[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol I remember Pope saying he is shy when dancing and he doesn’t like to dance. His dancing is stiff, dude has no rhythm!! lol but Bella and Pope together makes up for everything. Everyone else danced so well compared to Pope but he was still too darn cute!
Lol he gave an interview prior to the event that he was going to go but he told the producer that he's not going to dance because he doesn't know how lol. Well Bella had said way back then that if the rating hit their expectations (of a 10) she will be there for the dance and in the lead too if they want hahaha. I guess if Mae Karakade is leading, Khoon p'Meun cant be anywhere else but leading with her! Poor Pope. :pancarta:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
It sounds like they blended that "oh jao eur" part in the beginning and then continued with the rest of Lydia's. Man I need the full version like pronto. Haha.

@iSanee So I rewatched that scene, I didn't even realize that the monk in there was present time. Haha. It could very well possibly be Reung.

Con #3: Bad CGI. Haha.
LOL on your #3 con. Anyway, I listened to the "You oh you" the female version is it's there at 2:30 but a little slower than the one on the video you posted.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It sounds like they blended that "oh jao eur" part in the beginning and then continued with the rest of Lydia's. Man I need the full version like pronto. Haha.

@iSanee So I rewatched that scene, I didn't even realize that the monk in there was present time. Haha. It could very well possibly be Reung.

Con #3: Bad CGI. Haha.
Omg yes some of the boat cgi scenes were kinda bad hahaha. I have yet to see a good or decent cgi lakorns. Not enough budget most likely.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol I was looking at Pope and how awkward he was, but then I looked at Louis...woahhhhhhh :clap: he's bringing on the dance moves hahahaha. He's pretty good considering I wasn't expecting much from the guys to be rocking it. Bella and Susie are adorbs!
Yeah everyone was getting into the groove EXCEPT our pra'ek. Haha.

Btw anyone know what other lakorns are airing the same time or day as BPS??
Lol he gave an interview prior to the event that he was going to go but he told the producer that he's not going to dance because he doesn't know how lol. Well Bella had said way back then that if the rating hit their expectations (of a 10) she will be there for the dance and in the lead too if they want hahaha. I guess if Mae Karakade is leading, Khoon p'Meun cant be anywhere else but leading with her! Poor Pope. :pancarta:
Wherever Kade goes Date must follow. Hahaha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes very. Haha.
Narkee's was pretty good. It's the only lakorn I've seen with decent CGI.
Some of the scenes were bad though, like the cave scene lol but yes the actual Nak CGI was good.

You know I realized that if Bella acted that well in her first role as she did as the real Karakade, we may not see Bella in a nangek role lol. She may have been the channel leading nangrai!!

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Con #1: Mae Jumpa's annoying snake-like side burns that NEEDS to be cut off. Lol.

Con #2: Didn't explain Date's reason for his "drunkenness" in the beginning compared to the novel which actually did.

Con #3: For me at least, there wasn't a strong development of the politics portion. I just feel like something is missing.

Con #4: KISS ALREADY!!!

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
Con #1: Mae Jumpa's annoying snake-like side burns that NEEDS to be cut off. Lol.

Con #2: Didn't explain Date's reason for his "drunkenness" in the beginning compared to the novel which actually did.

Con #3: For me at least, there wasn't a strong development of the politics portion. I just feel like something is missing.

Can i ask what is the reason for his “drunkenness”

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Was his drunkenness had anything to do with the secretive night mission?

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Can i ask what is the reason for his “drunkenness”
From my understanding based off from other users on this thread that read the novel (I forgot who), they said that in the novel, Date acted drunk because he didn't want people to think that he was doing anything significant, however he was actually by going to that cursed hidden location where Kade met Reung for the first time. It was because of his reoccuring drunkeness that caused Kade to be suspicious, and decided to follow Date, which eventually led her to the hidden spot. This shows how logical Kade is. In the lakorn however, she literally just followed him for the fun of it. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
From my understanding based off from other users on this thread that read the novel (I forgot who), they said that in the novel, Date acted drunk because he didn't want people to think that he was doing anything significant, however he was actually by going to that cursed hidden location where Kade met Reung for the first time. It was because of his reoccuring drunkeness that caused Kade to be suspicious, and decided to follow Date, which eventually led her to the hidden spot. This shows how logical Kade is. In the lakorn however, she literally just followed him for the fun of it. Lol
ahhhhhhhh made sense! Now I know why he got mad at her when she made the remark about why can't she go along when its just men sitting around getting drunk. I thought he didn't want her to go along because they were discussing secret missions.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Some of the scenes were bad though, like the cave scene lol but yes the actual Nak CGI was good.

You know I realized that if Bella acted that well in her first role as she did as the real Karakade, we may not see Bella in a nangek role lol. She may have been the channel leading nangrai!!
Haha. She seems to like taking on challenging roles, so I wouldn't be surprised if one day she took on a nang'rai role when she's older .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Hahahah. I agree on all 4! On Date's drunkness it was a ploy for their political meetings wasn't it? I remember someone mentioned in on here that's why Kade followed him because she didn't believe it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg-0aHtAyk7/

Hahahahahaaaa...after 4 kids Kade is still...Kade. How her two boys will forever be amazed that their mom is a supermom and very different from other moms. I wonder how Kade bring up her two girls...to be prim & proper like Janward or quirky like her?

I seriously want to know
Omg that's hilarious! Hahahaha.
Yes that's what I read too.
I like it though that she followed him for fun. Hahahah.