[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG!! IF the scandal is real, it will affect negatively on BPS. Oh nooooooo
Don't worry it can't be true. Pope is too much of a gentlemen to do that stuff. He's hot right now and people just want to get at him. From now on, think positive, and no more scandals will come into this thread. Hehe. Next topic!!??

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG!! IF the scandal is real, it will affect negatively on BPS. Oh nooooooo
We don't know the whole story yet hun so its better to not talk about personal life or scandal in this forum until the lakorn ends.

Let's support the lakorn and the team instead because regardless of anything, everyone worked hard on this lakorn to make it very successful.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
The reporter asked him about the news of his chat and he replied. Someone please help translate it. Start from 2:25

Edit: sorry, you guys can ignore it and wait until the lakorn end. I was just curious about his response.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Oops didn't realize I didn't put in the link. Haha.

The song goes so well with Bella's emotions even though I don't even know the meaning of the song. Hahah. It just sounds sad.
Omg I haven't heard this song in ages! I remember there being a guy version also. I can't find it on YouTube.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The reporter asked him about the news of his chat and he replied. Someone please help translate it. Start from 2:25

in this one he admit to direct messaging girls. then he said in the past there are things but its in the past, he admit to things in the past. He said hes not sure what she wants. in another interview i saw, he basically said that he is this age already so yes there have been girls. No matter who he broke up with or stop talking to, he never talked bad about them. He apologized to those he unintentionally hurt.
very manly, cement my love for him

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
in this one he admit to direct messaging girls. then he said in the past there are things but its in the past, he admit to things in the past. He said hes not sure what she wants. in another interview i saw, he basically said that he is this age already so yes there have been girls. No matter who he broke up with or stop talking to, he never talked bad about them. He apologized to those he unintentionally hurt.
very manly.
What he said actually is reasonable and very human.
That's very true.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile

Edit: sorry, you guys can ignore it and wait until the lakorn end. I was just curious about his response.

Woo. Good. He owned up to it. Anywho, what I got out of this is that he won't have an event with Bella until the 25th, toward the end of the month. He said two events lined up with her. :sad6:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Woo. Good. He owned up to it. Anywho, what I got out of this is that he won't have an event with Bella until the 25th, toward the end of the month. He said two events lined up with her. :sad6:
Whhhyy? Aren't they support to promote more together for the lakorn? Sigh...alright but I'm still waiting for one from all the casts!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What he said actually is reasonable and very human.
That's very true.
Yes I agree.
it's ridiculous of people trying to capitalized on his popularity. He's no saint and I praise him for owning up to it. The video you posted, the funny part was someone yelling to him to don't pay attention to the fame seeker. Lol. Man i have a feeling that her intention to tar him backfired. People cant say he's dishonest after this. They can call him a player or whatever, they just can't say he's dishonest. Luv p'Meun-now-p'Khoon!!!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Yes I agree.
it's ridiculous of people trying to capitalized on his popularity. He's no saint and I praise him for owning up to it. The video you posted, the funny part was someone yelling to him to don't pay attention to the fame seeker. Lol. Man i have a feeling that her intention to tar him backfired. People cant say he's dishonest after this. They can call him a player or whatever, they just can't say he's dishonest. Luv p'Meun-now-p'Khoon!!!
Lol...yeah. Look like it won't affect him or BPS much because of this. He is honest afterall.

Yeah they have 2 events lining up together. That's cool though. Bella is also busy like Kitkat mentioned.