[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol dear, what did you get then?? 55 :D

I was slightly disinterested in Bella and Pope but they had a whole sequence of questions too lol ahaha :D
Lol I enjoyed Prang and Punjan more in the interview!!! Hes always teasing her. Im excited to see their next drama.
And I wonder if there's anything more than just friends and coworkers between these two.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol I enjoyed Prang and Punjan more in the interview!!! Hes always teasing her. Im excited to see their next drama.
And I wonder if there's anything more than just friends and coworkers between these two.
I know right? These two are so tight! They’re like buddies! I always say this and will probably say it again 555 they look like soulmates LOL cuz they always say soulmates look alike lol but you know he’s got some hiso GF so it’s cool but just the fact that he and Prang are so cool is just so surreal and happy! They’re best buddies and I genuinely like that!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Maybe they'll do a Q&A with the book and script writers, P'Nong, and P'Mai the director. And I'm betting some historical special part too.

Some of the choices and decisions that go into making the drama are pretty interesting. Like they asked P'Mai is Kade supposed to be a clumsy character cause she's always falling on Date lol. P'Mai said it's to show that they're destined to be, like there are mystical forces always pushing them together. Same thing with the lights effect when Date and Kade look at each other. It's supposed to look like a special "aura" that surrounds them cause their story is pretty fantastical, with time traveling and all.

Or something simple like how Janward and her mom are always in purple which I never noticed. But it's to show how rich Janward's family is because back in the old days the purple dye was hard to get so only rich people could afford it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol dear, what did you get then?? 55 :D

I was slightly disinterested in Bella and Pope but they had a whole sequence of questions too lol ahaha :D
I only understood the part they asked Bella about the hawt bodies, about having that special someone and. . . nothing else. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I feel like Mr. PJ is just an all round cool guy to joke around with. They all tease him even Pat. Haha.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I know right? These two are so tight! They’re like buddies! I always say this and will probably say it again 555 they look like soulmates LOL cuz they always say soulmates look alike lol but you know he’s got some hiso GF so it’s cool but just the fact that he and Prang are so cool is just so surreal and happy! They’re best buddies and I genuinely like that!
Agree. whether or not they're soulmates ....They were destined to meet and know one another.

ขัดขวางโลก

ขัด = lacking/ lack of

ขวาง = what does this mean?? Lol @KitKat516

โลก = world

Lack world/worldly something ?? Lol
ขวาง - Kwang means to block or obstruct.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
kat-kwang-lok

Kat vs kaat

Kat means like stop

Kaat is lacking

Like what I said previously. Menace to society or someone who cant enjoy things therefore doesn't want others to enjoys things/be happy either.
kudkwang stands for, standing in the way of something, or not allowing something, so it's just saying that she's trying to get in the way of the world.
Thanks dear(s).
So it’s ขัดขวาง as a whole word. Keke thank you! :) Makes sense now haha :)

danwfan

sarNie Egg
I am usually a lurker on this forum. Prior to getting addicted to this drama, I wasn't a fan of Bella or Pope. They aren't bad actors, just wasn't my cup of tea. After binging 4 episodes, Bella and Pope are now my favorites. I cannot believe how much chemistry these two have together "on-screen". They are perfectly casted for the main role leads. Overall, I love the drama and am glad the lakorn is doing extremely well. Can Wednesday come now? I am having withdrawals already...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah that's why I couldn't explain.
Lol neither can I, well not all that well. I just know what it meant. I guess it's the same with this lakorn and the boran language. I understand what they're saying but it's hard to translate it properly.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I am usually a lurker on this forum. Prior to getting addicted to this drama, I wasn't a fan of Bella or Pope. They aren't bad actors, just wasn't my cup of tea. After binging 4 episodes, Bella and Pope are now my favorites. I cannot believe how much chemistry these two have together "on-screen". They are perfectly casted for the main role leads. Overall, I love the drama and am glad the lakorn is doing extremely well. Can Wednesday come now? I am having withdrawals already...
Awwws...a new Popella lover! :cheer::cheer:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You are not alone haha. . same here.

rinrin

sarNie Egg
You know, i just read the history of Ayuttaya as in Phra Narai, Petracha and Khun Luang Sorasak.

When i read about Date's trip to France (wikipedia) i couldn't help but feel sympathy towards d delegation since the French people during that time while they accept the delegation, there was sooo many that would stare at the Thai delegation due to curiosity. I bet it wont be easy for Date and Khun Ban.

I also read about the succession after Phra Narai. Petracha is still ok, but turns out Khun Luang Sorasak is a cruel king. I calculated that most probably Date and Kade had to live thru that time when Sorasak ruled. It must be a difficult time too.
I know it is just fictional, but i cant help overthinking. Sob sob

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You know, i just read the history of Ayuttaya as in Phra Narai, Petracha and Khun Luang Sorasak.

When i read about Date's trip to France (wikipedia) i couldn't help but feel sympathy towards d delegation since the French people during that time while they accept the delegation, there was sooo many that would stare at the Thai delegation due to curiosity. I bet it wont be easy for Date and Khun Ban.

I also read about the succession after Phra Narai. Petracha is still ok, but turns out Khun Luang Sorasak is a cruel king. I calculated that most probably Date and Kade had to live thru that time when Sorasak ruled. It must be a difficult time too.
I know it is just fictional, but i cant help overthinking. Sob sob
historians were saying there were a lot of conflicting stories when dealing with the Ayuttaya due to sometime not all facts were documented and those that were depend on who wrote it. The one who like the historical figure would write about them in a positive light and the ones that don't, wouldnt. Take Falcon for instant, the foreigners and priest wrote him in a good light but his own secretary wrote that he was a greedy man who would stop at nothing to better himself. Im not saying Som Det Prajao Seur wasn't a cruel man but how cruel or not, no one really knows. Thai archeologists and historians are still studying learning about that era.