[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I couldn't even understand what is Date saying but im grinning like an idiot

What gift did date gave kade tho lmao she was not expecting it?

rinrin

sarNie Egg
Gahhhh i almost missed por date's arrival. Hahaha... Is it just me that think por date looks more matured after his trip.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhhh Kade miss him too. She came to see him in his room, he had a box of gift and give it to her. I don't know what in there but she seems not happy but when he stay beside her and talk to her she laugh and go away. Ah I miss the scene when she sit outside his room to open the gift, I can't see what in there.

Yes, Por Date more mature now. He used his eyes to show his feeling very good.

@pangiaxiong I love you too....:aaaaa:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
No, i really didn't know that lakorn started. It aired an hour early i just realised because of Daylight savings in Australia, Melbourne ends? Sorry.
Hahaha I forgot about daylight saving so I missed Junward and Rueng :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Ju1es

sarNie Egg
Ahhhh... you all are so awesome!!! I get to read and work... (mostly reading your updates) can't wait to get off....

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I couldn't even understand what is Date saying but im grinning like an idiot

What gift did date gave kade tho lmao she was not expecting it?
Read the Chinese timed comments (some of them are doing translation) saying that she was expecting perfume? Turns out he gave her a diary

Gosh I should probably stop watching the live stream and get back to doing my work :)