[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok since we're nearing the ending, do we not care about spoiling anymore? Lol, but just in case, I'll still hide it

Date was reincarnated hundreds of years later as Reungrit. Reungrit and Kadesurang are fated soulmates, but their fate didn't allow them to have a "happy ending." They only got the years of friendship together. During Date's time, him and Kadesurang are still fated soulmates but baby Kadesurang died in infancy. This infancy death is tied to Karakade/Kadesurang's karma which they don't explain.

So technically both Date and Kadesurang would have to wait for another round of reincarnation/lifetime to get their happy ending. BUT 3 things: 1.Reungrit became a monk and will spend the rest of his life making good merit/karma for Kadesurang and their love 2. Karakade's wish to correct her mistake by having Kadesurang use her body to do good merit (yeah I don't really get this either but let's go with it) and lastly 3. the Mon Kritsanakalee that Date and his dad used kind of all converged so that Kadesurang "reincarnated" in fully grown Karakade's body.

So technically instead of waiting for another couple of hundred years in the future 3rd lifetme so that both will get reborn again and finally get their happy ending, those 3 factors had Kade reborn into Karakade's body instead so that Kade/Date could get their happy ending during Date's lifetime instead of sometime in the future.

Ok now here's my interpretation, it's not explicitly stated in the book on why

Why Date has Reungrit's face in the future? I think it's mostly having a surprise twist at the end. Writers like that sort of thing lol

The other interpretation, that you can kind of imply from the book is that, it's sort of test/obstacle that both Kade and Date have to go through-for them to be able to look past the outer shell and see the inner true soul, beauty etc. Date has to see past the evil Karakade and get to Kadesurang and Kade has to be able to see past Reungrit's face. It's somewhat flimsy though because Karakade and Kade are so different in personalities and every aspect, why wouldn't you be able to see the difference, and Kade is forced into Date's path that Meun Reung isn't an obstacle. So you can interpret it as a test but it's a sucky test lol
You are awesome!!!!!! :thumbup::clap:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
:sad6:Omg! My brain hurts!!! I am trying to connect everything and somewhat got the idea of what the story is suppose to be. Date as Future Reung kind of twists everything. If I am thinking correctly, in the end,
Date and Kade really had only one lifetime together as lovers, the life in the past...that’s...so sad!!!!

So...from I gathered: Karakade and Kadesurang were twins. Kade dies as a infant, after Kade dies she is reborn to our time. Meanwhile, her sister Karakade lives on and falls in love with Kade's soulmate Por Date. Por Date obviously dislikes Karakade and does the Moon chant mistakingly brings future Kade back to become Karakade. Por Date in the future is Reung...and he becomes a monk to do merit in order for his past life as Por Date to finally be with Kade? Whew. I still dislike the idea of Por Date being reincarnated to be Reung, I pity Mae Janward.

Last edited:

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Why do we have to worry about the end of the drama so soon....just enjoy the moment right now hahah. Here some more scene sweet and care for each other from Pope and Bella, I guess she looks at Pope all the time or what, she picked something on Pope jacket sleeve and Pope saw her hair come at her face he pulled them away kkk, the link below and the picture. Pope so handsome at last night event. When you so popular then more bad news coming at you too. Pope got some one accused again poor Pope.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhFSTwpg67A/?tagged=popezaap

IMG_2695.JPG
IMG_2697.JPG
IMG_2696.JPG

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
:sad6:Omg! My brain hurts!!! I am trying to connect everything and somewhat got the idea of what the story is suppose to be. Date as Future Reung kind of twists everything. If I am thinking correctly, in the end,
Date and Kade really had only one lifetime together as lovers, the life in the past...that’s...so sad!!!!

So...from I gathered: Karakade and Kadesurang were twins. Kade dies as a infant, after Kade dies she is reborn to our time. Meanwhile, her sister Karakade lives on and falls in love with Kade's soulmate Por Date. Por Date obviously dislikes Karakade and does the Moon chant mistakingly brings future Kade back to become Karakade. Por Date in the future is Reung...and he becomes a monk to do merit in order for his past life as Por Date to finally be with Kade? Whew. I still dislike the idea of Por Date being reincarnated to be Reung, I pity Mae Janward.
Girl you are stressing yourself out lol. Human have been on this earth for thousands and thousands of years and will be staying for more thousands of years. They had and will have more than 2 lifetimes together, we are only being told about 2. ;)

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Girl you are stressing yourself out lol. Human have been on this earth for thousands and thousands of years and will be staying for more thousands of years. They had and will have more than 2 lifetimes together, we are only being told about 2. ;)
LMAO! I know! But we only get two lifetimes...one they didn't even get each other....T_T I'm just human and selfish, I want to watch every lifetime of theirs. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes. We shall focus on the moment right now. Hahah.

I will wait until after the finale to contribute to this headache. Hahaha

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Ok about Kadesurang and Karakade's relationship that is confusing

from what I heard, might be different from the book version, but they are twins and due to past karma one will always die in infancy. Date is Kadesurang's soulmate. There were no mention of Karakade's soulmate. The only link Reung has to the girls is that he is the reincarnation of Date. He just looks like PunJun, that's all.
Hahahaha.... I like this! (((He just looks like PunJun))). This clearly clear all problem and headache. :D

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Ok since we're nearing the ending, do we not care about spoiling anymore? Lol, but just in case, I'll still hide it

Date was reincarnated hundreds of years later as Reungrit. Reungrit and Kadesurang are fated soulmates, but their fate didn't allow them to have a "happy ending." They only got the years of friendship together. During Date's time, him and Kadesurang are still fated soulmates but baby Kadesurang died in infancy. This infancy death is tied to Karakade/Kadesurang's karma which they don't explain.

So technically both Date and Kadesurang would have to wait for another round of reincarnation/lifetime to get their happy ending. BUT 3 things: 1.Reungrit became a monk and will spend the rest of his life making good merit/karma for Kadesurang and their love 2. Karakade's wish to correct her mistake by having Kadesurang use her body to do good merit (yeah I don't really get this either but let's go with it) and lastly 3. the Mon Kritsanakalee that Date and his dad used kind of all converged so that Kadesurang "reincarnated" in fully grown Karakade's body.

So technically instead of waiting for another couple of hundred years in the future 3rd lifetme so that both will get reborn again and finally get their happy ending, those 3 factors had Kade reborn into Karakade's body instead so that Kade/Date could get their happy ending during Date's lifetime instead of sometime in the future.

Ok now here's my interpretation, it's not explicitly stated in the book on why

Why Date has Reungrit's face in the future? I think it's mostly having a surprise twist at the end. Writers like that sort of thing lol

The other interpretation, that you can kind of imply from the book is that, it's sort of test/obstacle that both Kade and Date have to go through-for them to be able to look past the outer shell and see the inner true soul, beauty etc. Date has to see past the evil Karakade and get to Kadesurang and Kade has to be able to see past Reungrit's face. It's somewhat flimsy though because Karakade and Kade are so different in personalities and every aspect, why wouldn't you be able to see the difference, and Kade is forced into Date's path that Meun Reung isn't an obstacle. So you can interpret it as a test but it's a sucky test lol

View attachment 13031

LMAO! I just screen shot this on instagram! Looks like the team is going somewhere! Bell just posted this 30 mins ago! LOL life has been about BPS all the time lately!
Awesome :).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So close yet so far!
I've been starring at the wall all day waiting for Wednesday to arrive lol. I can't imagine how miserable I will be waiting for part 2 to be written. I mean I am still waiting for Ying Taew and Chai Ruj' s children from the SJ series to be written, cast, and film. It's going on how many years now? Will I live to see Prom Likit? :nut:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I also say don't stress out about the faces!

As mentioned before, you're not always reborn with the same face. And that's the direction this lakorn decided to go.

Although its not correct, and you're hung up on Reung's face being Por Date reincarnated then perhaps in our fan minds only.... consider it a little bit of both worlds for Kadesurang. Por Date is a soul mate, the man she's tied to in each life. But Reung provided a strong friendship without judgment also. So present life, Best Friend+Soul Mate=Reung's physical body but Por Date's reincarnated self. So best of both worlds despite the tragic fate in present life.

On another note... thai awards I've been seeing lately makes me question the accuracy of who the awards should go to. Instead of talent, sometimes it seems more popularity based or who ever shows up gets one.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I've been starring at the wall all day waiting for Wednesday to arrive lol. I can't imagine how miserable I will be waiting for part 2 to be written. I mean I am still waiting for Ying Taew and Chai Ruj' s children from the SJ series to be written, cast, and film. It's going on how many years now? Will I live to see Prom Likit? :nut:
Wait, there's a story being written about Ying Taew & Chai Ruj's children?? I didn't know that!!