[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
When I saw the video on my feed I literally screamed! I think it's beautiful, but I still like the other one more. My favorite part of the song probably is the ending when she sings bpoop phaeh sanniwaat and that general area.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That's what I said. No hate. But he's definitely stealing the show with his acting. Stands out amazingly with acting evil in the.

@neenavaj I keep asking that too. But I guess he's one of those guys who can shine brightly as a supporting role but falls short of lead material at the same time.

Lol we all went off topic bc he's hot as hell. He'll be great in a slap kiss lakorn. But he's on the shorter side so he'll only work with small short n'eks.

But seriously why is no one talking about today's episode with me??

Luang Sorasak...be careful... your stripes are going to show! Kade with her history knowledge was definitely being cautious with revealing things as she kept looking at him. He's the "unknown son", pretty sure that's what triggered him to say what he did. They showing him and his dad getting sketchy with the dad having him go to just snoop. Was hoping that they'd keep the more "pleasant" portrayal of these two characters but I guess not which I don't mind either.
Yes, Got is definitely stealing the show in the other lakorn. How would we know if he’ll fall short as leading if he hasn’t been offered a lead roles. I think Got would be a really good meanie/evil p’ek. haha

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Got Got Got!!!! Oh My Got!! He needs to be promoted ASAP! Scenes with him are so intense and my eyes just keep wandering to his expression, language use and tone. Someone said he has a higher then normal voice for lead but it’s super unique. He has the second sexiest voice next to Pope when speaking Boran. He should stick to Boran, perhaps, play a King? Lol Not going to lie, he stole some of the scenes from Pope.

Pete Pol’s version of the song is undefeatable.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Excited to watch the ep later when I can!!! I missed so much of the live....

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I literally screamed as I got the notification from YT that the song was up. I was so happy I cried lol. I still like Pete’s version more but those scenes that we haven’t seen are :love:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Between Pope, Pj, and Got, I feel like Got is the most suitable for the Boran roles. His dialect or accent just sounds more legit. (Even tho I know nothing about boran haha).

Yes Got is short but acting-wise and charisma, I think he can be p'ek material. There are so many ch3 actors/actresses who are not even p'ek/n'ek material (which I'm not gonna name) and they still get main roles. Idk why but I see Got in roles like Aum Atichart. Just because he seems aggressive. Lol

The cast in drama is quite impressive.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the MV. Am I the only one who doesn't really like the girl version? It doesn't have the same feeling, I feel like the voice doesn't really match with the song, something about it.
Hmmmm... I like it. I think we are just really used to Pete's version and his voice is more emotional. Or the guy lyrics is more sad I guess but the girl is still good too.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Hmmmm... I like it. I think we are just really used to Pete's version and his voice is more emotional. Or the guy lyrics is more sad I guess but the girl is still good too.
Maybe that's what it is, the emotions.. I'm gonna listen to it again, maybe it'll grow on me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
FINISHED!!! Satisfied. Yes satisfied with Kade and Por Date's scenes! Even though there wasn't that much compared to the politics. I can't even find the right words to explain my feelings on Kade's indirect confession using the same Por Date method and Por Date's reaction. It felt like Pope was blushing!! Haha. He did so well in that scene. I just can't. . .and when the song cued!!!!!!!!!! (BTW I just saw the official MV and I'm listening to it as I type. HEHE) How can they create such romantic scene! This lakorn is hands down the most romantic lakorn ever! Like ever! AND THE MUSIC IS AWESOME! Minus Lydia's song (sorry I only like the instrumentals heeh).

ANYWAY, continueing. . .

I didn't like, but now like how Kade initiates these family talks about politics. Haha. I didn't like it at first because I felt like the scenes were getting redundant, but then when they added Mae Jumpah's curiosity I was like that's perfect. Yes, keep it coming because we know there are MANY members in the household who are also curious about what goes on in the palace not just Karakade. HAHA. I also want to add that I love the scene where the French had an audience with the King. It was a powerful scene in how it segued into the historical picture. Shows that the writers did their research, and though everything in here may be fictional it still holds some truth according to history books. Oh and Reung and Janward! Finally!!! It's about time their romance start developing. Haha.

I'm so confused about the royal characters though. Haha. I can't catch on who's name is what. I was so confused when Faulcon called out Kosa Ban using his full name, haha, I was like who's that???

As much as I loved Por Date and Kade scenes together this episode, what really made my heart melt was the moment Mae Jampa held Kade's hand to show her nicely how to pound the garlic. That was so sweet of her to show Kade how to cook without critising her. It also took me by surpised that she would even touch Kade and definitely shows she's accepting Kade regardless of how silly she may be sometimes. Ee Prik annoying as usual.

On another note, Khun Lung is scary when he yelled at Kade over the man having affairs statement. But funny how they just let it go the next couple of days as if it didn't even happen. I do think Por Date was fooling around when he was threatning Kade though. Gross about the horse punishment. Ewwwww

It was also cute how they had family converstations over politics. Although at times, I'm like, Kade--girl you need to keep it down with the side comments. People are catching on to you and you won't be able to explain yourself :facepalm:
OMG I agree with your first paragraph!!! I melted when Mae Jumpah held onto Kade's hands. I literally shed a tear right then and there. I put myself in her shoes and thought of her mom and grandma.:crybaby2:

What was it about the horse punishment, I don't know what Por Date meant. HAHA. Can someone explain?? Seems disturbing because Kade kept thinking about it while Mae Jumpah wanted to throw up!

I was scared for Kade too! When she said "history" taught her, they didn't even know what "history" is. Haha. They're just like yea tell us what your "history" tells you, as if it's a person. I wonder how they'll reveal her identity if at all. . .

SIGH. Tomorrow, come sooner please.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I love love the girl version so much from the lyrics to the way it was sung. It gave me chill with goosebump but warm inside.

Lord...the rating now reached 17.4 nationwide...the rural area is increasing to 15.1. I'm glad the audiences are already invested in this lakorn so they'll stick to it till the end.

@phatman yeah. I love how Mae Jumpa is also curious of what going on in the palace. It's so real because in everyday life we are bound to be curious and have this kind of talk in our household. I smiled so much when seeing Khun Lung immitate Falcon in front of his family and they were all laughing together.

Yeah ep 12 is gonna have us all sqealing from start till the end. :naughty2:

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ya'll Por Deur/Luang Sorasek... excuse my spelling... and his dad....tsk tsk tsk
Don't they seem like the bad guy?? Especially the dad. He sounded very suspicious when he told Por Duer to go "listen" to Por Date and them.

They are eye flirting hardcore in this episode, I love it.
Yes, eye flirting! It's so funny how the mom is not catching on at all. HAHA. Telling her love will come somehow after marriage, girl love is already in the air! HAHA.

Lol. Got is on fire with his roles! Didn’t watch Kom Freak, but from the IG clips I’ve seen him, Got stands out! Seems like he’s going all out.
Girl he is doing soo well in KF. I'm not even watching the lakorn just him and I'm satisfied. That lakorn shall get an A++ from me for casting Got as the devil. HAHA.