[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh baby Jesus *died and came back to life*
@phatman didnt know Pope was in a movie and that scene is freakin’ hot!!! Didn’t think he can kiss like that! Lol :thumbup:
:love:
Holy mother!!! How...did I managed to missed this movie? Looks like he’s a mighty damn good kisser. :love:
oh goooosh I'm hiding in one corner of the student activity centre on campus watching this... I feel like I'm doing something bad, but holy s- no regrets hahahahahha

the hair though xD
See see what did I tell ya. You guys would've regretted if you guys didn't watch it! Hahaha. He is such a hot dayum kisser. Those smooches. Those NON-sniffs!!! And we thought he was King of sniffing. Por Date may be P'Sniff, but not Pope! No, no, no. Not anymore. Haha. He makes me blush. Now I can see him in that light. Hahahaha. Good bye Mr. Suphaburoot!!!! Hello Mr. Sexy!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg2SDUenCr3/
This photo of Kade and Date is so cuteeee :crybaby2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgujiueA50P/
and there's this old photo of Pope hahahaha
Braces?!?! Haha. So cute!

Btw can someone tell me if this was that big lakorn that didn't get completed??

He looks soo cute in here!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Grr. It's not Wednesday yet. Maybe I just need to go to sleep so that when I wake up its Wednesday already. Hahaha.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I don't watch Ann's production... she's sooo Bias...

I have said b4... the majority of the actors in this lakorn are UNDERDOGS... GLAD they get to shine!
So far i only watched Samee Titra for Pope i don't even know the rest LOL

I'm glad they are doing well right now.....

Our girl has been chosen as new presenter of SCB Bank (ATM). She has two events today for SCB. This is how she earn money:clap:...2nd endorsement after AIS Network company. She shoot the CF too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg2moKnHtkU/
Is it the third one since Wink white is the first then AIS ????

@KitKat516 Ann is a great actress, and has found success with her story lines and productions. But it is definitely a pity, that she's following popularity instead of taking chances on lesser big buck stars. Which is why I love Broadcast TV and Nong Aronusha so far. Some lakorns are hits or misses...but the variety of actors and actresses def is awesome from little known actor/actresses to b-level ones that should be promoted more but isn't.
I saw Broadcast Thai profit of some years..... it seems like the profit loss more than gain....but K nong still continue her best without bother about the money loss she really deserve the success more.

BTW i saw the news about ch3 collected over 200M baths just from cfs alone that's why i suffer so much while watching lakorn LOL

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Look like Prang, P'Yam, Earthz are also part of SCB Easy promotion but Bella is the main presenter. They are just special guests. I'm loving what I see...all my girls and boys deserve the success.

@lani Wink White is the first? I thought it was before BPS. What about Be Curve? Is it before of after BPS?

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Aww! Im so happy for their success!! Everyone is benefiting from this MEGA hit!!!!:cheer::cheer: I hope to see Prang get some great cf deals too!! 55 she’s amazing and beautiful!!!:thumbup::angel10::icon12:
I saw more photos now. Not only Prang, P'Yam and the hot guy are at the same event. These companies are awesome to gather the cast together similar to what AIS did..

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
@3:30 Pope literally just gave me the tingle. Comfort zone?! This man never had a comfort zone! They were all lies and I fell for it!!! I just love this guy even more now. Like. Wtf. I'm gonna go buy this movie just for this scene to keep forever and ever. :love: He's so effin. . . making-love-worthy! Haha. Excuse me while I go deflate my ovaries. :naughty2:
Good lawd! ☺ I didn’t he can kiss like that. He’s so hot. Lol Getting hotter and hotter by the day.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
It's less than 5 hrs to go for Ep 11 for me...so excited for Date and Kade sweet scenes...hopefully we'll have some of them in ep 11......:thumbup:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Mae Malee, Falcon, Gosa Lek, Khun Luang Narai, Pra Pi have an appearance this morning. The cast is having a big blast as usual. Lmao...I can't stop laughing at Clara

On the other side, Juang, Prik also have an appearance with lady talk show program host by Pat Napapa.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
OK GUYS! I AM SO FREAKING IN LOVE WITH THE GIRL VERSION!!
Sorry if it was posted before but a lovely bird told me where to find it! Not sure if it's the real one but still in love w/ it. I was crying my butt off after listening to this! So freaking emotional right now!

"Ter nŏr Ter " ‘เธอหนอเธอ’ song By Nan Vathitya But it's still unofficial.
This female song express Karakade feeling when they're apart from Khun phi Lyrics:
When the sky is grey. How much the darkness comes
Here is still bright. Because of having you beside me
Despite the cold windy night. I feel comfortable
Every night I think of you and be happy with our bond
My dear, I have you only in my heart
My dear, No one can replace you
You're only my love destiny
You're always important for me
In any incarnated life,we're apart
In that life,I will be alone
In every life,I'll follow you
Oh my dear,

I belong to you only
My dear, I have you only in my heart
My dear, No one can replace you
You're only my love destiny
You're always important for me
In any incarnated life,we're apart
In that life,I will be alone
In every life,I'll follow you
Oh my dear
Heaven and earth cannot tear us apart
Incarnation cannot separate us
Love destiny make us to meet
Oh my dear,I belong to you only

cr. to the original uploader/translator.

OH THANKS THE HEAVEN LAWD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! Now..... are they ever going to insert this song into the lakorn or not? Because I think it would be wonderful if they did.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
What is this!? Mae Janward and Reung in 2018. Lol dang, I’m excited for these two.
https://instagram.com/p/Bg3VxPInUM9/
Omgosh :aaaaa:what a beautiful pair!!!!:cheer: Okay, let me see what it says haha but gosh they look freaking gorgeous together! So beautiful as a pair!!!!:love:

Edit!!

Omg— it’s for their new lakorn together!!!!!!!!! Omgnnn pj why u so handsome?!? Got my heart jumping!!! Lol

And Prang—- a glow goddess of some sort!! Now I’m def keeping myself on my seat for ST (NSTWD) !!!:aaaaa:

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Ok. I'll comment on the Bella tattoo in a bit, but first look at this?!?!?!?! Jahzhzjaksioallajah?!?!?

Major off topic, but you are VERY WELCOME!! If you don't watch this you, Pope stan, will forever regret. Well that is if you haven't seen this. Hahahah.

@3:30 Pope literally just gave me the tingle. Comfort zone?! This man never had a comfort zone! They were all lies and I fell for it!!! I just love this guy even more now. Like. Wtf. I'm gonna go buy this movie just for this scene to keep forever and ever. :love: He's so effin. . . making-love-worthy! Haha. Excuse me while I go deflate my ovaries. :naughty2:
Omg guys i can'ttttt. ❤