[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I came to share this! Semi off topic!

Mae Jumpa looks soo young and pretty here. She sounds exactly the same, but she's like a totally different person. Jaha. Jui still looks the same, so I don't think this is too old?? I wonder what lakorn this is?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I came to share this! Semi off topic!

Mae Jumpa looks soo young and pretty here. She sounds exactly the same, but she's like a totally different person. Jaha. Jui still looks the same, so I don't think this is too old?? I wonder what lakorn this is?
It is a historical lakorn too-It was about King Naresuan and his sister...here is the title of the lakorn. Kasattriya-กษัตริยา

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
So I was reminiscing the days I was into Num and Kob and decided to go watch their SLH cuts. Oh gosh Num is making me blush so much right now. Haha. The feels that I feel for Pope. His tone is also so eargasmic. :naughty2: Ok. Back on topic. @xodxo seriously how do they maintain it. Haha.
I wish I knew lol :p

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
So I was reminiscing the days I was into Num and Kob and decided to go watch their SLH cuts. Oh gosh Num is making me blush so much right now. Haha. The feels that I feel for Pope. His tone is also so eargasmic. :naughty2: Ok. Back on topic. @xodxo seriously how do they maintain it. Haha.
I loved SLH. Channel is remaking it with Porshe and Now. Not sure if I’ll tune in since it’s channel 7.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Loove them....their kisses...WOW..sultry

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
The moon scores high in the downfall of the day as Por Date and Lila(the French girl) became engross in a dialogue within Por Date's dimly lit chamber.
"I don't know why, but I feel that you're not you anymore ever since we've visited Ayutthaya," said Lila facing Por Date whom positioned himself comfortably on his bed.
"I know why," replied Por Date. "It's because we've discovered my background. Who I am and where I came from. That's all-"
"But I feel like that's not all," interrupted Lila. "There's always this tense emotion that I feel whenever I encounter Karakade. Don't you feel the same way?"
In a haste manner Por Date rushed to Lila's side and extended his hands out to hers, grasping it familiarly. "I don't feel anything. She's Mae Karakade, so she's Mae Karakade. That's the end of it." Unknowingly, Por Date struggled to produce anymore words to substantiate his feeling. And in consequence, he leaned towards Lila with the intention of a bond between a man and a woman.
"Khun P'! Mae Karakade is right beside you!" exclaimed an anonymous sobbing voice. Por Date released Lila's hand reluctantly and looked around, questioning what he had just heard.
"Did you hear that?" asked Por Date.
Lila nodded her head in confusion. "If you're talking about the wind, then yes."
Por Date backed away from Lila as he managed to disperse his attention throughout the room. Then it caught his attention: Karakade was standing by the bedside as a spectator the whole time.
"How did you get into my room, Mae Karakade? And when did you get in?" asked Por Date. His body gravitated towards the stiffened Karakade. "Tell me, how did you get in?" Just before he came any closer to Karakade, she pushed him away with all her might.
"Sometimes, I'm thankful that I've learned this from Master Chieprakao. But with power, it comes pain." Karakade rushed out of the room before she wasn't able to contain anymore emotions. Por Date continued to observe her actions in confusion.

Karakade ran to her chamber where Pin and Yam was preparing her bed for the night. She closed the chamber's door and locked it with the slab of wood that happened to be the most convenient way to secure the door. Before her eyes lied the empty bed that awaited for her range of sorrows that she would be shedding onto, in which her body did not hesitate to drag her onto the bed and exhaust her energy as a being. Pin and Yam cautiously comforted her by patting her arms and feet as Karakade lie still on the bed with her expression expressed to the ceiling.
"Mae Nai Jao Ka, why are you crying? Who can make you cry this bad? Tell me, and I'll go slap that person with so much effort that even my merit in this lifetime won't compensate for it," said Pin who happened to be uneasy about the situation.
Karakade sat up in a lethargic manner and gently wiped the sorrows that happened to travel down her eyes. "If you go slap this person to that extent, you might as well slap me first," replied Karakade.
"Mae Nai, tell us what happened exactly. We can't let you go on like this for the night," said Yam.
Karakade glanced at Pin and Yam, then pointed at her chest that harbored the organ of love with her fingers that demonstrated weakness. "Right here, P', it hurts. It hurts so much that I don't know what to do. It hurts so much that I can't even breathe. It hurts too much. P', help me. I've never experience such pain. Even though there are others who cares for me, it still hurts. P' help me! Do you hear me!?" From that point on, Karakade lost the capability of constraining her true feelings about the current situation. Pin and Yam couldn't do anything, but pat and stare at the deprived Karakade who forfeited her strength to the tears.

I have no idea what is happening. lol. I just wrote and BAM. This is what I came up with. lol. :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Louis post is soo funny

He post a nice pix of Noon (professional pix w/good lighting) and caption it....

Have anyone seen this women in this photo? She's a bit darker in real life. If found please contact me, I haven't seen that face in weeks. Drama cuddle...I miss...? ( translator on IG)

Hahaha...Louis got joke...her time to shine
Lol they've been getting a lot of work. Poor Louis misses his gf.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Love it....because he is usually kinda reserve about it and private. ...

She get bash/backlash soo badly

Love the interview with them and she recount his jealousy situation hahaha....and he made a sound when she was telling the story...usually he a lil more chill and try not to say too much....it was refreshing to see...I love these two

He gotta show his love since Noon pix is from her photo shoot w/PJ......girl been taking pix and having events with hot guy Earth too!....watch out..Louis...put a ring on it....jk...jk

Last edited:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
The moon scores high in the downfall of the day as Por Date and Lila(the French girl) became engross in a dialogue within Por Date's dimly lit chamber.
"I don't know why, but I feel that you're not you anymore ever since we've visited Ayutthaya," said Lila facing Por Date whom positioned himself comfortably on his bed.
"I know why," replied Por Date. "It's because we've discovered my background. Who I am and where I came from. That's all-"
"But I feel like that's not all," interrupted Lila. "There's always this tense emotion that I feel whenever I encounter Karakade. Don't you feel the same way?"
In a haste manner Por Date rushed to Lila's side and extended his hands out to hers, grasping it familiarly. "I don't feel anything. She's Mae Karakade, so she's Mae Karakade. That's the end of it." Unknowingly, Por Date struggled to produce anymore words to substantiate his feeling. And in consequence, he leaned towards Lila with the intention of a bond between a man and a woman.
"Khun P'! Mae Karakade is right beside you!" exclaimed an anonymous sobbing voice. Por Date released Lila's hand reluctantly and looked around, questioning what he had just heard.
Lila nodded her head in confusion. "If you're talking about the wind, then yes."
Por Date backed away from Lila as he managed to disperse his attention throughout the room. Then it caught his attention: Karakade was standing by the bedside as a spectator the whole time.
"How did you get into my room, Mae Karakade? And when did you get in?" asked Por Date. His body gravitated towards the stiffened Karakade. "Tell me, how did you get in?" Just before he came any closer to Karakade, she pushed him away with all her might.
"Sometimes, I'm thankful that I've learned this from Master Chieprakao. But with power, it comes pain." Karakade rushed out of the room before she wasn't able to contain anymore emotions. Por Date continued to observe her actions in confusion.

Karakade ran to her chamber where Pin and Yam was preparing her bed for the night. She closed the chamber's door and locked it with the slab of wood that happened to be the most convenient way to secure the door. Before her eyes lied the empty bed that awaited for her range of sorrows that she would be shedding onto, in which her body did not hesitate to drag her onto the bed and exhaust her energy as a being. Pin and Yam cautiously comforted her by patting her arms and feet as Karakade lie still on the bed with her expression expressed to the ceiling.
"Mae Nai Jao Ka, why are you crying? Who can make you cry this bad? Tell me, and I'll go slap that person with so much effort that even my merit in this lifetime won't compensate for it," said Pin who happened to be uneasy about the situation.
Karakade sat up in a lethargic manner and gently wiped the sorrows that happened to travel down her eyes. "If you go slap this person to that extent, you might as well slap me first," replied Karakade.
"Mae Nai, tell us what happened exactly. We can't let you go on like this for the night," said Yam.
Karakade glanced at Pin and Yam, then pointed at her chest that harbored the organ of love with her fingers that demonstrated weakness. "Right here, P', it hurts. It hurts so much that I don't know what to do. It hurts so much that I can't even breathe. It hurts too much. P', help me. I've never experience such pain. Even though there are others who cares for me, it still hurts. P' help me! Do you hear me!?" From that point on, Karakade lost the capability of constraining her true feelings about the current situation. Pin and Yam couldn't do anything, but pat and stare at the deprived Karakade who forfeited her strength to the tears.

I have no idea what is happening. lol. I just wrote and BAM. This is what I came up with. lol. :risas3:

Who’s cutting onions in here :sad6:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Love it....because he is usually kinda reserve about it and private. ...

She get bash/backlash soo badly

Love the interview with them and she recount his jealousy situation hahaha....and he made a sound when she was telling the story...usually he a lil more chill and try not to say too much....it was refreshing to see...I love these two

He gotta show his love since Noon pix is from her photo shoot w/PJ......girl been taking pix and having events with hot guy Earth too!....watch out..Louis...put a ring on it....jk...jk
Lol put a ring on it. Ananda blabbed and said he proposed in Japan lol.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
@phatman his real name is Most Witsaruth and he didn't leave TE anymore... i mean he back since he is famous now cos of BPS and he already back from USA after he studied for several months there (he went since BSW filming ended) he was asked if he will back to US? he said how can he back while he has so many schedules now....he also added his life is completely changed now thanks to BPS....

@neenavaj he thought he failed being unknown actor for several years.He studied acting cos he loves it but everything did not work like he expected he wanted to give up and find a new life....

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

:sad6:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: BRA-VO!

Now. . . when does the episode with the willing| come in?? I can't wait. HAHA.