however dark it may be
Right here is still bright
Because there's you closely beside
Staring into my eyes
When the wind breeze through during the dark night
My heart still feels warm every time.
Every night I'm still thinking of you when I sleep
I'm happy that both of us are together

You Oh you. I only have you in my heart.
You Oh you. No one can ever compare with you
There's only you that destiny has intended
The only important person for me always
If any life, we aren't able to be together
In that life, I'm willing to live lonely without you
In any life, I hope my heart will follow and meet with you.
You oh you. I belong to you only.

Heaven earth can't separate us far apart
but also time can't tear us apart
Because destiny has already intended for us to meet
Thank-you, I can't wait to hear it :).

lani

sarNie Hatchling
In terms of looks, sure he isn't as eye candy as his younger peers, but in terms of acting chops, he's come a long way and is definitely better than most of them! Too bad he was discovered late. He's already in his mid 30's. I wouldn't be surprised if Ch3 decides to drop him. BUT... I have high hopes. Before he goes down from Ch3's list I wanna see at least one raeng role. Hehe. Don't have to be Patawee raeng or Kawee raeng or Harit raeng, just raeng
Yub i agree with you and Pope remind me of Bidam in Queen Seondeok . After a huge hit of this Korean historical drama he was asked if he was happy with his popularity now?He said sth like nothing to be excited cos he felt late he already in his 30 ....he said he might be happy and excited if they recognized him when he was younger but he was nobody that time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yub i agree with you and Pope remind me of Bidam in Queen Seondeok . After a huge hit of this Korean historical drama he was asked if he was happy with his popularity now?He said sth like nothing to be excited cos he felt late he already in his 30 ....he said he might be happy and excited if they recognized him when he was younger but he was nobody that time.
Yeah it's like. . . it's already too late. Haha. In reality though 30's is no big deal at all! Look at every other ET industry out there the male leads are still making movies even at 50+!! Thai stars just need to take care of themselves more.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Not sure if this has been shared here since I haven’t had time to go back 20+ pages. This is hilarious. For you Hmong speaking members.

https://www.facebook.com/jakethao/posts/1734802399910382
OMFG HAHAHAHHA :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

That was awesome and funny as heck! Yeah that's pretty much everyone hmong girls right now...watching this non stop. My sister even forgot to fed her kids because she gotta finish this lakorn first. That's also me on Tuesday night hahaha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMFG HAHAHAHHA :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

That was awesome and funny as heck! Yeah that's pretty much everyone hmong girls right now...watching this non stop. My sister even forgot to fed her kids because she gotta finish this lakorn first. That's also me on Tuesday night hahaha
I know. I almost died laughing. Stupid hilarious, but the guy ruined my song hahaha! My husband & child have pretty much been neglected since I found BPS.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Yeah it's like. . . it's already too late. Haha. In reality though 30's is no big deal at all! Look at every other ET industry out there the male leads are still making movies even at 50+!! Thai stars just need to take care of themselves more.
Actually I think he's in the right time. Honestly he's not old or anything, he still looks very young. In fact, I prefer someone like him playing the leading role than say someone who is younger that doesn't look manly. Age doesn't matter to me as much as long as he looks the part and isn't too old for his leading lady. Pope still has many years left because he still looks young.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I know. I almost died laughing. Stupid hilarious, but the guy ruined my song hahaha! My husband & child have pretty much been neglected since I found BPS.
Lol. He sure did. Now I'm gonna think about his version everytime this song pop out in the lakorn. Lol..just show how much we are invested into this lakorn that nothing else matter until we finish our ep. Those poor kids and husbands lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Actually I think he's in the right time. Honestly he's not old or anything, he still looks very young. In fact, I prefer someone like him playing the leading role than say someone who is younger that doesn't look manly. Age doesn't matter to me as much as long as he looks the part and isn't too old for his leading lady. Pope still has many years left because he still looks young.
To me mid 30's to mid 40's is like the prime, but unfortunately it's not the case for Thai ET. Yeah if I hadn't know better I'd think he belongs to Great's generation. Haha.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
also, someone asked a long time ago about the romanizations to the lyrics. here's how i wrote it out.

AW JAO OEY
aw jao oey khoey ru reu mai
dtrong nee yang mee krai haaaa reuthai huang ha
aw jao oey ngam bragai napha
kho mong mai yawm nit tra kho cheun dta hai pee cheun jai

Glua chan glua wa jan ja la jaak fa glai
Glua chan glua wa jai ja khaad muea raang la
Glua chan glua aw jao ja glai mai hen naa
Glua chadta ja ma praak rao

Piang lab dta grawon grawai lae rawn ron
Piang meud mon pee ja thaan thon dai reu plao
Piang yim ma hua jai beuk baan khlai thuk sao
Rao hno rao khaneung theung aw jao oey

BUPPHAE SANNIWAAT
Sob dta tur khon nee mai ru chan bpen yang rai
Tur tra treung nai fan dang saeng jan aan sod sai
Hang glai yang fao ro glai gan chan gaw wan wai
Hliaw mong jaan dtong tham hai kit theung tur

Mai wa yu haeng nai dang rao mi sai yai phuk phan
Jai mai khoey bplian phan jaak thur khon ni

Fa din yaek rao thao rai mai khaad
Phop chaat praak rao hang gan mai dai
Meua bupphae sunniwat man maai hai jur
Phu dai khao ma mai khoey wai wan
Meuan jai chan gerd ma pheua bpen khong tur
Ro wan phob jur khiang khang rak tur niran

Kae mi rao wan nee ja rawn nao sak thao rai
Meua jai mee kwam rak ja mai greng glua sing dai
Gi phupha sung chan lam nam an gwang yai
Chan ja bpai kho hai phaan phob tur

Mai wa yu haeng nai dang rao mee sai yai phuk phan
Jai mai khoey blain phan jaak thur khon ni

Ro wan phob jur khiang khang rak tur niran

Ro wan phob jur
Ro wan phob tur
Ja ro samur
khiang khang rak tur niran

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Omg is that dude you mentioned Kim Nam Gil? I didn't watch Seondeok but I watched Live Up to Your Name, and I fell in love with him! :love: I definitely prefer guys like him and Pope.

Once upon a time, before BPS, for the whole time I knew about Pope, I thought he was in his 20s! At most 30. Even now learning that he's a 82'er, I still think he can pull off the 20s range without a doubt. He looks so young for his age!