[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling
I translated a summary from YouTube for ep 9 and 10. So people can sort of understand without subs.

Ep 9 and 10
After maralia spreads and a servant dies, Kade gives her servants money to buy insect net tents for the servants in the household. So many people came to the house wanting to sell themselves as servants because they want a insect net tent, so Khun Ying Jumpa punishes Kade for causing this to happen. But Por Date and his father helps Kade.
Someone comes to tell Junward's father that Falcon with the two Englishmen are embezzling from the trade company. So he called Falcon to warn him but falcon gets mad. On the same day, someone from a department came to request they don't build something and gave him money to encourage him to inform the King on their behalf. He took it without thinking much but Falcon saw everything and told the King.
Malee heard Falcon and the two Englishmen talking about Junward's father so she goes tell Kade to warn Junwards father but it was too late cause Junward's father was already sentence guilt to corruption, receives whipping as punishment and he dies afterwards.
Someone suspects falcon is the one behind it so he discusses it with Date
Date and his friends believes that Falcon is behind everything so they plan to prove it. And they go out at night to burn down the english warehouse but get caught by english guards so they fight and escape.
When Por Date returns home, he see Kade whom was worried and waiting for him. Kade questions him but realises what he went to do after she smells smoke from him.
The burning of the warehouse made falcon and his two Englishmen friends get question from a English rep about their burnt warehouse but falcon says he has nothing to do with it. The rep wanted falcon to speak with the King regarding the matter but he refuses to do it. The rep got mad so announced closing down the trading company leaving people without work.
After Junward's father passed away, Reung feels sorry for her and admires that she's a strong woman. He often comes to see her but her mother isn't pleased cause Reung's title or status is at a lower title than Date.
The spirit of Karakade returns to Kade. She knows that Kade is about to agree marrying Date, even though she's mad and upset shes unable to return to marry date cause she already died.
Kade feels bad that she fell in love with Date. She knows that Date belongs to Karakade not her.
Date decides to ask his mother to have a wedding for him and Kade.
But Kade keeps reminding herself about her promise to Karakade and promised she won't break it.
Thank you dear :)

petraSA

sarNie Egg
What about those who are not on FB? Is it possible for us? I did request an invite on the SJDK's wordpress blog....
Hey if u don’t got a fb acc it’s not a prob the blog has password to the videos but they are hosted Vimeo now cuz we can’t upload it public thru IA anymore. To watch it direct on fb private group u do need a fb. I know not everyone likes social media lol but we also upload Filefactory on the main fan page but if u want just the password send me a PM on Asian fuse. We’re wary of lurkers for the channel cuz someone is reporting and taking the videos down but if you’re cool you’re cool, we don’t wanna miss anyone who wants to just watch lol

Mango12

sarNie Egg
I think this drama is so popular because all the characters have amazing chemistry on and off scene. They have funny BTS and they seem to get along so well. So much bromance too and Pope/Bella are not shy at mingling with each other off scene like other on screen couples.

petraSA

sarNie Egg
LMAO!! This made my night!! Aww! He’s so hilarious! And the way he fanboys over PJ lmao!!! Hearts!! 55 :risas3::icon12::love::icon12:

It’s so unfortunate the FB sub page got closed down cuz now he won’t be able to understand it. :( He was just as mad as the non-Thai speakers. I’m just amazed he even watches Thai dramas lol :p

We really need subtitles for international viewers! Thai dramas would make a bigger influence on the western world.
Omg :icon12:thanks for sharing that. That makes my day! It’s so nice seeing he’s so affected with fan sub getting taken down. He watches our work! That’s so cool

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hey if u don’t got a fb acc it’s not a prob the blog has password to the videos but they are hosted Vimeo now cuz we can’t upload it public thru IA anymore. To watch it direct on fb private group u do need a fb. I know not everyone likes social media lol but we also upload Filefactory on the main fan page but if u want just the password send me a PM on Asian fuse. We’re wary of lurkers for the channel cuz someone is reporting and taking the videos down but if you’re cool you’re cool, we don’t wanna miss anyone who wants to just watch lol
Petra, can we still dl the video thru Vimeo?

yk.beep29

sarNie Egg
pe
petra can we get access to vimeo although not using sns?

Sokun

sarNie Egg
Life will be so much easier if Thai Lakorns will just sub their own dramas. They have do much international fans, whom they should care about. I get the whole copyright thing with fansub, but I just wish they will care more about their fan base who doesn't know Thai. They should hire fansubers to sub their lakorns. Honestly the whole donation thing was not a big deal. I used to subscribe to Drama fever, Netflix, viki all together at one point to watch drama. I wouldn't mind paying to watch this lakorn.
Do how
I'm curious now. What could be do important for them to add more scenes. Can't wait.
know how to spell what could be do don’t even make sence

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
So important. .i meant to say what's so important. It really was just a typo error and YOU didnt need to be so rude about it. Thank you!

Btw please worry about your spelling first before you correct me hun because you spelled sense wrong
They made an acc just to say that and tried to correct you. Geeeeeee..:risas3::risas3::risas3::clap::clap:

@Sokun You didnt need to make a acc just to rudely correct her. People make mistakes when they type and don't check sometimes.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Repost: Spoiler !!! Read at your own risk
Its the Pillow scene (I found the picture)!!!! :love::love::love:
View attachment 11813

This scene takes place the night before KM leaves to France. KM: “Tomorrow, I’m going to travel far. Do you have anything to give it to me in place of you?” Kesurang’s heart finally sinks in, feeling all numb upon realizing this. KM whispers gently to her ear, “What’s wrong? You’re being still. Did you hear me? Should I say it again or no?” Kesurang: “I heard you.” KM: “Do you have it or not?” Kesurang: “What would you like to have?” KM: “Things that you use everyday. Thing that is with you so that if I see it, it will reminds me of you. It will warmth my heart to know that though I’m far but you are waiting for me. That you will not be distracted to look elsewhere/change your mind.” Kesurang thinks quietly to herself and walks in her room to bring a pillow to him, “I sleep on this pillow every night. I’m giving it to you to sleep on it. It’s cold in France, in case you happen to have a foreign wife, at least this will remind you of me before you lay down to sleep. If you can hold on, I’ll take good care of myself to not get sick and will wait for your return.” KM is touched by her words and pulls her in to hug with adoration:love::love::love::love::love::love:

cr. cecilia_creation

[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much :).

This guy I swear...MORE PEEKING AND SNIFFING lol

View attachment 11900 View attachment 11901
Cr. to orig uploader.
Thanks for the pictures :):icon12::love:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Do how

know how to spell what could be do don’t even make sence
Sorry but can't stand grammar police members and why comment if you have nothing value to add? I can read through the lines what @pangiaxiong is trying to type and it could be a case of autospell or typos where she meant to say ' What could be "so" important for them to add more scenes. Can't wait'.

Edit to add: BTW, English is the second language for majority of the members here, so it would be nice if everyone understands each other w/o critizing.

Last edited: