[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I am so ready to binge these 4 episodes tomorrow night! Have to work in the morning so I can’t. But I am crazy enough to stay awake to read the threads so I can keep up with the fast-moving pages. :clap:
Lol I'm supposed to be asleep already too because I have to leave in 5 hrs for a 2.5 hr drive in peak traffic but im still here so yeah I get you lol.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I'm supposed to be asleep already too because I have to leave in 5 hrs for a 2.5 hr drive in peak traffic but im still here so yeah I get you lol.
Oh wow poor you, I would be so tired and sleepy. I have to leave in 5.5 hours but I am taking the train so will nap while I am in it.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I thought I read somewhere in here that Prom Likit might be about Karakade? Maybe the writer will bring her back?
The writer answered a question about book 2. She said the title is Prom Likit that it will focus on Kade and Por Date's children. Whether is all or one Idk. Prom Likit means something that is written destined to meet, and she said theres a chance of meeting the real Karakade. So perhaps there will be a character that is the real Karakade is possible. I can't say much cause she only said a bit. And she hasn't start yet because shes really busy due to the success of the drama, for the next few months.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Man I hope when Evil Karakade comes back, she looks normal otherwise I will have to skip some parts. Anyway, we didn't get much screen time of our couple in episode 9 but that's ok because the other storyline picked up.

As for people sharing on FB, I think eventually it'll get to the point where everything will have to be in private mode. Seriously, don't ruin the hard work of others. Private messages it to your friend/family, share it that way. Don't make it public.

Anyway, I hope episode 10 we get more lovely screen time. Otherwise it'll be a long weekend for me.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oo I can't wait. I know she's doing research right now to make sure the historical timeline and events are as accurate as possible. Hope she doesn't take tooling though.

It looks like Date and Kade with a bit of Pope Bella lol

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I wish they had spread this episode equally into the prior episodes though. That way I won't miss my Por Date and Karakade. Hehe. I was feeling very deprived.
Exactly my feeling after watching the episode...I felt more frustrated coz I was watching live.....I couldn't understand a word....then they went stingy with Kade and Por date.....then they also added more scenes with Constantin.....I FF his scenes..usually.....I was getting bored.....thats why I said they should've introduced the politics bit by bit from the beginning.....and there was a lot of time jumps happening....or maybe editing or choppy.....Was Malee pregnant with her first child or second....

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Do u guys notice Janward wardrobe? She's been wearing different shade of purple clothes. Heard that the purple fabric is expensive because it's hard to dye the fabic in this color. So it showed that Janward is from a high noble class family.

@hdee it is not choppy editing. The book has a lot of time jumps. U will need to get used to it. This is Malee first child. The other kids at house are not hers but Falcon's children with other wives.

When Kade visit Malee at Meung Lovo, Malee already has second child and Kade hasn't even gotten married yet. Lmao....our Pranang have to go through a lot before getting married :risas3: poor Por Date...

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
Exactly my feeling after watching the episode...I felt more frustrated coz I was watching live.....I couldn't understand a word....then they went stingy with Kade and Por date.....then they also added more scenes with Constantin.....I FF his scenes..usually.....I was getting bored.....thats why I said they should've introduced the politics bit by bit from the beginning.....and there was a lot of time jumps happening....or maybe editing or choppy.....Was Malee pregnant with her first child or second....
But they also need to consider the things that are in the book. This drama is not only about Kade and PorDate but also everything that evolve around them. It think the political thing is interesting because it makes me to understand better and yes there is a lot of time jump in it. You need try to understand them and just enjoy the drama :)

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad u feel the same way as I do. Kade is the one who gave promise that she will not do anything to let Karakade down because she feels bad of Karakade.
And there'll be sister bond thing. Trust me when I say that Karakade will be better, she does love Kadesurang too. But you'll have to give her a chance to realize that.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
The writer answered a question about book 2. She said the title is Prom Likit that it will focus on Kade and Por Date's children. Whether is all or one Idk. Prom Likit means something that is written destined to meet, and she said theres a chance of meeting the real Karakade. So perhaps there will be a character that is the real Karakade is possible. I can't say much cause she only said a bit. And she hasn't start yet because shes really busy due to the success of the drama, for the next few months.
The writer, Rom Paeng, decides to go study Master Degree in History at Chulalongkorn University, just to write the next book. This kinda suggests that it will take a long time, around 2-3 years(?) to finish Phrom Likit.

Andddd..it will be mainly about the love story of Kade and Date's youngest boy. I won't tell you his name yet though because it is a spoiler. (BIGGER SPOILER lol) I do hope that other kids got their chance to shine as well because.. You know? Kids of a time travelling girl and the gentleman of Ayutthaya? The noble and the Kadesurang (because she deserves to had her own category)? They would rock Ayutthaya like...boom! Imao

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Do u guys notice Janward wardrobe? She's been wearing different shade of purple clothes. Heard that the purple fabric is expensive because it's hard to dye the fabic in this color. So it showed that Janward is from a high noble class family.

@hdee it is not choppy editing. The book has a lot of time jumps. U will need to get used to it. This is Malee first child. The other kids at house are not hers but Falcon's children with other wives.

When Kade visit Malee at Meung Lovo, Malee already has second child and Kade hasn't even gotten married yet. Lmao....our Pranang have to go through a lot before getting married :risas3: poor Por Date...
Yes after my second watch...I did understand it was the time jumps...but when live watching you kind of miss a lot of stuff.
....and its good that they got a lot of time to get to know each other and understand each other.....I actually like stories like this...where the couple take the time to see each other...who the other person is...and accept them..... rather than make one person change for the other. Here both Kade and Por Date are changing for each other....and they do need to change and adapt to other...adapt to their way of living, thinking and at the same time make them understand their own POV.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Haha. 220 pages of course.

SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN EPISODE 9:
I just finished. Definitely very political, but I'm glad the Khun Lek getting whipped part went by fast. They didn't dwell on it for too long. I was bawling after he died because the mom was crying soo hard. :crybaby2: And Got!!! Whooo my babe looks soo hawt. Haha. Like someone said he definitely stole the screen with his presence. He made Por Date and Reung look so small. My favorite part of the three is when they walked under the pier and the camera pans in on them. Gave me chills. Haha. The two scenes with the King were definitely my favorites this episode. The emotion from the King during the two scenes was so powerful that I felt like he could have a lakorn of his own. Haha. The one who wears the crown bears the crown. It's not so easy being the King. . . The actor they chose as the King definitely played his part perfectly!

I wish they had spread this episode equally into the prior episodes though. That way I won't miss my Por Date and Karakade. Hehe. I was feeling very deprived.

I'm not sure I like the whole Karakade haunting Kade though. She's dead, shouldn't she be in hell already?? Haha. Why is she coming back to stop Kade and Por Date's love. And why is she showing up all of a sudden??? Where had she been this whole time.?

One more question.
So who exactly are Por Duer and his father's positions?? Is Got's character Ork Luang Surasak, the one that told Khun Lek about Constantine Faulkon? They seem to have a higher poison. Por Duer even called Janward's mom and dad, aunt and uncle.
Thats exactly what i was thinking!! Hahah. Im pretty sure we saw karaked being pulled into hell on the 2nd ep during the body switch. And then she pops out of nowhere, thanking kade for giving merit to her. I guess it kinda does hurt though, seeing the one person you love get together with someone who is in your body, thats obviously not you.. if that makes sense lol.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Meh, I don't mind the political stuff. It's apart of the story so yeah we'll have to sit through it. I mean, it's not all bad. I'm confused with Louis's character though...why was he crying? Did he not want Janward's father to get hurt?
Same here, im confused why he cried.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Little rant here.

REALLY? Some people are thinking to share the link and doesn't even think or care to read the rules. Omg seriously that is why it's so hard for the rest of us to watch because of people like that. People need to stop sharing the link otherwise its really the end for everyone wanting to watch this lakorn with eng sub.
I'm kind of hoping people don't share the videos on this forum or any forums because sometimes I feel like Thai producers/or whoever works for the channels will snoop around this forum. This forum is pretty public...just my thoughts. I believe it should strictly be kept underground.

Last edited: