[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

OzzyOzzy

sarNie Egg

I wonder what this whole scene is abt? & maybe Thai speakers here can pls translate all the dialogues? I know its too much but just cannot wait for the subs... dyinggggg here of BPS love

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult

I wonder what this whole scene is abt? & maybe Thai speakers here can pls translate all the dialogues? I know its too much but just cannot wait for the subs... dyinggggg here of BPS love
Not to be rude, but do you know that SJDK is subbing this? Hahaha. If you want to watch it with English sub, you can.

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
It seems like Joi and Rreung are also in a photoshoot based on Punjan insta story kekekeke. It seems like everyone is getting a job here and there :love:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Not sure if this was shared yet. But apparently Nong wanted Phet to play Reung...I could imagine that tbh. BUT the funny bts wouldn't be the same.
Ch 3 higher ups wouldn't allow Phet and wanted Panjun instead.

What do you guys think?

lani

sarNie Hatchling
could anyone tell me how to put spoiler ??? hehe thanks in advance :)

@lani Wink White is the first? I thought it was before BPS. What about Be Curve? Is it before of after BPS?
I saw ww after BPW airing.. and yes i forgot also be curve too it was even before WW but it was also after BPS....

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol I missed an hr :risas3: too busy reading

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Guys... Ep 11

Why did Kade was scolded by Uncle just now?
because she argued him about the subject concerning infidelity in the period. If it's a woman who commit the adultery, she would be punished very severely while it is not considered cheating if a man did the same, unless he slept with other's wife. "How can it be different with guys?" she asked something along the line, and it got the uncle very angry. But I think that he feels guilty as well, like Por Date obviously felt at the end when Kade walked away because it was him who brought the conversation to that point.

<he kind of told her that he would have all the rights in the world to punish her however he wants should he find her cheating on him. Very childish. But he instantly regretted it when he saw her sad face, and her obvious disgust and disappointment. I like this about the man. He is born in the period, yet he tries real hard to be good enough for her. Later, I believe he doesn't have any wife other than her, too. This scene is crucial to let him know that Kade is not okay with a man having multiple wives. LOL>

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I CAN'T. Like Por Date, I can't stop smilinggggggggggggggggggggggg.
Below is the spoilerrrrrrr for ep 11

Date - "Will you tell me who you're thinking about?"
Kade - "Yes. I will. Do you really wanna know?"
Date - "Yes."
Kade - "Go look in the mirror."
[/Spolier]

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling

Date - "Yes."
[/Spolier]

:love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Eventhough I dont understand what they say, but the chemistry btw them so real, so much love in the air, and of course like you, I cant stop smiling toooo:naughty2::naughty2:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile

Date - "Yes."
[/Spolier]
yes he was smiling so much....and the best part they used the new female version of You My dear....it sounds good...