[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Date - "When we marry, I'll give you the absolute rights for everything in this house. (usually it means she will be above all other people in the house, including other wives)"
Kade - "But I don't want to use that rights."
Date - "You won't have to. I won't bring in anymore women for you to order around anyway."
I am dyingggggggg

and this conversation too omo omooo
Kade - "You don't care that people think I'm crazy?"
Por Date looks at her and then states his opinion about the thing, then finishes it with these words, "If you are crazy, I will be crazy too."

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Date - "When we marry, I'll give you the absolute rights for everything in this house. (usually it means she will be above all other people in the house, including other wives)"
Date - "You won't have to. I won't bring in anymore women for you to order around anyway."
I am dyingggggggg
Episode not even half way thru but my sugar level is at a dangerous level :love:

Dearest

恋の予感
I am dyingggggggg

and this conversation too omo omooo
Kade - "You don't care that people think I'm crazy?"
Por Date looks at her and then states his opinion about the thing, then finishes it with these words, "If you are crazy, I will be crazy too."
Episode not even half way thru but my sugar level is at a dangerous level :love:
Yasss please update us with all that sugar!!! I can't watch live cause I've got work so sad!!!! The only thing I can do is check this forum :sad6:Kade is such a lucky girl!!! I want my own Por Date.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Por Date is sniffing his head off....maybe to compensate for when he is in france.....that horse ride was just an excuse to get his nose in her hair and neck.:pancarta:
If any one ever gets a chance to talk to Pope please ask him fr me whether Bella's hair smelled that good?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I have a question tho, i noticed the palace officials called Date, Khun Si Visarnwaja (?) Is this his official title or role?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
@wuzhangs I believe it's his given name after gaining that title from being promoted ranks as well
His role and his title both. His name from birth is "Date" but his title will update everytime he is "promoted" by his king.
Ahhh ic.. same like how Constantine was called Ork Pra Lit Gamhaeng once he got promoted..
This lakorn is making me so interested into Ayutthaya history but i have no regret at all

Thanks both of you!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
OH my! I love the guitar chorus version in Malee and Louis scene so much! How smoothie, how lovely, how delicate! Oh, my, I love all things in this lakorn.

Louis act so well, make me so confuse that is he good or bad? But his love for mae Malee is true, he love her so much, crazy and painful! Pity for him!

P.S: does anyone have guitar ver link, pls give me, thanks so much

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Another argument
I didn't catch all of what they said, but this is the gist of it
Kade - "Is it usual for husbands to hit their wives?"
Date - "Yes. It is."
Kade - "Why? They are both humans."
Date - "You said something strange again. I didn't say wives are not humans."
Kade - "I meant they are humans equally."
Date - "How can they be equal? Men provide protective, provide roof over the wives' heads. Can't they hit them at all?"
Kade - "They can't. And they shouldn't. If my future husband hits me, either he or I will go down fighting."
Date - "Hmp. You are such a strange woman. If you are being too much, I'll at least have to give you a few (gentle) hits and you shall got grounded. You won't be allowed to go playing anywhere. Isn't that sound good?"
Kade - "Only you think that is good. (pout, walks away)"
Date - "(his eyes follow her, smile)"

I can't picture him being harsh on Kade at all lolololol when he raises his voice at her, he seems guilty as hell. And as I said, he loves her too much to cause her any pain. Lololol

Kade must have known that too, awww otherwise she would go all scary on Por Date already

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Another argument
I didn't catch all of what they said, but this is the gist of it
Kade - "Is it usual for husbands to hit their wives?"
Date - "Yes. It is."
Kade - "Why? They are both humans."
Date - "You said something strange again. I didn't say wives are not humans."
Kade - "I meant they are humans equally."
Date - "How can they be equal? Men provide protective, provide roof over the wives' heads. Can't they hit them at all?"
Kade - "They can't. And they shouldn't. If my future husband hits me, either he or I will go down fighting."
Date - "Hmp. You are such a strange woman. If you are being too much, I'll at least have to give you a few (gentle) hits and you shall got grounded. You won't be allowed to go playing anywhere. Isn't that sound good?"
Kade - "Only you think that is good. (pout, walks away)"
Date - "(his eyes follow her, smile)"

I can't picture him being harsh on Kade at all lolololol when he raises his voice at her, he seems guilty as hell. And as I said, he loves her too much to cause her any pain. Lololol
Somebody help me the sugar level in my blood can't take this :worship2::worship2:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone make a compilation of Kade calling "khun lung jao ka" i found her very adorable each time she calls her uncle :icon12:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Don't want to spoil all of it for those patiently waiting, so I'll use the spoiler tag to expression my happiness of Date and Kade :aaaaa:

When Date took Kade's hand, during the fitting for the shirt. It was soooooo sweeet. The way Date was being shy also, my heart melted Also, Pin and Yam, hahahaha they're were so childish. I loved it.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't want to spoil all of it for those patiently waiting, so I'll use the spoiler tag to expression my happiness of Date and Kade :aaaaa:

When Date took Kade's hand, during the fitting for the shirt. It was soooooo sweeet. The way Date was being shy also, my heart melted Also, Pin and Yam, hahahaha they're were so childish. I loved it.
pin and yam were about to squeal from the sweetness omg kade and date are so in love everyone ships them at this moment ^^

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Another cute, veryyyyyy cute scene ❤
Kade - "I'll make you a jacket, to wear it inside of your shirt."
Date - "Can it wear in as an outercloth?"
Kade - "No, wearing it inside is better. To keep you from other person." (Jacket in Thai is "Seur Kak" which "Kak" can aslo mean "keep (sth) from."
Date - "What person?" (smiles, his eyes soft and twinkling)
Kade - "The woman who is near you when you get there." (she said "person" but I use "woman" to make it clearer)
Date - "The one who is close to me, I will not see her. I will only see the girl who is far."

Then he holds her hand.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hahahaa I'm glad people are happy with theses scenes..I haven't seen ep 11 and 12 yet. But the long summaries I listened too before were so good. There's so many good scenes between them........:thumbup::risas3: :love::love::love::love: