[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! I’m loving the girl version. Crying again already. Waiting for the full version to come out! I swear out of all my years of watching Lakorns this is the first Lakorn where I really enjoy all of the OST’s & background music.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
WOW!!! I can't wait for the girl version!!! They seriously need to consider releasing a full OST to this lakorn!! The music is so original and EPIC!!!

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Damn the ost kills me! I really can't wait to hear this! - I remember that scene of Pope shaking his hips. :cheer: He's such a cutie but the lakorn dragged in the end. I rewatched ep. 8 w/ subs and I feel so satisfied! Thank you Petra! :icon12:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Damn the ost kills me! I really can't wait to hear this! - I remember that scene of Pope shaking his hips. :cheer: He's such a cutie but the lakorn dragged in the end. I rewatched ep. 8 w/ subs and I feel so satisfied! Thank you Petra! :icon12:
Really???? Noo!!! I'm enjoying it so much right now.

KomKom

sarNie Egg
Hi Everyone! I think I am new to this forum but have been reading silently for years.
It is nice seeing everyone love BPS including me. I used to ship Jiranne so hard until I hate them esp ch3 for making fc suffer after Jiranee is not true. but I know they have their own reason to do so, and we need to support them individually. Some people might hate bella for cheating James, but none of them hate James for making thing look so real between them. It is so unfair for her. I always secretly admire her in every role she acted. Frankly speaking, she always shines on her own, help the rating boost her own, but ch3 never acknowledge her, and give fame to those who (I do not need to mention name) have only beauty or handsomeness but cant act.
I feel unfair whenever she was stolen the fame she deserves. In Padiwarada, she was one of the main factors for its popularity, but people gave credit to lead actor, Plearngboon as well, Janie and her helps each other in this lakorn, but she seems overshadowed. Someone fan club always said bella cant act and living under the shadow of other only. They are so proud of their idol. I have been waiting for the day that fc need to open their eyes and acknowledge the truth that she is herself, can act perfectly and fit everyone she works with. Luckily, that day comes when BPS on air, the rating goes up every week, she was praised and loved. I shed tear everytime I saw people cheering for her loudly at Ch3 Anniversary. I know she deserves it and will always. It is abit emotional but I just wanna said what I want to say for a long time. Sorry for grammatical mistakes.
it is time for her to shine.....
Pope as well....who have been underated by ch3 for a long time....
Lot of Love to everyone who love BPS
Cant wait for tomorrow

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
@phatman it dragged personally to me - and I kinda just got lazy watching it and waited for when they were actually together. Pope was still a cutie tho!
I hate it when a drama is good at the start then drags and ends so bad.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I bet RS is kicking themselves right now for being so petty and not licensing "Jun" to them.

They should totally have a full soundtrack for the other characters. For Got and Hot Guy, they don't even need to make up new music. Just take "I'm too sexy for my shirt" and translate it to Thai lyrics.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I bet RS is kicking themselves right now for being so petty and not licensing "Jun" to them.

They should totally have a full soundtrack for the other characters. For Got and Hot Guy, they don't even need to make up new music. Just take "I'm too sexy for my shirt" and translate it to Thai lyrics.
Yup. BPS would've made Jun sooo popular!