[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oh man I'm watching the dancing clips and I'm laughing so hard at Pope but also getting 2nd hand embarrassment. Boy has no rhythm at all lol. The pictures of him and Bella are really cute but once you see Pope in motion...

I love the guy who plays Khun Lek. There's a man who's young at heart. He's having so much fun and Louis too. And Got keeps making the weirdest faces.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Louis and Noon interview about the ig post hahahaa
I think Noom and Louis looks super cute together. They compliment eachother very well.

I love this couple they are so laid back and compliment each other so well. He's like calm and she's energetic.
Hahaha. I said the same thing!

Spent my Sunday night procrastinating, and ep. 12 completed...!!

Ohhh all the liberal flirting (just with the eyes and smiles) and diabetic sweetness in this episode! :naughty2:

Sugar spammage was the main content for this episode, but apart from that, what made me literally laughed out loud and made me really amused were two main things:
(1) when Kade said "If my husband ever abuses me, it's either my husband or I will die!" and her face when she did that omgggg that gusto, that seriousness - I've decided I really love this girl lmao!! And also how Date looked so appalled - his brain couldn't comprehend lol

(2) Date being suuuuuuper duper extra by wearing ALL the clothes and coat Kade made him even though he was still in Ayutthaya lol!! + hand carry the friggin bulky pillow and refusing to let go of it, lol! Even his parents were like what the heck Date - and I felt so embarrassed for him. hahahahahah Date plssss. Of course that shows his love for Kade - it made me remembered how he told Kade that if Kade were crazy, he is crazy too... Kade was indeed crazy to gift him a pillow (but actually a really practical gift of course), and he's crazy enough to carry it... :p (He would be that one ridiculous, drama guy who will bring his entire house and dress like a fashionista for a trip to the Amazon....for love. :risas3:)

Funny stuff aside, the scene which Date said he will not have any mistresses + when they brought up the idea of "wives being possessions of their husbands" thing is a good continuation from the previous episode. I'm glad they continued with the conversation, and the fact that Date knew Kade isn't comfortable with her husband having other people but her, so he assured her... yeaaah~ That was really the sweetest. And they also gave an idea of what is their basis of considering wives to be possessions of their husbands...simply because men provide for their wives... (This is why, it's super important for us women to be financially independent.... seriously, don't wholly depend on anyone alright LOL.)

I always love their family moments when they're just sitting around talking. Even if it were seemingly just listening to Kade "talk nonsense" lol. The scene where everyone pretty much exploded from learning about the cheek kiss - then there was Date who at first looked super shocked then at the second kiss, he was REALLY relishing it. ;v;

So how is Kade and Date gonna sustain their pre-telecommunication era LDR??? Just how?? (Maybe with a pillow and some huge trust, yes LOL~)

:icon12:
Hahaha. Can't agree enough!! Did you prepare some tea to wash down the sweetness of Ep12?? Haha.
Yeah, Date made a good point about women being inferior because during that time men did work hard to provide and shelter women. I'm glad that at least the writer reasoned with the audience as to why men were superior back in the days.

https://instagram.com/p/BhCDG86H_i-/

Omg guys you have to see this! Bella is so funny lol hahaha
Haha. Karakade kade! Whoever thought of this is great. I'm glad they incorporated Date's rap! Hahaha.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Bella is the master of wiping and fixing for Pope while Pope is champion in touching and hugging hahaha. Bella look more pretty and funny nowadays than before. If Popella keep doing this kind of sweet romantic to each other like now may be Bella will forget Weir hahah just kidding. Because I read somewhere she said for awhile she didn't have time to meet him.....I remember a lot of couple break up and the reason was too busy no time for each other. Pope better not lose weight anymore because in the picture he took with the other three hot men, he is getting old very clear in this picture.

IMG_2681.JPG
IMG_2679.JPG
IMG_2683.JPG

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
LOL Oh Bella. She's so funny! Off Topic a little but I just want to mention how down to earth Thai celebrities are. I have not seen one who is rude to their fans or run from their fans. Compared to other celebrities from Asian countries, Thai celebrities are just so chill. I am most envious of fans who live in Thailand! Plus, co stars are so entertaining to watch on and off screen. The way they joke with each other makes everyone feel like family. I have seen BTS of other Asian OTPs and they NEVER beat Thai OTPs. I am extremely happy in recent years people around the world are starting to watch Thai lakorns because Thai casting directors have come up with some of the best couples I have ever watched. Num-Kob, Willy-Ann, Aum-Aff, Nadech-Yaya, Pope-Bella, plus many more.
Lol I can't agree...:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
There are some that are rude in real life... uptight... Really arrogant.. not even humble modest or friendly.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol Weir and Bella aren't going to break up after being together unofficially for 4+ years just because she's getting even more popular. In those 4 years there were a lot of time where Weir travelled a lot and didn't have time for Bella. They'll be fine. I love Pope but yeah fans need to stop wishing Weir and Bella would break up, it's not good to wish a relationship harm ;)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Thanks for all the goodies! We jumped so many pages hehehe

Pope and Bella are so adorable together! I like it when co-stars have chemistry off screen as well and these two are just off the charts! If I could be Bella, I might use my hands to wipe his sweat as well just so I could touch his face lol

How can one not adore Got! He is so funny! Goodbye Khun Reung and Hello Mr. Duer hehehe.
I don't know if anyone saw this clip, but Got was talking about the scene where Kade told Date to go look in the mirror lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg3vcpxAW0e/?taken-by=godfather1632

I hope all cast members of BPS can rest well. They deserved it!!!

My sister made a cute bobble head edit I wanted to share with you guys.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They also have upcoming event for neutrogena :icon12:
Oh dear. Haha. Do I need a break from them??? Hahah. All these events are enough to keep me occupied until Wednesday.

THIS....I didn't see any comments about it after it aired so I thought I was the only one who was like :facepalm: WTH Date,...over much.... when he came out all dressed up in kade-made clothes....Even the thick vest which must have been soaking in so much sweat inside...(poor Pope...he must have thought of jumping in the river throughout the time it took to film the scene)
Hahaha. He made sure to listen to his betrothed to keep warm or is he wearing it to show Kade that he won't let anyone get close to him??
New remix again :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Mae Ying Junward- Mai Mee Jao Ka

Omg that's sooo annoyingly. Hahah.

Oh man I'm watching the dancing clips and I'm laughing so hard at Pope but also getting 2nd hand embarrassment. Boy has no rhythm at all lol. The pictures of him and Bella are really cute but once you see Pope in motion...

I love the guy who plays Khun Lek. There's a man who's young at heart. He's having so much fun and Louis too. And Got keeps making the weirdest faces.
Me too hahaha.

Lol I remember at the ch3 event he was like why do I have to dance, why can't I just play ball? Lol he does not like to dance.

Khon Lek is awesome, Kangsom is cute too. I hope he age as well as his father.
Haha. Poor Pope. Same here I hate dancing. I'm pretty awkward myself.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
No no don't worry, I don't ever wish her to break up. I believe if they mean for each other they will be together for a long life, otherwise no matter how hard you try they still can't be together. Anyhow 3 more episodes will be the end....a little sad. Some more Pope and Bella. Pope looks so exhausted here.

IMG_2684.JPG
IMG_2682.JPG

lani

sarNie Hatchling
https://instagram.com/p/BhCBSqoDY_k/

Something about working together?
These are summery that i got and understand from ig sorry in advance for my poor translations..

-He talked about his new cfs with Bella still have more.....but need to confirm first
-he was asked the reason why he accepted ww he said they told him that Bella is also a presenter and this is the first one that they contacted him to work with Bell so he thinks it good to work together....:naughty2:
-how to keeps his fc and fame?? he replied no one can control nature but what we can is control ourselves....sth that we have now in the future might not have so we need to prepare our mind....
-In upcoming new year he won't accept events he goes to ปฏิบัติธรรม (i know it since i'm a Buddhist but i don't know in en it is related to Buddhism )
-The event in the morning he was really shy but he had to dance

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
More like I hope fans don't push them together. Hahah. You know how that goes. If they do too much fan service like this fans are gonna start speculating and the cycle begins. Hahah.

. . . but where is Hot Guy???

Lol I can't agree...:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
There are some that are rude in real life... uptight... Really arrogant.. not even humble modest or friendly.
Agree there are those who are rude, but I think for the most part the big stars like this are usually just very friendly even joking with reporters and whatnot.

Lol Weir and Bella aren't going to break up after being together unofficially for 4+ years just because she's getting even more popular. In those 4 years there were a lot of time where Weir travelled a lot and didn't have time for Bella. They'll be fine. I love Pope but yeah fans need to stop wishing Weir and Bella would break up, it's not good to wish a relationship harm ;)
I know. Especially during the time when Weir was popular with Min and Bella with James. Hehe. They overcame that so this is nothing.
Thanks for all the goodies! We jumped so many pages hehehe

Pope and Bella are so adorable together! I like it when co-stars have chemistry off screen as well and these two are just off the charts! If I could be Bella, I might use my hands to wipe his sweat as well just so I could touch his face lol

How can one not adore Got! He is so funny! Goodbye Khun Reung and Hello Mr. Duer hehehe.
I don't know if anyone saw this clip, but Got was talking about the scene where Kade told Date to go look in the mirror lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg3vcpxAW0e/?taken-by=godfather1632

I hope all cast members of BPS can rest well. They deserved it!!!

My sister made a cute bobble head edit I wanted to share with you guys.
Hahahahaha. Omg that IG post by Got is hilarious. I literally laughed out loud. Pope, I mean Date, would totally do that.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Pope actually looks nice in black and white.

Lol don't mind me. I'm a pro Weir/Bella. I had to defend them against the WeirMin fans who wanted Weir to forget Bella before so just doing the same now that it's Weir turn lol. At least PopeBella fans aren't as in denial as WeirMin fans with their made up behind the scene drama lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
These are summery that i got and understand from ig sorry in advance for my poor translations..

-He talked about his new cfs with Bella still have more.....but need to confirm first
-he was asked the reason why he accepted ww he said they told him that Bella is also a presenter and this is the first one that they contacted him to work with Bell so he thinks it good to work together....:naughty2:
-how to keeps his fc and fame?? he replied no one can control nature but what we can is control ourselves....sth that we have now in the future might not have so we need to prepare our mind....
-In upcoming new year he won't accept events he goes to ปฏิบัติธรรม (i know it since i'm a Buddhist but i don't know in en it is related to Buddhism )
He's gonna. . .ordain?? I used goggle translate and says "dharma." Haha. I'm not familiar with Buddhism. Sorry!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pope actually looks nice in black and white.

Lol don't mind me. I'm a pro Weir/Bella. I had to defend them against the WeirMin fans who wanted Weir to forget Bella before so just doing the same now that it's Weir turn lol. At least PopeBella fans aren't as in denial as WeirMin fans with their made up behind the scene drama lol.
Me too! Haha. I LOVE my sticky rice couple, but I loved Weir and Bella more.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
What do you mean he won't accept events for next year or this later of this year? He stay in the temple or what haha.

P.S. Oh may be because what he asked from the Buddha to grant him his wish and now he had and he will be doing some thing to repay.