[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

rachelb11

sarNie Egg
As much as I loved Por Date and Kade scenes together this episode, what really made my heart melt was the moment Mae Jampa held Kade's hand to show her nicely how to pound the garlic. That was so sweet of her to show Kade how to cook without critising her. It also took me by surpised that she would even touch Kade and definitely shows she's accepting Kade regardless of how silly she may be sometimes. Ee Prik annoying as usual.

On another note, Khun Lung is scary when he yelled at Kade over the man having affairs statement. But funny how they just let it go the next couple of days as if it didn't even happen. I do think Por Date was fooling around when he was threatning Kade though. Gross about the horse punishment. Ewwwww

It was also cute how they had family converstations over politics. Although at times, I'm like, Kade--girl you need to keep it down with the side comments. People are catching on to you and you won't be able to explain yourself :facepalm:
I agree!

Maybe its from my other time travel watching, but I am so nervous she is gonna say something and they are gonna call her crazy or want to kill her cause they think she might be evil or something. But hopefully the teacher guy (sorry, I can't remember his name) will back her up if anything were to happen.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Can I just say...WHY HAS GOT NOT BEEN LEAD ACTOR YET?! The man is amazing in his role! When he yelled at Louis...DAANNNGGG He's such a good actor!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Lol. Got is on fire with his roles! Didn’t watch Kom Freak, but from the IG clips I’ve seen him, Got stands out! Seems like he’s going all out.
That's what I said. No hate. But he's definitely stealing the show with his acting. Stands out amazingly with acting evil in the.

@neenavaj I keep asking that too. But I guess he's one of those guys who can shine brightly as a supporting role but falls short of lead material at the same time.

Lol we all went off topic bc he's hot as hell. He'll be great in a slap kiss lakorn. But he's on the shorter side so he'll only work with small short n'eks.

But seriously why is no one talking about today's episode with me??

Luang Sorasak...be careful... your stripes are going to show! Kade with her history knowledge was definitely being cautious with revealing things as she kept looking at him. He's the "unknown son", pretty sure that's what triggered him to say what he did. They showing him and his dad getting sketchy with the dad having him go to just snoop. Was hoping that they'd keep the more "pleasant" portrayal of these two characters but I guess not which I don't mind either.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Can I just say...WHY HAS GOT NOT BEEN LEAD ACTOR YET?! The man is amazing in his role! When he yelled at Louis...DAANNNGGG He's such a good actor!
Just reading that he yelled at Louis makes me want to see him LOL cuz Louis is such an ass, and I need someone to give him a taste of his own medicine lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Hm.......IDK. I think I like Mr. PJ more. Hahah. I think Mr. PJ is the better actor between the two too, but look wise they're both drool worthy hehe. I mean I wouldn't have minded Phet either, but it's Mr. PJ!
That was drama started by Phet's ex-manager wanting to cash in on BPS popularity. Phet's dad said it wasn't true about some higher up not letting him. Phet was busy at the time filming 2 lakorns so he couldn't take it. His dad told the ex-manager not to start problems.

Funny how that worked out with Bella, PJ, and Pope being 2nd choices.

rachelb11

sarNie Egg
That's what I said. No hate. But he's definitely stealing the show with his acting. Stands out amazingly with acting evil in the.

@neenavaj I keep asking that too. But I guess he's one of those guys who can shine brightly as a supporting role but falls short of lead material at the same time.

Lol we all went off topic bc he's hot as hell. He'll be great in a slap kiss lakorn. But he's on the shorter side so he'll only work with small short n'eks.

But seriously why is no one talking about today's episode with me??

Luang Sorasak...be careful... your stripes are going to show! Kade with her history knowledge was definitely being cautious with revealing things as she kept looking at him. He's the "unknown son", pretty sure that's what triggered him to say what he did. They showing him and his dad getting sketchy with the dad having him go to just snoop. Was hoping that they'd keep the more "pleasant" portrayal of these two characters but I guess not which I don't mind either.
I didn't know what they were saying, but I noticed she kept eyeing him. And I wondered if I was just imagining these two being shady during today's episode, but glad to see someone else noticed things. But no!!! I don't want him to be shady. I like him! I don't want to worry about my Kade with him around.

But sidenote, Got and Earthz could get it. Like...I need more lakorns of them. Bonus points if they are shirtless a lot or if they play the protective, dangerous lover.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Seriously, they give Por Date's Father some of the best lines: "Don't worry Por Date, she came because she must. Everything is destined." Its like he's played match maker all along, like a higher being who knows everything! LOL Aw that scene made my heart flutter!

HNA0

☀️
Seriously, they give Por Date's Father some of the best lines: "Don't worry Por Date, she came because she must. Everything is destined." Its like he's played match maker all along, like a higher being who knows everything! LOL Aw that scene made my heart flutter!
I guess he does since he was like an astrologist/fortune teller.