[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
We are so spoiled you guys. Just the coupley stuff in this episode alone is more than what some other couples get the entire lakorn. How is Ch3 going to clip those Fin scenes on youtube? It's the entire episode lol.

I love the whole pillow sequence. Date sniffing all over Kade's pillow, Kade getting a crick in her neck cause now she has no pillow to sleep on, and Date being all possessive over that damn pillow. :risas3:He was like a child, he didn't want anyone to touch it lol.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Some people might find it weird that all of us here are squealing, drooling and getting nosebleeds from just eye-flirting, a few touches and lots of sniffing and peeping....but this show is like a breath of fresh air. I think it'll take a long time for people to separate Pope-Bella from Date-Kade.....maybe never....coz they have done such a good job getting into the skin of these characters.....this is their career defining show.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Some people might find it weird that all of us here are squealing, drooling and getting nosebleeds from just eye-flirting, a few touches and lots of sniffing and peeping....but this show is like a breath of fresh air. I think it'll take a long time for people to separate Pope-Bella from Date-Kade.....maybe never....coz they have done such a good job getting into the skin of these characters.....this is their career defining show.
Tell me about it! Its already hard for me to see Pope ans Bella act with others..even seeing them with their other koojin doesn't seem right to me. Lol. Of course that just me personally. Popella are so memorable as Por Date/Kade that it'll be hard to let go. They're just sooooo perfect for each other.

All these little things they do in here..sigh. sometimes its better than watching them kiss right away. This definitely builds up the tension in here with those little things they do and when they FINALLY kiss...this thread will explode. The whole world...not just Thailand will explode. HAHA

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Turns out I didn't have time today at all to catch up with yesterday's episode... So reading all your comments and seeing the pictures on IG is driving me crazy! Date and Kade is spamming sweetness and fluff, and my heart is so full with feels it's gonna explodeeee - it's like they have opened a whole new world after they got their feelings straight ahhhhhhhhhhh i'm gonna scream into the void ten days straight ;v;

Hope I could finish this assignment submission asap, and dive into this week's episodes :facepalm:

Allow me to come back screaming and squealing after I'm done with the episodes :p

On a side note, I'm just so amused by Pope watching BPS while designing for his own brand, lol! (though i have no idea what he's saying and lowkey curious)
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg6Kpl1nGkv/

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Turns out I didn't have time today at all to catch up with yesterday's episode... So reading all your comments and seeing the pictures on IG is driving me crazy! Date and Kade is spamming sweetness and fluff, and my heart is so full with feels it's gonna explodeeee - it's like they have opened a whole new world after they got their feelings straight ahhhhhhhhhhh i'm gonna scream into the void ten days straight ;v;

Hope I could finish this assignment submission asap, and dive into this week's episodes :facepalm:

Allow me to come back screaming and squealing after I'm done with the episodes :p

On a side note, I'm just so amused by Pope watching BPS while designing for his own brand, lol! (though i have no idea what he's saying and lowkey curious)
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg6Kpl1nGkv/
Lol his net frozed. He was watching live instead of working but it frozed. :pancarta: