[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Ooh...can't wait for this week's episodes! I want to catch this live since I'm on spring break (I know this was discussed in the earlier pages, but what's the link to watch it live? A page # to get to the link is fine too). The pictures are too much for me already - dying to watch the kiss. Pope is such a cutie even if he can't dance (I can't either so we're good for each other, ahahaha. :naughty2:

I made another mv! I hope you like it!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
It's tonight! Since my country is 1 hour ahead of Thailand, I'll work until 1 hour before showtime to kill time :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Tonight's the night! Tonight's the night!!!! Yay yayy yayyyyyy
(But sadly me out here won't get to watch immediately subbed or unsubbed)
So, please you guys who's able to sit in front of the TV later on, please give a detailed blow by blow account ok?
BIG THANKSS
Hahaha if I can stream live....sometimes the site frozen in the middle of the stream then can't do anything.

This pair look good together, I hope they will be the lead for a drama next year. I bet if it the Boran one like BPS, Got and Taew will be famous like Pope and Bella now.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhHF3inl-YB/?taken-by=taewaew_natapohn

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Boy, who's the one who said yesterday that Pope looks old???!!!!!! (Major FAIL). Can't you see here he looks just like a kid who's just built a house? Instant phone shots most times don't do people justice that's all.
Haha it's me....yes some of the pictures he looked old. Especially when he tired of too much work. Here the funny clip of him and Bella.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhG5F9HHn7I/?explore=true

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman I don't think it'll even be half an episode let alone a full episode.

I feel like my clock is moving very slow today, anyone feel the same way?

Trying to watch Pau Yoong Loong Mai Wang again, Pope is cute when he acts like a dork.
Good. Haha.
Today actually went by quickly for me Haha. It's tomorrow that'll be slow. Grr.

I think I'll wait on PYLMW until I'm ready for silly Pope. Haha. I heard he's extra silly in there.

I thought Susie was in a long term relationship? TBH..with Pope's track history of being a player lol and seeing how susie is a bit on the wild side from her pictures...they may suit each other if she was single but perhaps not for the long run as Pope still seems to be on the shy end of the stick lol
Last I heard she broke up with her bf, went abroad to study for a few years and then came back to the industry. I haven't heard about her new relationship yet.

Oh my Got!
Always a scene stealer https://instagram.com/p/BhH08s_BYmq/

If I were a promoter, it’ll be hard to choose Bell/Pope or the boys. These 3 are hilarious
Hell yeah! Heard he's also stealing the show in KF. Haha. My babe knows how to do it. Honestly I wouldn't know who to choose either. Haha. They all would be a good choice though.

She's engaged now :)
Oh. Haha. Didn't know. Who's the lucky guy?!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well it is a real kiss alright ^^

And i laughed at that cheeky look on PJ's face lmao he looks like a 5 y/o who sees his favorite candy within the distance
I haven't seen the clip and I want to soo bad. Haha.

Hmm I don't want Got as a praek cus that limits and restrict him. Also he is awesome as the bad guy.
I agree. Someone said this and I disagreed at first, but now that I think about it. . . I actually agree. . . Got does great as is already he doesn't need that lead status. Sometimes these supporters actually shine more than those leads.

So.. sniffing had escalated to licking now ? :risas3::risas3:
Haha. It sure did escalate quickly!