[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Haha. If only I understand.
What?! Lol this whole time I thought you do! In the interview they talked about him winning a competition to play a historical royal figure for ch9 that was supposed to be produced by another royalty. After a year of waiting, it never got made. They mentioned his role in the lakorn with Chompoo that made him popular and loved by the audience. They also talked about him teaching kids how to draw. Pope is a very humbled guy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What?! Lol this whole time I thought you do! In the interview they talked about him winning a competition to play a historical royal figure for ch9 that was supposed to be produced by another royalty. After a year of waiting, it never got made. They mentioned his role in the lakorn with Chompoo that made him popular and loved by the audience. They also talked about him teaching kids how to draw. Pope is a very humbled guy.
Omg girl I'm the one that will cry my heart out when there are no subs. Hahaha

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I visit Wat Chai and it’s packed! So many people wore traditional Thai outfits even when it was so hot and humid. This lakorn is definitely very influential. I’m just so happy Pope is getting more work now cause he deserves it. I think he’s not used to the attention, he appears so shy whenever the camera pin on him at the anniversary event. I’ll be going to their fan meet n greet on the 21th but it’s going to be so pack so I’m not even sure if I’ll get a good view. :(
Omg lucky you!!! Please hold his hand for me and tell him his lover in America waits for the day our love destiny brings us together!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg girl I'm the one that will cry my heart out when there are no subs. Hahaha
In his latest interview with Bella, the host mentioned that interview saying he always knew that Pope could act and would be famous. I was watching other news about him and People were saying he would had been famous if that movie got made but it was fate "buppeah saniwad" for it to happen this way and at this time lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
In his latest interview with Bella, the host mentioned that interview saying he always knew that Pope could act and would be famous. I was watching other news about him and People were saying he would had been famous if that movie got made but it was fate "buppeah saniwad" for it to happen this way and at this time lol.
Awee. Haha. I didn't think he was gonna make it. Haha. I didn't like him at all!! Boy was my judgement wrong. I have found that the people I don't like at first usually becomes my favorites. :p I must pay more attention to those I don't like more. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If I remember correctly, he quit his job as a graphic designer to pursue his acting career. The project he was in was cancelled and he lost his father, but he kept pushing through.

Here's another clip. They have someone play Pope, but I can understand why.
cr. 2 uploader
Oh they did a little play about his life?

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I got it from IG https://www.instagram.com/p/BgeIqxGnaIl/?tagged=popezaap
And just for fun and sorry if it already posted here ...haha and i don't know all truth or not but i found it interesting :p

BPS of Pope and Bella

1. They were born in the same month "December"
2.started their acting career in the same year
3.They both have 13 drammas
4.Stared in the movies but not screen
5.got famous from SBJT
6.got their first award from SBJT
7.Their mothers'names "Brani"

Sorry in advance for my poor translations LOL

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
And just for fun and sorry if it already posted here ...haha and i don't know all truth or not but i found it interesting :p

BPS of Pope and Bella

2.stared their acting career in the same year
5.got famous from SBJT

Omg. It really is Destiny for the two to be in this Destiny lakorn!!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

BPS of Pope and Bella

2.started their acting career in the same year
5.got famous from SBJT

WOW! :clap::clap::clap::worship2::worship2: thank you casting director for putting these two together!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Hahaha. I'm not sure how it'll be later on, but ROR is very funny so far. Pope is soo silly in there it's ridiculous. Definitely don't watch it now because it will ruin your Por Date.
ROR was hilarious. Pope was such a silly dork in there. I kept thinking his guy is so underrated!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Wow so happy for Pope. He said now he had so much events that he had to choose which one he wants to attend, couple events a day, and it 7 days a week. That's why we saw a lots of clip he took a nap in the office. One more clip today.....he need a wife to take care of him now. He insisted that Susi still his ideal woman. So I think and guess he may wait for Diana Flipo for a few more years before going public like Bella/Weir kkk. I don't know why but Diana Flipo seems not fit for him.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgdPn5zHAVj/?explore=true

He really like baby, I saw many clips he hold, play and kiss babies. Here one with the baby and Kade's mom in this drama.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgdFNpBHJiw/?explore=true

Time for me and him to start making some of our own then Kekekeke.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ROR was hilarious. Pope was such a silly dork in there. I kept thinking his guy is so underrated!
Hahaha. I'm on Ep7 right now and it's still good, so I hope it continues to stay good. I also just found out that it's from Good Feeling which produced Nang Rai Sai Lab, the only recent lakorn that I enjoyed every single bit of from beginning to end. So I have high hopes!