[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The political part of it is a must due to the realness of the characters but I'm sure it wont overshadow the pranang's scenes because We still havent seen her co teaching French and also the "kiss" between the pranang!!! eeeeeeekkkkk :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
Kiss?! Ohb right. I have seen that pic before.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Little rant here.

REALLY? Some people are thinking to share the link and doesn't even think or care to read the rules. Omg seriously that is why it's so hard for the rest of us to watch because of people like that. People need to stop sharing the link otherwise its really the end for everyone wanting to watch this lakorn with eng sub.
Sorry, I need to make it clear. Are you talking about me? If you did, few days ago at the beginning of the subs chaos, I already talked with the sub team. And already got their permission to share via FF.

Since a lot of people asked, it need more ways to share. Some ppl got blocked from vimeo etc etc. Hence me share the link through this forum.

If you didn't mean me, then am sorry for misunderstand your rant. *Shake hands.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Just saw this. Bella is me right there. Haha. I wonder what Pope was saying to her that she was all "I won't let go!" Haha.

Sorry, I need to make it clear. Are you talking about me? If you did, few days ago at the beginning of the subs chaos, I already talked with the sub team. And already got their permission to share via FF.

Since a lot of people asked, it need more ways to share. Some ppl got blocked from vimeo etc etc. Hence me share the link through this forum.

I don't think she meant you. Haha.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

Lol omg no hun. I'm talking about other people, like on FB. They are not in this forum. They're talking about sharing the video links to other places. Sorry for the confusion.

Just make me upset because if we have to go thru another situation like before I think I'll break down seriously. And SJDK had been so kind in subbing and finding ways to make sure international fans get to enjoy this lakoirn with eng sub.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree they should have balance it better. ....

Excuse you karakade... you don't own por date... he's a person...i also wish they didn't have her haunt her
What - ghost and haunting? I thought they stopped that stuffs. So I guess i’ll Watch 7,8, skip 9, and watch 10. Lol

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
When people hate that Evil karakade spirit is coming back, i'm here crying for her. Like I feel her pain.

In ep 9 preview we saw is actually the 2nd time she came to confront Kade if she loves Date and will get married to Date or not. Both times she came, Date will interfere so Karakade spirit witnessed their whole conversation. This is a turning point that we know Kade loves Date and vice versa.

Don't miss ep 10 tonight. It's gonna be so emotional.

Date even called himself P' when talking to Kade.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
No you can't skip cus there's scenes of Clara that is important to future scenes.
I am so ready to binge these 4 episodes tomorrow night! Have to work in the morning so I can’t. But I am crazy enough to stay awake to read the threads so I can keep up with the fast-moving pages. :clap:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
When people hate that Evil karakade spirit is coming back, i'm here crying for her. Like I feel her pain.

In ep 9 preview we saw is actually the 2nd time she came to confront Kade if she loves Date and will get married to Date or not. Both times she came, Date will interfere so Karakade spirit witnessed their whole conversation. This is a turning point that we know Kade loves Date and vice versa.

Don't miss ep 10 tonight. It's gonna be so emotional.

Date even called himself P' when talking to Kade.
To this point I don't hate Karakade anymore but pity her instead. I wish that kade and her would have more time for sister bond.