[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Episode 12 preview is waaaan waaaan. My teeth hurts. Not sure if I can handle all that sweetness. Seriously, sugar overload. Kade kisses Por Date on the cheeks. He looked so shock. Probably be like “ladies of Ayutthaya don’t do that!” LOL! Khun Mae will have a heart attack if she saw that.

I went and watched some of my favorite scenes from Episode 11. I have so many. I can’t
catch up with all the royals & still struggling with who’s who.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
FINISHED!!! Satisfied. Yes satisfied with Kade and Por Date's scenes! Even though there wasn't that much compared to the politics. I can't even find the right words to explain my feelings on Kade's indirect confession using the same Por Date method and Por Date's reaction. It felt like Pope was blushing!! Haha. He did so well in that scene. I just can't. . .and when the song cued!!!!!!!!!! (BTW I just saw the official MV and I'm listening to it as I type. HEHE) How can they create such romantic scene! This lakorn is hands down the most romantic lakorn ever! Like ever! AND THE MUSIC IS AWESOME! Minus Lydia's song (sorry I only like the instrumentals heeh).

ANYWAY, continueing. . .

I didn't like, but now like how Kade initiates these family talks about politics. Haha. I didn't like it at first because I felt like the scenes were getting redundant, but then when they added Mae Jumpah's curiosity I was like that's perfect. Yes, keep it coming because we know there are MANY members in the household who are also curious about what goes on in the palace not just Karakade. HAHA. I also want to add that I love the scene where the French had an audience with the King. It was a powerful scene in how it segued into the historical picture. Shows that the writers did their research, and though everything in here may be fictional it still holds some truth according to history books. Oh and Reung and Janward! Finally!!! It's about time their romance start developing. Haha.

I'm so confused about the royal characters though. Haha. I can't catch on who's name is what. I was so confused when Faulcon called out Kosa Ban using his full name, haha, I was like who's that???

OMG I agree with your first paragraph!!! I melted when Mae Jumpah held onto Kade's hands. I literally shed a tear right then and there. I put myself in her shoes and thought of her mom and grandma.:crybaby2:

What was it about the horse punishment, I don't know what Por Date meant. HAHA. Can someone explain?? Seems disturbing because Kade kept thinking about it while Mae Jumpah wanted to throw up!

I was scared for Kade too! When she said "history" taught her, they didn't even know what "history" is. Haha. They're just like yea tell us what your "history" tells you, as if it's a person. I wonder how they'll reveal her identity if at all. . .

SIGH. Tomorrow, come sooner please.
I think Kade is not as cautious as before about the fact that she is from the future. And she is trying to understand the situation, matching the new grasp of the things happening in Ayutthaya with her own knowledge, to find a way to help them all. That's why she asked a lot of questions9 and intentionally revealed to the others about her knowing things from what "history" told her.

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
Guys I was curious as to how many pages we accumulated since the day of the premiere. @spanky you were the first to comment on February 21st at page 38, being the the 759th comment. We are currently at 276 pages with 5,506 comments. Hehe. That means we accumulated 238 pages and 4,747 comments in a span of 27 days. Hehe.
Lol you are such a dedicated researcher.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Episode 12 preview is waaaan waaaan. My teeth hurts. Not sure if I can handle all that sweetness. Seriously, sugar overload. Kade kisses Por Date on the cheeks. He looked so shock. Probably be like “ladies of Ayutthaya don’t do that!” LOL! Khun Mae will have a heart attack if she saw that.

I went and watched some of my favorite scenes from Episode 11. I have so many. I can’t
catch up with all the royals & still struggling with who’s who.

Is there a download link? can you paste it here. I can't get in FB.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
HAHA. He can't scare her anymore, she knows his weak spot
I was aghast when I heard what Por Date cited, about the laws regarding woman and man's infidelity. But like @Chario mintmario said, imao the one who won this round is Kade because we all know Por Date won't dare to have another wife if he wants her affection.

By the way, the fact that Kade doesn't bark back immediately only makes her seems smart, in my opinion. She knows for a fact that she won't win, it's like talking to a red brick wall. It's like a discussion between two very religious people who argue for their own belief, and untrusting of the new ideas of others. Since the period obviously was rigid, and not receptive for the progressive view of woman roles, it wouldn't do her any good to argue with others about this subject, especially with the one who was responsible for her wellbeing at the time. I know it sounds..despicable that women had to tolerate that gender discrimination, but yeah, sometimes talking about it and risk what you already have is...not an obvious option one would choose.

She is good at adapting and surviving, I'd give her that. (She already knows about what it was like in the period, about how guys were superior in relationship and about the fact that guys tend to have secret love child all around, but she was disgusted with the horse laws. She accepted the culture and the laws in the period, even thought it might clash with her own. But yeah, the horse.. Ewww.. By the way, it's equivalent to a death sentence.)

In the end though, she wins. Lololol because Por Date values her more than his own personal pleasure, she wins herself a monogamous husband. He loves her very much. That is good for her.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Has anyone seen Niras Somg Pope starring Pip Rawit and Tak Bongkot? It’s also a time travel lakorn, but it’s more dramatic. It about na’ek travel back in time (I think about the same time as BSP) when she ran into a lake while her ex was shooting at her. The n’ek in there was not an innocent one, her life was a reck, she was spoiled,family was broken, Dad went bankrupt, mom went crazy, ex cheated on her, and she became alcoholic. When she went back in Time, they were in a war. I wish ch3 will remake that lakorn with more leads scenes. There was too many fighting scenes which got a little boring.

Does anyone know if Niras Song Pope was adapted from a novel or screenplay? Is the history in there fiction?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes the official MV is here. But warning, there are new scenes in it.

I must be the lone fan of this lakorn that doesn’t like this OST or the male’s version of it. To me there’s no build up or climax throughout the song, unlike Ice or Lydia’s OSTs. I don’t feel anything when I listen to this OST. However, when I hear Ice’s OST I feel excited and happy and when I hear Lydia’s, I feel sad. Just my opinion.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, for those who need Eps 11 Eng Sub. I already put it in FF.

All credits to Ch3 & original subber team.

PS. Let me know if there's problem downloading them.

Note: Change the (dot) to .

It’s in a folder with 9 separate files. Each files can be watched separately.

filefactory (dot) com/folder/0ebe7b7e01b8e922

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I must be the lone fan of this lakorn that doesn’t like this OST or the male’s version of it. To me there’s no build up or climax throughout the song, unlike Ice or Lydia’s OSTs. I don’t feel anything when I listen to this OST. However, when I hear Ice’s OST I feel excited and happy and when I hear Lydia’s, I feel sad. Just my opinion.
lol you are not alone.....I don't dislike Pete's Or Jao or this new female version....they are nice...I just like the title song by Ice and Lydia's ost more....I listen to them more....and I listen to the humming bit of the Title song more than anything....I absolutely love it. If only they would do the title song into a full humming version....:thumbup:

Last edited:

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Has anyone seen Niras Somg Pope starring Pip Rawit and Tak Bongkot? It’s also a time travel lakorn, but it’s more dramatic. It about na’ek travel back in time (I think about the same time as BSP) when she ran into a lake while her ex was shooting at her. The n’ek in there was not an innocent one, her life was a reck, she was spoiled,family was broken, Dad went bankrupt, mom went crazy, ex cheated on her, and she became alcoholic. When she went back in Time, they were in a war. I wish ch3 will remake that lakorn with more leads scenes. There was too many fighting scenes which got a little boring.

Does anyone know if Niras Song Pope was adapted from a novel or screenplay? Is the history in there fiction?
Oh I remember that one - my mother was a huge fan, she wouldn’t stop watching this