[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Dearest

恋の予感
View attachment 12505 Went on instatram this morning and was blessed with a bunch of spoiler pictures. I wonder whats happening here :confused12:
It may be regarding this scene- spoilers below and thanks to those who've been providing them:
Kade's spirit went out of Karagade's body after she went into the library and a (magical) book fell on her. Her spirit then was able to travel to present time and see the events of what happened after her death. She'll also get help from Por Date and Reung's master and he'll explain a lot things to Kade.

Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感
Lol, I love this--Por Date initially saying to his mama he'll never marry her and here he is telling his mama to organize a wedding ceremony asap! Por Date's eating his own words.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgy5unbALNy/?tagged=บุพเพสันนิวาส

Hahahahaha if you guys want to learn "How to Stalk Ayutthaya Style" :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgyIrW5BAHM/?tagged=บุพเพสันนิวาส

Kade's turn to get all touchy touchy lol Por Date knows he's enjoying it :naughty2::naughty2::icon12::icon12:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgyfbYxg_62/?taken-by=buppesannivas_ch3

Bella dying from embarrassment after hugging Pope :p

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgyedD7BnWY/?tagged=คุณพี่เดช

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
It may be regarding this scene- spoilers below and thanks to those who've been providing them:
Kade's spirit went out of Karagade's body after she went into the library and a (magical) book fell on her. Her spirit then was able to travel to present time and see the events of what happened after her death. She'll also get help from Por Date and Reung's master and he'll explain a lot things to Kade.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So many spoilers! Haha. Since we're already nearing the ending I just want go ahead and read all the spoilers, but. Urgh. Haha.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Por date not eating his words per se...because he knows it a different kade (soul)but same body

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
After Por Date came back from France, Kade brought him to visit Janward. At that time he didn't know Janward got married. Janward came out of the room with big stomach...lmao. Based on script (this scene is not in the novel) and spoiler pic, I tried translated some parts of ther conversation coz I like the scene.

Date: Maeying Janward.
Janward: Jao ka.
Date: I didn't know. Maeying got married or?
Janward: or what jao ka?
Date: or maeying is just more chubby than usual.
Kade: Meh..Khun Pi Jao Ka, is there any Maeying who let herself be this fat? She will go to fitness for sure. (She said fitness in English)
Date: She is this type of person who speak nonsense. Mae Janward don't need to listen.
Kade: There is a person who made her fat, jao ka.
Janward: I am carrying a baby, khun P'.
Date: Have a baby? With who?

Reung walked to them smiling..

Reung: Strange, por date?
Date: Strange, por reung. I didn't know. I'm happy for you.
Reung: Thank you. I was about to take Mae Janward to visit you after I heard you got back...[...]

Kake and Janward talk...another side of the house, Date and Reung have a private talk too.

Date: You are awesome that you won over Khun Ying Nim (Janward's mother).
Reung: Go to ask your fiance.
Date: Even you didn't tell me, I know it's because of Mae Karakade..(then both laugh)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Pope is one of those guys where I can't help but feel like he deserves this popularity right now so much. Other actors/actresses that debuted around the time he did or those that came after him, found popularity/success so much easier because of their looks and support from the channel...that he was always kind of looked over you know.

I'm glad he's taking advantage of the popularity to accept as many as events as he could so that he could meet fans that way too.

@Chario mintmario thanks for the spoiler! can't wait!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I think he will be popular for many years to come. Sure, there will be new actors who comes along but I think it’s also due to his personality that people really like about him. He’s very charming, it really depends on the elders who choose the projects and their leads. Pope is definitely very special going through many years of hard work but his endurance in the work field will get him far.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol—you guys too many funny comments hahahahah :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

The comments about popularity, it’s a matter how they can or cannot maintain that after the lakorn ends?:p I think this lakorn made me realized that there are lakorn fans and there are actually fanclub that religiously follow the dara. Lakorn fans are those that follow when Lakorn airs, but once Lakorn ends, they end. Lol Fanclub are those that follow the dara/star regardless of their work, event, news and everything that has to do with them. Lol :p

Anyhow, just two more days :po_O:confused:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
lol this is too cute. I’ve never seen Sapai Jao but now that u mentioned it I need to go see PJ LOL

what episode is he in exactly if you don’t mind sharing? Hahaha

Aww!! I just finished watching their At10 show it was so freaking hilarious! Hahaha my focus was mostly on PJ and Prang lol

The key highlights for them were
-sharing the same room to sleep in when shooting outside of BKK, bc PJ sensed ghost lol
-PJ endlessly teases Prang’s big feet (and she teasingly slaps him) lol
-Prang witnessing some supernatural spirit in Chiangmai with Namtarn
- some audience getting annoyed by calling Janward, E-Janward for giving Pordate love stares lol :risas3:
Omg i was watching the at10 show and when Prang started talking about her witnessing stuff in the hotel in Chiang Mai. I was like "hell no! I'm in CM right now and my bf just let me in the hotel alone" lol i stopped watching it, but will go back to finish LOL i mean i know theres nothing in my room but I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to stuff like this lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think he will be popular for many years to come. Sure, there will be new actors who comes along but I think it’s also due to his personality that people really like about him. He’s very charming, it really depends on the elders who choose the projects and their leads. Pope is definitely very special going through many years of hard work but his endurance in the work field will get him far.
Yeah I feel like he's pretty popular among the older ladies. Haha. His gentlemen-like personality is doing him good. Though I still wonder what the other boys meant when they said he's just as bad as them. Haha.