[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see tomorrow's episode. I want more sweet scenes, and less if Louis, sigh. His wig irritates me still!

Por Date's mom is warming up to Kade I love it :)

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Mine was lagging too.....but it only seemed to hit when Date and Kade came on..:sad6:..it was fine during Constantine and political scenes:BangHead:
Mine was lagging all the time. I didn't even catch the preview for tomorrow ep properly. Lol...but thanks to IG, I just saw it. As expected, full of good scenes tomorrow.

By the way, the krasae is still very strong. 1 million tweets per ep counting from the start until end of ep.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Thank you for all the spoilers *~* I might have time to catch today's episode subbed in time tomorrow~

Same still hate his fake hair and yessssss I want him gone.

Preview for tomorrow look sooo good. Lol that surprise kiss on the cheek

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg32dGzFcJc/
HOW DATE'S EYES WIDENED IN SURPRISE... I'M DED :risas3:

Luckily that we have Kade who is so initiative!! Or else we'll only have all the hovering and sniffing for most of the drama - I might cry hahahah
And of course, lucky Date. :p

It's so friggin cute - I can't wait!!

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Mine was lagging all the time. I didn't even catch the preview for tomorrow ep properly. Lol...but thanks to IG, I just saw it. As expected, full of good scenes tomorrow.

By the way, the krasae is still very strong. 1 million tweets per ep counting from the start until end of ep.
I keep 2 different streams open throughout the episode.....one in sd quality and one on auto...they usually work...but today both kept lagging ...sometimes at same time....other times one after another....didn't help I kept getting phone calls in between.....I need to watch the episode again once its up on YT.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Omgosh :aaaaa:what a beautiful pair!!!!:cheer: Okay, let me see what it says haha but gosh they look freaking gorgeous together! So beautiful as a pair!!!!:love:

Edit!!

Omg— it’s for their new lakorn together!!!!!!!!! Omgnnn pj why u so handsome?!? Got my heart jumping!!! Lol

And Prang—- a glow goddess of some sort!! Now I’m def keeping myself on my seat for ST (NSTWD) !!!:aaaaa:
Lol that's funny that you mentioned Prang as a glow goddess. She's always glowing! Like her makeup or whatever is always on point lol

rinrin

sarNie Egg
My stream was lagging so much..lmao..I couldn't catch everything. The only part I caught is when Kade was making Moo Sarong... I'm getting so hungry at this hour because of the new menu.:facepalm:
Mine was lagging too.....but it only seemed to hit when Date and Kade came on..:sad6:..it was fine during Constantine and political scenes:BangHead:
Yeah, its like there someone up there is conspiring against us to go and be more productive. Gahh

What is krasae?