or they just don't expect their shows to trend worldwide, therefore don't prep.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Exactly. Because of the internet BPS as surpassed DPS in popularity. Its got an overseas fanbase added to its home fanbase. Haha. I saw DPS as a child and loved the show, but never knew it was such a hit. Haha. What were the ratings btw? If I remember reading from somewhere correctly the ratings were over 40% right?
Yeah I think around 40%... I don't even remember DPS storyline. :facepalm: