[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Haha just had to join this site for this post. You ladies / gentlemen are hilarious. I was supposed to remove all the snow from my car 3 hours ago so I can move it into the garage but look at me, laying here reading. Lol
Welcome :).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg this!!! Why do I feel so tingly! Haha. The feels. Just look at it! Their positioning. Bella's hand. Pope's knee. Wtf! So romannn!!!!

Screenshot_2018-04-02-20-18-21.png

Sorry for the horrible picture quality I literally had to screen cap it like pronto. Haha. I hope they shot this scene exactly like this! Look at the view! Beautiful!

I think by now everyone has already seen this pic, only my stubborn@$$ hadn't Hahahaha, so I'm not gonna put it in the spoilers!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@Ju1es Welcome!!!! The more people for me to talk with. You'll come to notice I get pretty lonely on airing days bc I'm constantly posting despite at work bc that's how obsessed I am lolol

While telling everyone to usually hurry up and join my nonstop blabbering about the episodes that aired lolol

Anyways I'm off to sleep! Still 2 more days of wait for me.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
This drama!!! Just makes you feel all tingly inside!! It really makes your heart flutter and want to borrow Por Date’s pillow to squeeze too. The love Pope and Bella express through their characters...*sigh* lol...I have to put Por Date and Kade as my top three on screen couples of all time. They are so romantic.

Ju1es

sarNie Egg
@Ju1es Welcome!!!! The more people for me to talk with. You'll come to notice I get pretty lonely on airing days bc I'm constantly posting despite at work bc that's how obsessed I am lolol

While telling everyone to usually hurry up and join my nonstop blabbering about the episodes that aired lolol

Hahahhaha ditto!!! I'll be joining you here while "working" when everyone is watching.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Haha. If I didn't work and if I have a working link I'd totally be spamming with you!

This drama!!! Just makes you feel all tingly inside!! It really makes your heart flutter and want to borrow Por Date’s pillow to squeeze too. The love Pope and Bella express through their characters...*sigh* lol...I have to put Por Date and Kade as my top three on screen couples of all time. They are so romantic.
Yes I completely agree!!! Date and Kade are definitely my tops!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Omg this!!! Why do I feel so tingly! Haha. The feels. Just look at it! Their positioning. Bella's hand. Pope's knee. Wtf! So romannn!!!!

View attachment 13040

Sorry for the horrible picture quality I literally had to screen cap it like pronto. Haha. I hope they shot this scene exactly like this! Look at the view! Beautiful!

I think by now everyone has already seen this pic, only my stubborn@$$ hadn't Hahahaha, so I'm not gonna put it in the spoilers!
He must have learn it from France! Haha.. cause he was surprised when she showed him the cheek kissing and now he is all in!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay!! I have been underestimating the power of Thai lakorns. Hahah. Well, I still am because Thai lakorna still mostly kind of suck, but hurray regardless!! Hahhah.

@Popella Yes. I will nod in agreement. Those lips HAVE to have at least came im contact. Even it was the most surface of the lips. Haha.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Their pictures from today are so cute!!!! Omg!!!!!!! My ig feed is filled with them and Mark!! Lmao!! :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: