[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I can’t stand koo jin. It’s so annoying seeing some of same actors costar with each other all the time. Couples should not be in the same drama. They need to give each other some space and let their partner grow and develop their acting skills without each other. I remember this whole koojin crap started with Willy McIntosh and Mew Lalita.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I know! Makes me so mad when people ship them like that. I personally never want my favorite pairs to get together in real life. Should anything go wrong you won't see them together anymore.
RIGHT ON! example is Mark and Mint, cries! But yeah I agreed with you :) they just need to live in our fantasy

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I think there should be a thread for people to vent out their frustration about koojins
:cursing2::cursing2::cursing2::cursing2::cursing2::cursing2:
And discuss with one another nicely and not be immature about it.

Yeah..I'm curious as what the significance to the pork scene is as it is being highly requested by fans. lol
There are people waiting to see the scene after Kade went to the Market to order the pan to be made. But the scene never came, so people were waiting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just a curious thought while waiting and avoiding spoilers. Hehe.

We all know Pope and Bella were destined to be in here and are doing a fine job, but do you guys see anyone else as Karakade/Kadesurang and/or Por Date?? Do you guys think BPS would've seen the same success with those peeps??

For me, I feel like Por Date could've been easily played by an experienced actor like Ken or someone else like . . . . uh can't think of anyone at the moment. Hahaha. I mean Por Date isn't too complicated of a character, so I feel like anyone who does a decent job like Pope would've faired well. As for Kade though, I personally have a hard time picturing anyone else other than Bella. She's exquisitely beautiful, looks Thai and is a great actress. (For sure Chomp would've ruined the show! Haha.) There are plenty of great actresses out there that can play evil and good, but don't fit Karakade's characteristics. And then there are the very pretty ones who are fitting, but are usually sucky actresses. Haha.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
For me I don't know if I could see someone else play Por Date and Kade, Pope and Bella are they perfect Por Date and Kade. Bt I guess it depends.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Other people can play it...but can it give us the reaction these to give...Por Date maybe a simple character...but we don't fully know how the other actor can translate it to us.....can't fully say

koo-kwan is fine....but it has been the end game

Mario--KJ Taew...she can't make it so now it's Toey...it's silly...I do like repeat of my fav. couple...at least 2 yr gap...I have no seen any MK or Yadech lakorn...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think there should be a thread for people to vent out their frustration about koojins
:cursing2::cursing2::cursing2::cursing2::cursing2::cursing2:
And discuss with one another nicely and not be immature about it.

There are people waiting to see the scene after Kade went to the Market to order the pan to be made. But the scene never came, so people were waiting.
Haha. I think both parties are just as frustrated. I haven't read any immature comments though. Whatever the case, in the end we are still gonna have koojins.

twister02

M♥K
"The power of Love Destiny raised the price of BEC's shares by 20% and cleared traffic jam."
--------
Not watching the lakorn but saw this from onehallyu thread. :)
I know CH3 is struggling as their sales are going down these past few years but glad that BPSW is a hit and helped the channel this year. Hopefully other lakorns after this will have good ratings too.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Haha. I think both parties are just as frustrated. I haven't read any immature comments though. Whatever the case, in the end we are still gonna have koojins.
It's just some people aren't open minded about negative comments and shit they don't want to hear.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
"The power of Love Destiny raised the price of BEC's shares by 20% and cleared traffic jam."
--------
Not watching the lakorn but saw this from onehallyu thread. :)
I know CH3 is struggling as their sales are going down these past few years but glad that BPSW is a hit and helped the channel this year. Hopefully other lakorns after this will have good ratings too.
I still find it funny that a Lakorn alone is helping traffic. Something that I personally would’ve never thought of. & other ratings have actually been starting off good. The Lakorn of Pat & Son is getting ratings of 4 which is low but consider that a few months ago, Lakorns w/ starting episodes only had a rating of 2 or so thats good.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes im glad im not reading posts from crazy koojin fans in this thread but I've been to other Thai forums and read some crazy stuff lol. I'm like scared for Pop's future gf lol.

But anyways, p'Ya who played Yam said that she's been in the industry for over 20 years and this is the first lakorn that made her recognizable and famous! So it's definitely the whole lakorn as a whole. I do wonder if the character Clara will get hated later on (sorry about the spoiler).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Just a curious thought while waiting and avoiding spoilers. Hehe.

We all know Pope and Bella were destined to be in here and are doing a fine job, but do you guys see anyone else as Karakade/Kadesurang and/or Por Date?? Do you guys think BPS would've seen the same success with those peeps??

For me, I feel like Por Date could've been easily played by an experienced actor like Ken or someone else like . . . . uh can't think of anyone at the moment. Hahaha. I mean Por Date isn't too complicated of a character, so I feel like anyone who does a decent job like Pope would've faired well. As for Kade though, I personally have a hard time picturing anyone else other than Bella. She's exquisitely beautiful, looks Thai and is a great actress. (For sure Chomp would've ruined the show! Haha.) There are plenty of great actresses out there that can play evil and good, but don't fit Karakade's characteristics. And then there are the very pretty ones who are fitting, but are usually sucky actresses. Haha.
You know what's freaky. The director said when they went to shoot in auyuttaya he said he had a really strong feeling that it was going to be a hit.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know what's freaky. The director said when they went to shoot in auyuttaya he said he had a really strong feeling that it was going to be a hit.
Ooo. Well he should be extremely happy! Who is this director anyway?? I need to know because he's directing his cast very well!!