[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Because I can't read Thai, I highlighted and searched Lo Sam Pao to only see photos of BPS and a rather funny photo of it. - Oh Khun P'. But I really loved this episode. I thought it was funny when Prang was pretending to be ill and wanting to die. I was fangirling when Reung confessed that he misses Mae Janward and not Kade. Everyone did so good when Kade was in a coma, especially Khun P'Date and Reungrit. Damn, those feelings when Reungrit cried and said he loved her. Ugh...and Por Date appeared, I just can't!

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Kade asked if the diary was Kosa Ban's writing and Date said no, it was his. Kosa Ban's recording of the events is the official report given to the king. Date told Kade that the diary was an outlet for him to pour out what's in his heart or else his heart would burst lol. Date is so cheesy, he's like the king of Velveeta.

I love the difference in relationship between between Reungrit/Kade and Date/Kade even though Reungrit is the reincarnation of Date. Their love story is truly sweet too, since they started out as best friends. And Kade never forgot Reungrit and wanted to share every experience she had in Ayuthaya with him. Which technically she did lol, just a different form of him. Even last episode when they were about to go on the horse ride, she mentioned him.

And someone asked this yesterday? but I didn't want to comment cause it was still spoilery. The scene towards the beginning when Kade is standing outside the temple with Pin and Yam and she asked, "Will I ever see you again Reungrit?" and it showed a monk walking inside the temple yard is Reungrit. But unless you knew what was coming, not sure how many people would've picked up on that. I love the small details like that in here.
Omg I knew it! When I saw that scene, I was thinking if it was Rueng because I knew that he was going into monkhood. Makes me love this drama even more, such details.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Because I can't read Thai, I highlighted and searched Lo Sam Pao to only see photos of BPS and a rather funny photo of it. - Oh Khun P'. But I really loved this episode. I thought it was funny when Prang was pretending to be ill and wanting to die. I was fangirling when Reung confessed that he misses Mae Janward and not Kade. Everyone did so good when Kade was in a coma, especially Khun P'Date and Reungrit. Damn, those feelings when Reungrit cried and said he loved her. Ugh...and Por Date appeared, I just can't!
I love them all so much :sad6::sad6::sad6:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Kade asked if the diary was Kosa Ban's writing and Date said no, it was his. Kosa Ban's recording of the events is the official report given to the king. Date told Kade that the diary was an outlet for him to pour out what's in his heart or else his heart would burst lol. Date is so cheesy, he's like the king of Velveeta.

I love the difference in relationship between between Reungrit/Kade and Date/Kade even though Reungrit is the reincarnation of Date. Their love story is truly sweet too, since they started out as best friends. And Kade never forgot Reungrit and wanted to share every experience she had in Ayuthaya with him. Which technically she did lol, just a different form of him. Even last episode when they were about to go on the horse ride, she mentioned him.

And someone asked this yesterday? but I didn't want to comment cause it was still spoilery. The scene towards the beginning when Kade is standing outside the temple with Pin and Yam and she asked, "Will I ever see you again Reungrit?" and it showed a monk walking inside the temple yard is Reungrit. But unless you knew what was coming, not sure how many people would've picked up on that. I love the small details like that in here.

I'm tearing up again as you said this - that monk is Reungrit?! Aah so sad.... they both had to go through things to find love, but present day Reung had to carry the burden of his sorrow to the end. How could he had ever known his own reincarnation had happened, and a chance at happiness with her. Got to go and look up Varda's episode 1 tonight for that scene. Damn sad....

Kade remembers him in everything, especially with the face of Reung around. When they were building sandcastles, she saw him and excitedly called him Ei Reung before stopping herself

Rosi

Wifey #42
Omg I knew it! When I saw that scene, I was thinking if it was Rueng because I knew that he was going into monkhood. Makes me love this drama even more, such details.
But how long ago was that - present day to Athutaya times - Reung couldn't have lived that long.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
random-ish but with the mention of Prang

That girl is soooooo dang pretty. With or without makeup. I feel like I'm cheating on Mint C lmbo with me fangirling over another girl :risas3::risas3: How can that girl look so pretty laying down...I'm jealous. Like can I be that pretty please jesus lolol

But on a serious note, can someone tell me what Reung said to Janward's mom to make her shed tears??

HNA0

☀️
Today’s episode was such a tear jerker for me! I’m watching at work, crying my eyes out. My coworkers kept asking me ...if I’m ok?!? I’m like, does it look like I’m ok?!? Ugh...Talk to me when I’m done. Lol
Lol I could never watch anything at work. Too self conscious of other co worker. They be having all these weird stares at you like you’re crazy when you smile to yourself.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok, need to leave this site and thread to be a productive human being today. lol

I leave you with this. The photo doesn't do justice but I rewatched this scene so many times and loved this look of the man who knows exactly what he did to his woman (she got chills from his love words and fast heart beat). Pope is so handsome and manly in this scene.
View attachment 13112
He totally knows omg i was fanning myself when i watched this last night

Reung: "Kade, how could you die? I still haven't told you, that I love you. I have always loved you, for a long time, since..."

Kade: "...Since 300 years ago, right? Khun P'."

Awwww last night I didn't watch the show but i am crying so hard omg
That was what being said by kade?? Okay cue for more waterfalls

Wow! What a PG rated metaphor lmao! No wonder four kids Por Date! Busy canals!
IM CHOKING LMAO

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
But how long ago was that - present day to Athutaya times - Reung couldn't have lived that long.
At the time I was thinking maybe it's happening in the future as she passes that Watt. And she saw the future.
I can't really explain, I just had a feeling lol

Rosi

Wifey #42
I use cable TV at first it is ok but my house had guests so i can't focus on BPS about 3omn then the guest left but my tv turned out to be blur..unclear i'm sad and frustrated and also cry at the same time LOL
Guests sometimes have no notion their host is thoroughly occupied

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
But ya'll my mind is going wild with whatever Por Date could wrote in that fat journal he gave to kade. And my mind can get pretty creative if she is day dreaming and sleep talking that much over the stuff he wrote in there lol

Lakornkiki, please pity me!! Please translate that scene? I fell asleep right after with the stress of waiting several days, then that streaming which went black several times but with that little man at the side giving a running commentary (was he crying when Kade fainted; I was crying too). But at least I'm grateful got to watch a bit after JUJUNHU sent us that link (thank you thank you jujunhu). I didn't mind the running Chinese characters at all! Because was just so happy to see it.

Can anyone tell what's that dust in the box which Kade knocked over? Did she get any help from the Temple Master or she was automatically playing out her fate? It's so sad to see Reung suffering after he lost Kate; if only it didn't come to that - because his times with her they're two really close friends and we know they loved each other without saying so. To see Reung is actually Date is sadder too.
In the King's Court - Date was happy all the way, is that something to do with his personal life or the mission in France?
I missed that part he came home with the pillow still in its brown paper.
Sorry, I stepped away and @jeanie1 translated for you.

Here you go:
"Kade asked if the diary was Kosa Ban's writing and Date said no, it was his. Kosa Ban's recording of the events is the official report given to the king. Date told Kade that the diary was an outlet for him to pour out what's in his heart or else his heart would burst lol. Date is so cheesy, he's like the king of Velveeta."

Thank you @jeanie1.

About โล้สำเภา (Lo Sam Pao)

Well, in Thai poetry, there's a poem written in the scene where a man and a woman make love. They will never describe the act explicitly though, they would opt to use symbolism. Often it will involve nature and the environment, something closely related to the life of people then.

In this case, there's a narrow canal and a boat. Lolololol Sam pao means boat and Lo means 'to sail.' //giggling so hard

It's such a Khun P' thing to do to suggest love making wih symbols! Hahaha
I am totally dying. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Saw this on twitter for โล้สำเภา too.
https://twitter.com/ssunhoney/status/981573334952366080
Watch at your own risk. LMAO.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Here you go:
"Kade asked if the diary was Kosa Ban's writing and Date said no, it was his. Kosa Ban's recording of the events is the official report given to the king. Date told Kade that the diary was an outlet for him to pour out what's in his heart or else his heart would burst lol. Date is so cheesy, he's like the king of Velveeta."
Aww so cute :)