[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yes she's pretty and I was excited to see her in that one lakorn with Apo and Peun but then when I saw her in the lakorn, I was like :aloofandbored:. So I gave her another chance with Aum but again . Finally being a fan of Great, I had to watch that one too and again :aloofandbored:. Next with Pope :sad6:
Lol she was in sixth sense 2 too. Omfg Sud Kaen Saen Ruk was so sad. The ost song Pae Ruk is my fav and I still listen to it.
Most of the time I watch for the storyline rather than the actor and actress, but usually avoid people I don' like

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wasn’t pope and taew suppose to be pair up for a drama, but the male lead got change to Ter?

Anyways is there an eng translation of the novel? I would love to get a copy.
I think Pope would look ok with Taew. Taew is soo petite so she'd be the right size for Pope. Haha. The thing with Taew is she has a unique look that doesn't really suit any particular pra'ek, but she makes it work with her chemistry. Like Matt.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Chippy's ok in a normal role like Sud Kaen but her "strong" or spunky roles she comes off super bitchy when it's not supposed to be like that. I couldn't finish the one with Aum or Great. The one with Great I jumped ship when I started to root for the n'rai, Mint N.

But you never know. She can surprise us and hit it off with Pope too. I don't think anyone in this thread had any expectations of either Pope or Bella.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Chippy's ok in a normal role like Sud Kaen but her "strong" or spunky roles she comes off super bitchy when it's not supposed to be like that. I couldn't finish the one with Aum or Great. The one with Great I jumped ship when I started to root for the n'rai, Mint N.

But you never know. She can surprise us and hit it off with Pope too. I don't think anyone in this thread had any expectations of either Pope or Bella.
I know. Haha. Now that I think about it we all thought the same with our very own Popella. I actually thought Popella looked very compatible when I knew about their pairing, I just didn't like Pope. Hahaha.

KomKom

sarNie Egg
Lolzz Pope is a new presenter for TrueMove H while Bella for AIS......which one should we go to when we visit Thailand??

difficult decision ever!!
Anws, it is not hard for me, I would choose AIS because I like both Bella and Pope but not other presenter of TrueMove ...
I am sorry Pope!!
JKD guys go for whatever is the best choice for you.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I know. Haha. Now that I think about it we all thought the same with our very own Popella. I actually thought Popella looked very compatible when I knew about their pairing, I just didn't like Pope. Hahaha.
Yeah I go more by story and roles, unless it's Mik or Bow. Those 2 I will watch even if the story sucks lol.

As for Pope, I'm shallow I admit it. I didn't think he was hot but he's got IT as Date and his chem with Bella is awesome. He's like Ter for me. I don't think Ter is all that good looking either but his role in Chai Mai Jing won me over.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

I didn’t finished Chippy’s lakorns with Great or Aum, but I like her evilness in the Sixth Sense2. Haha. I think her acting is decent.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah I go more by story and roles, unless it's Mik or Bow. Those 2 I will watch even if the story sucks lol.

As for Pope, I'm shallow I admit it. I didn't think he was hot but he's got IT as Date and his chem with Bella is awesome. He's like Ter for me. I don't think Ter is all that good looking either but his role in Chai Mai Jing won me over.
Yup. Yup. Haha. Agree to the fullest. I do have my own bias' too.

I haven't seen any of Ter's works in full, but I saw clips of him in Poo Kong Yod Ruk and he's pretty good in comedic roles. Haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think Pope would look ok with Taew. Taew is soo petite so she'd be the right size for Pope. Haha. The thing with Taew is she has a unique look that doesn't really suit any particular pra'ek, but she makes it work with her chemistry. Like Matt.
Yeah, Taew would fit a lot of actors, but I can only watch her for a short amount of time.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lolzz Pope is a new presenter for TrueMove H while Bella for AIS......which one should we go to when we visit Thailand??

difficult decision ever!!
Anws, it is not hard for me, I would choose AIS because I like both Bella and Pope but not other presenter of TrueMove ...
I am sorry Pope!!
JKD guys go for whatever is the best choice for you.
This is awesome! Congratulations to both! I tell ya, popularity opens many doors lol :p

~~
Are these phone carriers?? Lol I’ve heard of them but had no idea what they are. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kade - getting married to who? Huh Khun P?

Her cluelessness/confusion kills me!

Got and PJ is funny when they are caught between the pra'nang

It takes the right scripts and chem. To dominate..KJ don't always translate...i have seen only 1 yadech lakorn

Last edited:

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Hmm...Chippy was good in Sixth Sense, she made me hate her and I was annoyed (which I hope was the purpose) - I honestly miss Sixth Sense because the guys and girls were badass. I would love to see Pope with Yaya because they looked so cute in Game Rai as P'Mor and Fah. And I have my hopes for Pope and Preem (because I'm bias like that). I'm anticipating on his lakorn with Chippy because he's supposed to be like a drug addict (or used to be) and I haven't seen a role like that. I just wish he'd be in a revenge lakorn but he looks too kind to be mean. I can't imagine him trying to do a slap/kiss with a nang'ek aggressively.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hmm...Chippy was good in Sixth Sense, she made me hate her and I was annoyed (which I hope was the purpose) - I honestly miss Sixth Sense because the guys and girls were badass. I would love to see Pope with Yaya because they looked so cute in Game Rai as P'Mor and Fah. And I have my hopes for Pope and Preem (because I'm bias like that). I'm anticipating on his lakorn with Chippy because he's supposed to be like a drug addict (or used to be) and I haven't seen a role like that. I just wish he'd be in a revenge lakorn but he looks too kind to be mean. I can't imagine him trying to do a slap/kiss with a nang'ek aggressively.
I think most of us want to see him in a slap and kisses....

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I knew I was going to watch this lakorn cus of Pope and Bella but I was going to wait til it all end
I didn't think i was going to watch while airing. But yes I agree that I never thought it was going to blow up like this.

As for AIS vs TrueMove, honestly I like AIS better. They have better service and connection.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally got up with all the episodes and I am surprised I did not FF any scenes like I thought I would ( after reading comments here) with Falcon/Malee or the political stuffs. I love all royal histories so I am pretty interested to read more.

I got emotional during the hugging scene between Karakade and Kade. I really really like this lakorn ( I know I’ve said it before). I believe this is the first lakorn that I am NEVER annoyed at any scenes or characters. Every episodes, I love that one min, I am laughing and another min, I am sad and teary. I’ve learned to “like” Ma’pik. She’s makes me laughed with her constant interruptions and unsolicited advices.